News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

everybody come post your obes here

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff_Mash

quote:
Originally posted by supersayjinfive

I really am a nice guy with alot of info. But not to be rude but..... SHUT UP! Just cus u dont think im rite dont get all crazy about it saying bla bla bla. I answer peoples obe and dreams my way and you guys do it your way. I really dont care who they chose as long as they took the rite path.

How do you expect anyone to A) come to you for advice, and B) take you seriously, when you act like a 4 year old withdrawing from a caffeine addiction?

You still never answered my original questions I posed to you.  I'm waiting.....
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

Kerrblur

lol i love caffeine!
what? got suttin against jello now too? gonna say my lifes gonna end now cause i like jello? lol j/p im just messin wit yea
supersayjinfive Jeff. [:P]
Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

Euphoric Sunrise

I think some of you are being a bit agressive here. Sure, supersayjinfive may not be answering questions and such, but that doesn't mean people have to go out and attack him/her.
Ignoring the topic all together would be far better than making personal attacks towards somebody you probably don't know.
Anyway, as others have said, supersayjin, don't expect to get many, if any, believers unless you provide people with a solid system of how you are coming to your conclusions.
Don't let the people who have attacked you stop you from coming to the Astral Pulse and learning about the metaphysical though.
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

Kerrblur

HE TOLD ME I WAS GOING TO DIE! IS THAT ENOUGH REASON TO BASH HIM ABOUT JELLO AT LEAST?! lol at least im doing it in a humor'ous way.

he told me that my jello dream ment I was going to perish and not recover from the great war!  lol im not yelling at you
Euphoric Sunrise at all! lol im still laughing, but read what I said then him:

'KERRBLUR'
my Dream -
Lets Try this...

I was with friends in a car, driving around my town, all sudden we lost control and slid into a pile of Jello! ridiculous, a pile of Jello! all sudden, I did one of them waking up in a dream things, like super real lucid or OBE things, no differnce except for that creep gut feeling sensation. I got up, from my bed in my house, and when I got I stepped in a PILE of jello!! Well after that, you wont believe this, I woke up, and there was jello on my face!

Theres got to be some kind of connection there! look at the clues:

Jello on Face

Stepped on Jello

Car Wreck in Jello

Am I alergic to jello? Is the Jello telling me something? Will this be the only source of food when the war comes? or will be I be a Jello making person? Well lets see, because I am VERY VERY VERY analytical person myself, Maybe my enemies will melt away as I show my source of power?
nope, i got it now:

The jello was trying to tell me, theres going to be a mass shortage of surgar in the world, and nations beyond nations are going to fight for what sugar is left to make the Jello substance.

I belive that the jello is representing the path you are going to take in the future. As in the jello iis like the demons ok. And every time you found yourself somewhere you saw jello which i think it means in the war or your life you will make a mistake and you won't be able to avoid it.

lol now, take a look at that, along with jeff's polite questions,
'superpsychicjoe' just told me I was going to die lol. I'm saying something! lol but with absulutely no words of doubt for his gift, i have not done that, i do not dis believe him that he has uh, hmm, um, whatever he has! I'm not attacking him like he he foretold my death and relationship with satan lol   superpsychic should be burned at the stake! He's a witch!  lol im done with this post, i gotta go eat some jelloiii mean i got to eat some pancakes or something. ttyl!
Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

Nay

WOW...looky loooky, at all the fun stuff I have missed while the holidays had me in their grip!

So, now there is a Jello war?...Hehehehehe[:P]

Nay.

James S

Kerrblur,

There's one sure way of avoiding this horrible destiny of yours.
It involves a certain ritual you must perform.

First, get a good lump of jello. Any flavour will do.
Spin around five times chanting "there is no jello, there is no jello."
Then nail it to a tree.

Do this sucessfully and you will be spared your gruesome fate.

[:)]
James.

Nay

*Stumbles into the forums, with a nail stuck thru her thumb*

"ummmmm, I think I did something wrong"

Nay [;)]

James S

mattrox

you going to tell me what you think of my dream supersayjinfive?

Impunity

I have now decided that my superior taco stand will also serve jello.
Only rasberry flavored jello though.

Enjoy

-Impunity

-OMG, what was i saying?!

supersayjinfive

come and tell me what your dream was and i can tell you your part in the war