News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Do you want or plan on reincarnating here to the physical again?

Previous topic - Next topic

PlasmaAstralProjection

So do you want or plan on reincarnating here to the physical again? Is it worth it to you?

Here in this video ABB talks about beings in the afterlife that come across as perceived savors and Gods which trick us into reincarnating into dense matter, when they clearly don't have to. Yet in order for them to ultimately learn they end up coming here over and over until they learn deep down inside of their being what is wrong and right.

Why Some of Us 'MUST BURN' To Learn
https://youtu.be/qypfaq5yJ7U

Xanth

There was a time, not to very long ago in fact, that I would have said "HELL NO, YOU COULDN'T PAY ME ENOUGH TO LIVE HERE AGAIN".
Well, after being on the path I have for the last few years, I can emphatically say "Yes, I'll be back".  Why?  Because I have *A LOT* of learning (Love) left to do and and I recognize that this physical reality (or another physical reality) is the absolute best learning environment for that spiritual growth to happen in.

skeptic

This is my last incarnation. Why i am so sure. Well first of all i have been strongly longing to go home (spirit world , the source) for several years now
i am a very old soul and also i had two readings from different sources that confirmed the idea of ending the cycle..
Do we have to go through hardship and suffering in order to learn and grow? IT is not my experience. I am not even sure that we have to learn and grow but that is another big subject. Often times when i feel whatever i feel (the only source i really trust) it feel like i already know everything so the whole life may well be a game of remembering the self.
So much fun!

Rakkso

Quote from: skeptic on March 14, 2015, 22:30:25
This is my last incarnation. Why i am so sure. Well first of all i have been strongly longing to go home (spirit world , the source) for several years now
i am a very old soul and also i had two readings from different sources that confirmed the idea of ending the cycle..
Do we have to go through hardship and suffering in order to learn and grow? IT is not my experience. I am not even sure that we have to learn and grow but that is another big subject. Often times when i feel whatever i feel (the only source i really trust) it feel like i already know everything so the whole life may well be a game of remembering the self.
So much fun!

You could have more fun yet, you just gotta overcome obstacles. perhaps "remembering" or "relearning" a good idea on how to overcome obstacles is the best way to enjoy, and therefore grow and surpase life even more.

If you haven't had an experience in your life where perhaps you were with nothing to eat, you wouldn't learn the value of having even a soup to eat. or even more, the value of sharing your abundances with those that need just a tiny bit.

If you haven't had an experience where you are beated up, you wouldn't recognize the value of helping the one in need. You could see a fight and perhaps would think "what a weakling, he deserves it for lifting not". but since you had a bad experiece you yourself, you know how sad it feels, and then when you experience the opposite, you will absolutely value it and cherish it.

There can't be no good without bad. can't be no True joy without haven't first experiences the deepest sinking emotions at their maximun magnitudes. (magnitudes are relative of each one)

AAAAAAAA

This will probably be my last [few] incarnations as well. I know what I need to know, but there's a couple of things I need to finish here. After that, I will probably be going back to my other home (not speaking of the the spirit world alone, but another place as well). I have learned to accept most of the people here, but I just feel like I'm not getting a lot of work done here relative to my other home.

Stillwater

Eternity is a long time. Everything that can happen probably will.

I don't plan to return per se... but then I don't plan not to either  :wink:

There is sort of this line of reasoning in Mahayana Buddhism that merely not wanting to reincarnate is not a sufficient reason to prevent future reincarnations; in fact the strong desire not to reincarnate, rather than an indifference to the concept, may be indicative of the person retaining enough emotional baggage and attachments that they have not exhausted their full cycle. I don't necessarily subscribe to that view point, but I think it is an interesting thing for people to consider.

Spiritual one-ups-manship?

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kDso5ElFRg:-P
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Karxx Gxx

Depending on what I achieve, a soft maybe. I want to change this world and help it, but If I do that now, then probably not. Unless I can be born as a 'God' to an extent to help this world. But more than likely I will just become a God, create my own reality or what have you, and live there as a 'regular' for the most part. To put it in perspective, maybe creating that t.v show, or that cartoon,  or anime you always wanted to be in, and doing just that. I feel like an old soul, but not as old as the oldest souls here. Maybe like a black-belt in some area, but not 7th degree black belt. I dont feel the need to learn everything here, as if its the best place for me to learn.   
Good question though  :-)
Your way is The way

Stillwater

QuoteDepending on what I achieve, a soft maybe. I want to change this world and help it, but If I do that now, then probably not. Unless I can be born as a 'God' to an extent to help this world.

I know what you mean. That is certainly a noble goal. But I have also often considered that maybe the world is the way it is for a very specific and purposeful reason, and if it were changed substantially, it would no longer fulfill that reason. That is sort of a fatalist outlook, but perhaps things have been so arranged so as to give those experiencing this world a very particular program.

But then again, maybe not!

PlasmaAstralProjection

Personally I love my life, though it wasn't always like that, but for the most part I have always loved my self and my life with the good and the bad. If I do reincarnate I would have to feel like it is worth it. Like I don't want to come back for some lame reason, in a messed up life. I will only come back if there is a good chance of overcoming. I know that I am an old soul that has not fulfilled my life's mission unfortunately. But I am still young and plan on making the best of the rest of my time here.

Xanth

One needs to learn that you always have the ability to overcome your situation with Love.  ALWAYS.

Stillwater

QuoteLike I don't want to come back for some lame reason, in a messed up life.

Just speculating out loud here again, but then maybe what you view as another person's messed up life from your current perspective is a literal diamond mine of rich experiences from the perspective of a being planning these existences.

Kzaal

Quote from: Stillwater on March 16, 2015, 17:53:44
Just speculating out loud here again, but then maybe what you view as another person's messed up life from your current perspective is a literal diamond mine of rich experiences from the perspective of a being planning these existences.

This... so much.
Even for myself who had like really BAD experiences and I mean, drug problems when I was young, problems with the justice system (lawsuits etc.), incarceration, and even asylum for psychiatric evaluation... I was able to overcome all these problems and personally, even if they are really bad memories, the experience and all the information/solutions to my problems were a gold mine...

I believe someone who's been through all that and is homeless, would have even more experience and life teachings than I do but it really depends on if that persons overcomes it, or if he/she actually learn from it and his errors...
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

Xanth

And that's a great point, when we place a value judgment on others like that, we usually do it from a position of comparison from our own lives.

What I meant in my last post was that, (for example) say someone born into the slums of India, by comparison you could probably say that you'd never wish that kind of life upon yourself... but then that's a value judgment you're making, meanwhile, that individual might have a *HARD* life, yes, but their life could also be full of Love.

I watched a documentary a few weeks ago called "Living on One Dollar" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2625598/?ref_=nv_sr_2).
It's about a group of Americans who went to Guatemala to live there for 2 months on only what they could earn while there... and it was very eye-opening.  Most of these people, by our standards, live in extreme poverty (a lot living on only one dollar a day), however a lot of them also live in great Love too.  Love for their friends, their family, their community, etc.  There's probably more Love to be found in that single village in Guatemala than I've seen in a lifetime of living here in Canada.  You get to see how people come together for the greater good of themselves and everyone around them.  Very heartwarming and inspiring and shows you how even the smallest change can make a huge difference in even a single life.

If you have some time, I'd highly suggest watching it.  It's on Netflix.

Volgerle

Actually, I believe that whatever we decide about '(not) coming back again' here has no impact on our decision on the other side. It does not matter what we 'decide' here. This decision would be part of our karmic or emotional load we carry with us. It does not matter.

Why? Because you are not your ego self back 'over there'. You have a different overview (to quote Monroe out of context a little) then. What you decide there (or is decided with/for you) is relevant, not here.

Xanth

Quote from: Volgerle on March 16, 2015, 22:39:48
Actually, I believe that whatever we decide about '(not) coming back again' here has no impact on our decision on the other side. It does not matter what we 'decide' here. This decision would be part of our karmic or emotional load we carry with us. It does not matter.

Why? Because you are not your ego self back 'over there'. You have a different overview (to quote Monroe out of context a little) then. What you decide there (or is decided with/for you) is relevant, not here.
I can fully concurr with this.  Definitely.  :)

Stillwater

Yep, makes sense enough to me too. For instance, to use the computer game metaphor, when you are through being Mario in the game (this existence), you don't really retain Mario's perspective, preferences, or personality type afterward. You don't turn off the game, and then want to go eat a giant plate of spaghetti or something.

That is how I picture it too at least.

Zecora

On an egoic/surface-conscious level, no.  But then I've also had experiences where it doesn't really matter or I'm really not ready. 

QuoteActually, I believe that whatever we decide about '(not) coming back again' here has no impact on our decision on the other side. It does not matter what we 'decide' here. This decision would be part of our karmic or emotional load we carry with us. It does not matter.
I've had several experiences with my higher self, and guides, whom also said similar.  Also, my higher self had told me that there are times where I am told to incarnate, where needed on, an infinite basis(akin to on-call or stand-by).  My higher self also told me I have alot more lessons to learn to do the things I want, etc. 

In my inexperience, things are very different in a non-physical environment, no-time, no-space, pure thought; when I experience those whilst projecting I still may hop back into my body or hold a dual awareness between sleeping body in bed, and projecting.  I imagine if I was ready to stay out of physical, I'll need to leave my comfort blanket of a body or that reassurance of a body behind.

But I figure, hedge my bets in my favor irregardless, then I'll have awesome experiences(life) irregardless of place, space, or time(or not).
I'm tired of this hostile environment, and aggressive, dogmatic moderation.  I'm taking my 40+years of OBE experience to a forum, where those who can and do project at will can further explore without the imposed limitations spurred from ignorance. Peace.

Astir

No.  Never.  Burning up the last of my karma in this life.  If I could have known how painful this last one would be...I would have divided it into three, at least.  The worst hasn't even happened yet. 

BranStark

Quote from: Astir on April 19, 2015, 15:19:46
No.  Never.  Burning up the last of my karma in this life.  If I could have known how painful this last one would be...I would have divided it into three, at least.  The worst hasn't even happened yet. 

How could you possibly know all of the above, without being able to look at the whole picture outside of your current life?

Xanth

Quote from: BranStark on April 19, 2015, 20:48:17
How could you possibly know all of the above, without being able to look at the whole picture outside of your current life?
Ego

LightBeam

All of us think through the limited view of the human personalities. Even if we AP, we are still very strongly connected to it. We can't possibly know at the moment what our spirit as whole needs. Of course no one would want to experience again the hardship of this world, but again this is just us humans evaluating things through fears and survival instincts, ego, etc. Challenges continue in other realities as well. Even if not human and on tie earth, if your spirit needs a lesson, you will still need to face hardship in another set up.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Szaxx

We are one box here out of many we are. In the end we may all be in one box.
Collective conscious and the source.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Xanth

And remember, pain and hardship are temporary experiences in themselves... and ultimately, the pain and hardship themselves is meaningless... what's important is how you act/react to them.  Love or Fear.

aspirine101

I'll drop my opinion here.

I don't know if what I want matters in the end, but no, I don't plan on reincarnating here again. Everything here is boring, I don't learn anything here, this reality is what keeps me caged from learning anything.
If we come here to learn, why is it that through history people did their best to hide important information as soon as it came up? People were getting killed for spreading that information. Libraries full of this information which was gathered throughout the years were burned to ashes.

"If you haven't had an experience in your life where perhaps you were with nothing to eat, you wouldn't learn the value of having even a soup to eat."
Have you thought for a moment that food was not supposed to have any value in the first place? Its natural, its to feel animals' basic needs, you can't exist without food. In my opinion the "food has value" thing is something invented by humans to make you be grateful that you can feel your MOST BASIC needs. So that you have to work for other people so they can give you those little bits of money so you can feed yourself and then you need to also be grateful for that. It's a simple slave/master game.

If we come here to learn... Why is it that all the knowledge we've got in our past lives is forgotten? It begins to seem to me there's some kind of evil involved here, but then if there's really evil involved how far does it reach? Does it corrupt everything? Therefore is there really no good without evil (hate that statement so much) and therefore are we all doomed? I don't believe that either. This is too much of a confusing thing to think about and thinking about it will lead nowhere.

Those were my 2 cents. Would like to see what you guys think about what I said.

Dreamshards

I personally have learned a lot on this earth and in this lifetime. I don't think this world is boring one bit and wouldn't mind having another life to explore the beauties of this earth. If the universe believes I have more to learn here before going somewhere else then I trust that decision.