News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Done with the exams, now awaits the sweet bliss of holyday!

Previous topic - Next topic

Seeker of Matter

I feel ten times lighter now. I have finished those damn agonizing exams and now I will taste the delightful taste of my complete and restriction-less unlimited freedom. I have no where I have to go. No things that I have to do, no duties not anything, just 1½ month of total freedom. It is an awesome feeling; I didn't know that the air would actually smell sweeter now that I have no obstacles in front of me. It is great!!

Now I can totally focus my attention on matters that I find interesting, and not feel guilty about it because that I am mend to do homework :D

Well I need your help on one of my projects; I am going to faste for 14 days! That is at least what I am planning and therefore I need to get a diet that won't kill me :) but in stead have all the nutrients my body supposedly needs.
It was Souljah333 that recommended me to do it and now that knightlight also seems to have done it without dying I think it must be my turn then :)

I have found this recipe for some wicked drink that should keep me alive through the whole thing
Here it goes :

keep seeing all these different figures for making the lemonade in bulk and I have no idea where folks are getting their figures from or if maybe they're just very bad at math ;+D. Below is the "correct" amounts for making bulk quantities of the lemonade.

To make 30 oz or approx 1 quart (32 oz) 3 drinks

24 oz water

3oz lemon Juice

3oz maple syrup

3/10ths tsp cayenne

For 60 oz approx half gallon(64oz) - 6 drinks - Multiply quart recipie x2

For 120 oz approx 1 gallon (128 oz) = 12 drinks - Multiply quart recipie x4

I have to get those oz translated to good old universal litres and millilitres but besides of that what do you think of it? Does it miss anything? Will that be enough? How much should I drink and how often.

Is there something I should be prepared for? Any good advices etc etc?

mrpete

ignore me

Seeker of Matter

Well i can promise you that once it is over you are going to feel great. I am so thankful for that I done now, it was really beginning to annoy me. Especially the philosophy exam was a grump :)

oh well, i have to return my books tomorrow so i guess i am not totally free yet... but tomorrow :D hallelujah

EDIT:
QuoteGd luck with your fast(e?) Smile
there is no E in fast? oh... you learn something every day :)

Agntneo

I'm done with my 3 exams too.
Electronics, Math and English.. :D Did pretty well on all 3..
People Can Fly

Seeker of Matter

That maple syrup is some expensive sh*t!!!

How many liters must i drink a day? I do not hope it is much above 1 liter!!! because then i am going to get ruined buying maple syrup  :shock:

Well I will go to my local hippie shop and buy some.

Costs 8$ for 150 milliliters.... that is crazy! So I hope this fast!! is going to be worth it.

Ps. I have not eaten anything today, so I guess this is the start of my fast, I will report on how I am doing. Right now I am getting hangover associations and I have difficulties thinking straight. Other from that it is going well :)

EDIT: oh I found out that it is actually 8$ for 250 milliliters still crazy  :shock: