News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Ethical question

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazbadan

Supposition: you have a girlfriend (or a boyfriend) and you see a very sexy hottie baby (or man of you prefer) teasing you. YOu know that if ou push a little more you do whatever you want with him (read= have sex), but you have a "little" problem: you have a girl(boy)friend that loves you very much. What would you do?

My answer: "Well, my little girlfriend, bye, bye, i have some real work to do!!" :D

btw: things that are hard to say when you ar drunk:
-histologically
-gracelessness
-zoroastrianism

things that are almost impossible to say when you are drunk:
-constitutionalism
-photolithographically

things that realy impossible to say while being drunk:
-"you are a very ugly women"
-"dont worry, i can drive the car"
-"I dont like you and i will not cheat my girlfriend just because you wanna have sex with me"
I love you!

Nay

So what you're saying is, that you are drunk and some chick is hitting on you tonight? :lol:

Kazbadan

loool! no! this is just the kind of question that i like to ask (just to provoke other people).
I love you!

Telos

Well, if you need to ask the question, it's remarkable you have a girlfriend (or boyfriend) in the first place. ;)

Smilodon29A

No, it actually depends on a girl.

Some girls are so stupid and will take so much .... that they shouldn't.
There are of course guys like this too.
If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done.
      --Anonymous
There cannot be a crisis next week.  My schedule is already full.
      --Henry Kissinger

Kazbadan

Telos, this is just a suposition: u dont need any girlfriend!
I love you!

Telos

I know, Kaz, I meant within the confines of the supposition lol.

RTCovenant

I think it would be pretty unehtical to cheat on your girlfriend or dump her in a second to have sex with someone else.

Thanks for the random part about words that are to say when your drunk, lol. Maybe the police can you that method some time.
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."