News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Everyone please read.

Previous topic - Next topic

no_leaf_clover

i think its pretty much taken cared of. it seems to have died down a lot in the last few hours, so i think we're fine. [;)]
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Links Shadow

This post is mainly for those people that have shown other members of this site disrespect in some way, but I think that everyone should still read it.

Look I have no problem with you stating your opinions and believing what you want to believe heck this entire website was created for that purpose, but to come in here and use such defamatory language is disrespectful to Adrian and everyone else on this forum that has spent many years creating a place where people could talk kindly to each other and explore what it is to be human regardless of whatever beliefs we may have.

Tone it down a bit show a little bit more respect when you don't have all the facts. How do I know that you don't have all the facts, because no one does. You have your beliefs which is well and good but to be disrespectful of others is downright rude. I don't care what belief system you have but regardless, it comes down to the golden rule which holds true to everyone dispite religion or spiritual beliefs, "Do unto other as you would have them do unto you."

Remember the goal of this site is not to force people to believe certain things, it is to allow people to choose what they want to believe. The bottom line is to be nice to the people on the boards. If you disagree with someone that is fine just show some respect for their freedom of choice. Thanks for hearing me out everyone.

Respectfully,
Links Shadow