News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

everybody come post your obes here

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaze

Hi..

Are you that dude that use to post here.."kilbeginnersnightmare"(or something like that)?

Jeff_Mash

I have a few questions for you.....

quote:
Originally posted by supersayjinfive

come and tell me what your dream was and i can tell you your part in the war

1. What war are you talking about?

2. Why would someone need you (or anyone else) to tell them what role they play in their own spiritual walk?  This is the same problem I have with so-called evangelists who profess to know what God wants you to do...as if you couldn't find out from God Himself by seeking...instead you have to hear it from one of his "chosen servants."

3. Why does the subject of this post ask for OBE posts, and the body of the post have nothing to do with them?

4. How do you profess to discern a persons role in this "war" based on their dreams?  If I told you that I had a sexually related dream the night before last, how could you transform that into anything related to this "war?"
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

supersayjinfive

Im not here to bug people and disturb im just here to help. I can reconize there dreams through my new way of figurization.

Jeff_Mash

quote:
Originally posted by supersayjinfive

Im not here to bug people and disturb im just here to help. I can reconize there dreams through my new way of figurization.

You may not be here to bug people, and for that I am grateful, but you didn't answer any of my questions (which kinda bugs me! [:D]).

I mean, it's easy to make boisterous claims and just say, "Well, I can do this because of my new way of figurization."  But to analytical people such as myself, the first thing I wonder is, "How do you do this?  What are some of your past experiences which let you realize that you have this innate ability of 'figurization'?"

Do you see what I'm getting at here?  I'm not arguing that you don't have the "new way of figurization" at your disposal.  I'm simply making the case that if you're going to tell people that you can do this or that, then you should be able to describe WHY you think you can, WHAT you have done in the past to allow you to believe this, and HOW we can trust you before putting our faith in your statements.

I'd still like to see your answers to my questions above, if at all possible.
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

kakkarot

alright, i'll post a dream/near-oobe that i had last week.

i was in a dream when i "woke up" into another dream. in the new dream i was on a bed that was not my real bed and in a house that was not my real house, but in the dream they felt like they were mine. i was laying  on my back, same as though i were in a funeral casket except my arms at my side. i got the vibrating sensation that sometimes signals the beginning of an oobe, as well as the sleep paralysis. however, i then felt a dark presence shroud the room and began to feel fear. i immediatly chided myself for being afraid, and then calmed myself. i gathered my power, and told the darkness that if it didn't leave it would get hurt. it left and a few seconds later i woke up into physical reality, though still feeling the vibrations and still paralysed. the entity was not present. the paralysis wore off after about 5 seconds and i properly woke myself up.

so, what does your analysis say about that, supersayjinfive? [|)]

~kakkarot

ps. the entity was not powerful at all, which is probably why it left so quickly after being confronted.

supersayjinfive

I figured it out possibly. I belive that your dream is saying that you will be confused about ur path but will eventually learn that you will be powerful and the dark will misunderstand you and after the first fight they will bow down and shiver at ur name.

Euphoric Sunrise

Super, if you want people to believe you, you need to tell them how you are coming up with these things. You can't just say some far out statements and expect people to believe you right away. You still haven't answered Jeff's questions. It almost seems as if you're avoiding them.
How exactly are you figuring out people's positions in this supposed war based upon dreams or OBE experiences? You can't just say you are and that's that. That would be like me saying "Everybody post your first, second, and last letter of your surname and i'll tell you how you're going to die" and not show people my method of finding that out. Would you believe me if i were to do that?
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

Risu no Kairu

My role will be to run a taco stand. It will be neutral to both sides of the war.

I got that from my own way of figurization.
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

Impunity

I am the one who will be running the taco stand

OLE!

-Impunity

-Come try our delicious churrito

kakkarot

no need to condemn him without at least giving him a chance.

i'm curious to know though, supersayjinfive, how many people have you predicted for?

~kakkarot

Risu no Kairu

I'm not condemning anyone. I'm just telling you how my role will be to run a taco stand that is neutral to everyone but Impunity.
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

kakkarot

i know, i wasn't directing it at anyone specific, but i have seen threads where a new person claims to be able to do something and other people jump on him and drive him/her away because they don't think he can (even if they think they have good reasons as to why not to believe him), and i'm just reminding anyone who had such a thought to not "presume insane until proven sane" ^_^.

~kakkarot

Kerrblur

my Dream -
Lets Try this...

I was with friends in a car, driving around my town, all sudden we lost control and slid into a pile of Jello! ridiculous, a pile of Jello! all sudden, I did one of them waking up in a dream things, like super real lucid or OBE things, no differnce except for that creep gut feeling sensation.  I got up, from my bed in my house, and when I got I stepped in a PILE of jello!!   Well after that, you wont believe this, I woke up, and there was jello on my face!

Theres got to be some kind of connection there!  look at the clues:

Jello on Face

Stepped on Jello

Car Wreck in Jello

Am I alergic to jello?  Is the Jello telling me something?  Will this be the only source of food when the war comes?  or will be I be a Jello making person?  Well lets see, because I am VERY VERY VERY analytical person myself, Maybe my enemies will melt away as I show my source of power?  
nope, i got it now:

The jello was trying to tell me, theres going to be a mass shortage of surgar in the world, and nations beyond nations are going to fight for what sugar is left to make the Jello substance.
Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

supersayjinfive

I belive that the jello is representing the path you are going to take in the future. As in the jello iis like the demons ok. And every time you found yourself somewhere you saw jello which i think it means in the war or your life you will make a mistake and you won't be able to avoid it.

Kerrblur

Response:

Hey Oracle, Did you just say I was going to die?!?! You just said I was going to die!!!! BUT wait!!   lets be analytical here, you trying to say MY jello is going to turn on me?  My jello would never do this!  I think your astronamy papers and tarot cards were indeed upside down boy.  I dont use 'Artificial Sugars' around these here streetz.

I have come to figure, when this war nears the end, I will be the ultimate Jello dictator, I should rule by 1945, wait that was world war 2ish,

nor bottle in creeds

kakkarot

i'm curious to know, supersayjinfive, do all of your oracles happen to deal with demons and war?

or are they just kind of (and this is what they seem to be) a generalization of a dream which is then applied to a person's entire life? (ie, if i were to dream of cake would you say there are sweet things coming my way?)

as well, if you want people to believe what you say, perhaps you should answer some of their questions

~kakkarot

Kerrblur

(ie, if i were to dream of cake would you say there are sweet things coming my way?)

LOL HAH!

At least you dont have Jello on your side, Jello is going to be the doom of me.  I'm telling yea, false prophets goto hell, this guy right here is no false prophet, he made me realize the car accident in jello is the ultimate doom of me!  It war with the sugar now...

nor bottle in creeds

supersayjinfive

you dont have to belive me its cool but please dont just think im lieing cus it dosent sound right

Kerrblur

Your right, But noone is calling you a liar.  I didnt. . . and I am not one to tell people what is right, and judge.  You have every right to tell us what you know if you can answer peoples questions to understand,

But you havnt properly answered any, except with a 5 word explantion of new age something.  which didnt conclude to any question once so ever.
nor bottle in creeds

mattrox

last nite i dreamed that i busted a demons cap with a long spear and then did a matrix sort of thing with more demons ( the neo vs. the agents scene in reloaded).  After I killed them I saw Satan and chopped off his head with a giant sword that I willed into my hands.

maryann

So supersayjinfive, you're pretty humorous for a 13 year old.
I don't need to turn on Comedy Central!

maryann

Excuse me, I misread, you're not 13. It was the posts I saw and assumed it was your age. Regardless, this was an interesting topic to read about. Sure got a kick out of it.

supersayjinfive

I really am a nice guy with alot of info. But not to be rude but..... SHUT UP! Just cus u dont think im rite dont get all crazy about it saying bla bla bla. I answer peoples obe and dreams my way and you guys do it your way. I really dont care who they chose as long as they took the rite path.

supersayjinfive

ohand i am not kibeginernitemaere

Jenadots

SSJF:  Since I come from a long line of tomato vendors in Italy on my father's side, during the war, you will find me and my tomato stand between the two taco stands run by Risu and Impunity.  [:D]

It could become a life long career as there is always a war someplace, over something.