News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

EMF/RF

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

Hi all,

I wanted to post here my investigation of Electromagnetic and Radio waves radiation coming from smart phones, computers, etc. You can read online how harmful these fields are to us and I decided to check how different protection fabric, devices really work. But while I was testing these with my RF/EMF meter I discovered something unexpected. So, first the stickers that companies claim if you place on your devices will block the waves is not true. The meter did not detect any differences with the stickers on.
Also, I ordered an aluminum phone case, that did not block the readings at all as well. I ordered a pad that you put under your laptop, and that one reduced the reading right underneath but from all other directions the readings did not reduce. So the high volume of EM and RF were still all around. When my phone is asleep the readings are much reduced, as soon as I wake it and starts transmitting signal the readings go from 400s to several thousands range. Same observation for laptops. When the antenna is touched to the devices the readings increase significantly.
and here is my discovery. I covered the antenna completely with my two hands and within one minute the reading went down to under 100, which should be a normal. Then I turned on my phone, put in on my lap and covered again the antenna. Same thing, the readings dropped from hundred thousands range to under 100. The only explanation is that these electromagnetic and radio waved or radiation as the scientists call it do not penetrate our organic matter. They do not affect our bodies. They are around us but they don't interact with our cells. Now, I am not so worried about it. Let me know if any of you have any input.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

That is very interesting and telling LB. I had no idea and until this I was sort of believing what I had heard. Since I'm fundamentally ignorant about such things that's all I'll say but am very interested in seeing what input others have to add here. Hmmm...
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Szaxx

Microwave ovens heat water at 10GHZ, phones are around 2.5 or 5GHZ and harmonics are greatly reduced but still present.
If you tape your phone to your body so it can't move and go to a weak reception area you may feel heat after a while if you are using a music or better an online video player. A reddish skin discolouration may be present too. This takes a few mins to occur and it feels like a burning sensation if you're sensitive.
Plug in a headset and test this, the readings will be interesting to see. Remember, these fit into your ear and are very close to your brain.
Look into cancer cases around cell phone towers. You may find an increased level of cases here.
Any kind of EMF will interact at different levels and energy levels increase with frequency. X rays are an example of the top end and we all know about the safety protection used in hospitals etc.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Volgerle

LightBeam, maybe you could try this one, too? It is brandnew on the market since today actually. Might be a scam as the others might be too. But who knows?

https://5gbioshield.com/

8-)