News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

dreaming

Previous topic - Next topic

lucid dancer

I was looking at another site. They were researching this subject. From all their test subjects, they concluded that people who could project also had more lucid dreams, and vise versa.  They go hand in hand.  Well, this a very simple conclusion after reading pages of statistics. Sorry about that. If you want to check it out for yourself, it's lucidity.com

Oliver

Hi,

I often have dreams which are very meaningful, and I wakeup as soon as one finishes sometimes. Like theres a black flash, then i'm awake, to think about what I just dreamed. I think some dreams are to get us thinking, to help us learn lessons, that we might not think about otherwise.

Oliver

WalkerInTheWoods

When I have time to actively project and meditate frequently I find that I have more lucid dreams. For the past few months I have not had time to do either and I rarely remember any dreams much less have any lucid dreams. I think there is a connection.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

ralphm

I was just wondering about the dreamlife of all you people here. At first trying to do projections did not seem to alter my dreams-not usually anything exciting or lucid  - but lately it seems more nearly lucid dreams started to appear. I read that normal dreams are fragments that are strung together but what I have are longer and don't jump to a different scene. Usually they wake me up so I think they are almost lucid. Anyone experience this?
I find it interesting that there is not a lot going on in the lucid dream section here, do the posters here not have many lucid dreams? It seems like with the attention to sleep life here it (lucidity) would be occuring regularly.

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.