News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Doctor Strange

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

I just watched this movie and it was so much fun. It touches the subject of multiverse and AP. Very Hollywoody, but very entertaining. I recommend it to everyone, but make sure to watch it on the big screen and in 3D, it makes a difference.   
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

dpk38

It's funny how fast he learns and masters the mystical arts though being serious skeptic initially.
The answer to all questions is earnest self enquiry, "Who am I?"

LightBeam

Yes, the story is a little too far fetched from what we know about the astral. But I really enjoyed watching a good movie with AP elements.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

EscapeVelocity

I first encountered Dr. Strange in Marvel Comics in the late '60s so I guess that was actually my first introduction to the AP, lol. Thank you Stan Lee!
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Xanth

Saw it over the weekend.
Suffice to say he's my new favourite super hero.  hehe

I KNEW about Dr Strange, but I never really knew anything about him as I've never been one to read comics.

I felt some of the information they share in the storyline is very classically-based astral information (old world stuff, as I call it)... but some of it is really mind blowing.  Y'know, the stuff that isn't complete BS like an "astral body".  hehe  Uh oh... :D  ;)

In the end, it was extremely entertaining.  hehe

LightBeam

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on November 13, 2016, 01:57:40
I first encountered Dr. Strange in Marvel Comics in the late '60s so I guess that was actually my first introduction to the AP, lol. Thank you Stan Lee!

That's interesting, EV. I never knew this was a comics story until the movie started with the usual superheroes flashes lol.
Captain Jack Sparrow

LightBeam

Quote from: Xanth on November 14, 2016, 12:11:13
In the end, it was extremely entertaining.  hehe

Right? I wish I had one of these gadgets. Oh, I would have so much fun turning back events, starting with the elections lol...choosing the right candidates to begin with...
Captain Jack Sparrow

dpk38

How did he manage to kills the astral form of the enemy? (In one of the fights at the hospital)
The answer to all questions is earnest self enquiry, "Who am I?"

LightBeam

Yes, I laughed when I saw that. Not possible. Perhaps cast them away, but not kill.
Captain Jack Sparrow