News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Does this sound like a working trance induction?

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdeadevil

I know, I keep bouncing off one subject to another, with balance though. Yesterday after some alcohol, I thought I'd try practicing a trance induction. This whole process took just under 20 minutes. I sat down, focused on my breathing, and visualized the number 100 and started mentally counting down, and when I'd count down to 0, I'd start again at 100, and at a point, guessing about 10-15 minutes in, I started feeling a little drowzy and bored, and my wondering mind took over for a minute, and then I remembered about the counting and got back to it, but I decided to stop, and when I did it was just under the 20 minute mark on the App I was using on my phone. Was I doing it right? I'm trying to get better at it so I can deepen a trance, so I can get into a state akin to when I wake up in the morning, but I dunno, I feel like I should be doing something different