News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Evil defeated (was: Universe of Pure Unconditional Love)

Previous topic - Next topic

ether2

Quote from: Xanth on May 14, 2011, 00:20:00
I never said DON'T see the negative.
I said don't focus solely on the negative.

You can't focus on any one thing... there must always be a balance.

disagree with that...but i understand ya point with being associated with a site as this and being CIA as they are trained in ways :wink:
i'm surprised (no) that they CIA keep info from their colleagues...maybe they just take good care of ya so ya wont harm yaselfs...
inbetween negative and positive is nothing...no wisdom, as wisdom is a positive thing which of course ya gain by addressing/solving the negatives

good luck

love all
Don't Forget-Love All, Means To Care 4 all=being more ONE which is the highest of height of consciousnesses in the dimension we live in...love all doesnt mean cuddly cuddly

http://thewayitisether.wordpress.com/

Astral316

Quote from: GodsProxy on May 14, 2011, 02:41:15
IF I AM CORRECT, THEN:

I have single handedly, but without the help of a single other incarnated being, but together with help of multitudes of beings of Love and light, secured the defeat of the evil forces in charge of this reality.

Great! So am I to assume poverty will go away, daisys will bloom across the world and terrorists will take up botany?

Xanth

Quote from: Astral316 on May 14, 2011, 10:36:04
Great! So am I to assume poverty will go away, daisys will bloom across the world and terrorists will take up botany?
It's all sunshine and lollypops now!  :D

Astral316

Quote from: Xanth on May 14, 2011, 10:39:05
It's all sunshine and lollypops now!  :D

Who can take a sunrise (who can take a sunrise)
Sprinkle it with dew (sprinkle it with dew)
Cover it with choc'late and a miracle or two
GodsProxy (GodsProxy)
Oh, GodsProxy can (GodsProxy can)
GodsProxy can
'Cause he mixes it with love
And makes the world taste good (Makes the world taste good)

personalreality

Quote from: GodsProxy on May 13, 2011, 21:54:32
Could you explain the above? I don't get at all the concepts you are referring to.  I understand Duality as separation from God, and Polarity as being orientation towards good or evil. Correct? If so, please explain further, why "this is my problem".

firstly, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said "your problem".  it's not my place to make that decision.

anyway that's not really what i meant.  by dualism i meant "good versus evil/opposites" and by polarity i meant "balanced counterparts".  

here's a good example.  

in christian tradition, god is set against the devil.  these are two definitions of good and evil.  notice how in the christian tradition this pair is thought of as being in opposition to eachother, they are "at war" so to say.  

in egyptian mythology, you are presented with counterparts.  so instead of say, osiris being paired with set (who could be thought of as osiris' evil brother, perhaps even like lucifer himself), osiris is paired with his feminine counterpart, isis.  instead of pairing osiris with his opposite, he is paired with his complement.  

i actually choose to look at "lucifer" or the "devil" as jesus' counterpart, his compliment.  while jesus represents the masculine sun, leadership and illumination, lucifer represents the feminine moon, illusion and imagination.  jesus rules our physical lives, while lucifer rules our otherworldly lives.  so for me, the devil isn't evil in the slightest.  in fact, a lot of the evil in this world comes from an unbalanced favor of jesus.
be awesome.

GodsProxy

Ether2 realizing you are a Player and not a Piece, I reread your post. Yeah, I'm ready. Not sure who else is though, anyone ready for roll call ? :)

I hope they don't give you too much of a hard time on these forums, its great to meet someone who (can) (actually) think out of the box, and doesn't spend their time replying using standard MS-Word templates.

Quote from: ether2 on May 13, 2011, 23:37:17
we are at the start of a New World a New beginning this includes the minipulation of the climate/weather/death cycle/disease any thing ya can think of including earthquakes most areas proven including earthquakes/deaths and more you other clowns can laugh but no see don't care it's proven to a hand full of people...noone does anything in these areas other than us noone we decide who gets to play with this noone else
and soon i'm sure you will be able to participate as it's the only way to participate---live for other people and love all---should one choose to of course

GodsProxy

Quote from: Astral316 on May 14, 2011, 10:36:04

Wish it was that simple. But nothing is that simple or easy in a realm which took quite a while to get itself into a tangle.

GodsProxy

Thank you for clearing up that terminology for me, it makes sense.

Quote from: personalreality on May 14, 2011, 10:48:47
i actually choose to look at "lucifer" or the "devil" as jesus' counterpart, his compliment.  while jesus represents the masculine sun, leadership and illumination, lucifer represents the feminine moon, illusion and imagination.  jesus rules our physical lives, while lucifer rules our otherworldly lives.  so for me, the devil isn't evil in the slightest.  in fact, a lot of the evil in this world comes from an unbalanced favor of jesus.

Well, I disagree, the devil is evil.

However, I have a great deal of respect for him (err, I mean her, Miranda). Do you know, that simply by being so stupidly dumbly absolutely intelligently evil, the devil is a Player? One of the few who actually DID something in this reality?

Do you realize that if the devil had done a half-baked job, and repented his (oops, I mean her) ways half way and rejoined good, we were all doomed anyway, because we would never have taken this threat seriously? Then it was all over, because the Law states, if it can happen, it will happen, and I will tell you right now, because Miranda didn't do her "job" (*SPIT*) someone worse than satan came along, and learned from Miranda's mistakes, and then do a proper job on us?

Well, Miranda did do this to us once and once only. She surrendered (we had factually defeated her), she repented, and made the valid logical argument (originated by Her), that if she hadn't done this, someone else would have, and done it much worse. HER ARGUMENT WAS THAT SHE HAD DONE THIS INTENTIONALLY AS A FAVOUR, TO SAVE US ALL, MAKE US AWARE OF THE THREAT. She was accepted back. She just failed to mention that she had LIED AGAIN, she was no goody two shoes, she was evil to the core. We failed to think intelligently enough about the issue. It all made perfect sense, nice and happy now in our lovely reality without evil.

Then she used her new found freedom and FAME (can you beleive it???) as someone who had actually SAVED US from evil (can you believe the f*cking cheek and sheer BRILLIANCE  of this frickin being), to put herself back into power, and bring everyone back again. THIS TIME WE WERE ABSOLUTELY DEAD AND GONE AND BURIED. 1 chance in 15,000,000 years, and to make such a stupid mistake and throw it all away? Huh? This being is serious, people.

She (Miranda) is a GENIUS. That is why we just, by the love of God, cannot kill her or torture her. I sure hope they found a way to help her. In a weird indirect way, she has indeed saved us from eternal hell! How can we now punish her by putting HER into HELL? This logically doesn't work! WE LOSE, AND WE'RE ALL IN HELL, AND THIS TIME NO MORE CHANCES! Evil has proved itself worthy, and incremental torture for eternity the only way to live! Evil becomes righteous by default! "Love" as an emotion is a crime and a sin! Thus it will be defined into Law, if Miranda overcomes.

You know how many times we held a gun to her head and told her we got her, she better surrender? So she did. Then we looked away for HALF A MILLISECOND, and she was back again in POWER, and a 1 day struggle turned into another 3 DAY DESPERATE, DESPERATE, DESPERATE struggle to regain the upper hand, with the stakes being, WE MIGHT LOSE? WTF? Terror, you cannot imagine the terror.

Then we said, lets torture this grump in her own kind of hell. I HAD SAID, no torture for anyone under any circumstances, but at that point, man we were desperate and scared. Worked for a while, but you can't sit watching someone like that forever. She moaned and begged and pleaded to be let out, her suffering was absolutely real, and we thought we had her! Next thing she was back again!

She got out on a loophole, she said, there must a god somewhere somewhere, this cannot happen to me. Clever little slut. Her plan was watertight, and nobody ever escaped from her fields.

EVENTUALLY, I KILLED HER in honorable 1 on 1 offset of power (mine was raised to exponent on basis of righteousness), but daddy will bring her back, if he hasn't already. She (satan) is a worthy, worthy, worthy opponent. Sure I hate her with all the righteous love for my soulmate at my command, but in this context I give her her due.

AmbientSound

Quote from: Astral316 on May 14, 2011, 10:45:49
Who can take a sunrise (who can take a sunrise)
Sprinkle it with dew (sprinkle it with dew)
Cover it with choc'late and a miracle or two
GodsProxy (GodsProxy)
Oh, GodsProxy can (GodsProxy can)
GodsProxy can
'Cause he mixes it with love
And makes the world taste good (Makes the world taste good)

I'm totally stealing that.

GodsProxy

Sorry, wrong wording. No body is irrelevant. I just frikin get tired of of insults. I don't know why out right insults are permitted here either.

Quote from: AmbientSound on May 14, 2011, 14:13:36
I'm totally stealing that.

Xanth

Quote from: GodsProxy on May 14, 2011, 14:16:56
Another irrelevant ignorant poster?
That's a matter of perspective really.

My perspective is that your posts are completely irrelevant as well.

personalreality

Quote from: GodsProxy on May 14, 2011, 13:53:49
Thank you for clearing up that terminology for me, it makes sense.

Well, I disagree, the devil is evil.

However, I have a great deal of respect for him (err, I mean her, Miranda). Do you know, that simply by being so stupidly dumbly absolutely intelligently evil, the devil is a Player? One of the few who actually DID something in this reality?

Do you realize that if the devil had done a half-baked job, and repented his (oops, I mean her) ways half way and rejoined good, we were all doomed anyway, because we would never have taken this threat seriously? Then it was all over, because the Law states, if it can happen, it will happen, and I will tell you right now, because Miranda didn't do her "job" (*SPIT*) someone worse than satan came along, and learned from Miranda's mistakes, and then do a proper job on us?

Well, Miranda did do this to us once and once only. She surrendered (we had factually defeated her), she repented, and made the valid logical argument (originated by Her), that if she hadn't done this, someone else would have, and done it much worse. HER ARGUMENT WAS THAT SHE HAD DONE THIS INTENTIONALLY AS A FAVOUR, TO SAVE US ALL, MAKE US AWARE OF THE THREAT. She was accepted back. She just failed to mention that she had LIED AGAIN, she was no goody two shoes, she was evil to the core. We failed to think intelligently enough about the issue. It all made perfect sense, nice and happy now in our lovely reality without evil.

Then she used her new found freedom and FAME (can you beleive it???) as someone who had actually SAVED US from evil (can you believe the f*cking cheek and sheer BRILLIANCE  of this frickin being), to put herself back into power, and bring everyone back again. THIS TIME WE WERE ABSOLUTELY DEAD AND GONE AND BURIED. 1 chance in 15,000,000 years, and to make such a stupid mistake and throw it all away? Huh? This being is serious, people.

She (Miranda) is a GENIUS. That is why we just, by the love of God, cannot kill her or torture her. I sure hope they found a way to help her. In a weird indirect way, she has indeed saved us from eternal hell! How can we now punish her by putting HER into HELL? This logically doesn't work! WE LOSE, AND WE'RE ALL IN HELL, AND THIS TIME NO MORE CHANCES! Evil has proved itself worthy, and incremental torture for eternity the only way to live! Evil becomes righteous by default! "Love" as an emotion is a crime and a sin! Thus it will be defined into Law, if Miranda overcomes.

You know how many times we held a gun to her head and told her we got her, she better surrender? So she did. Then we looked away for HALF A MILLISECOND, and she was back again in POWER, and a 1 day struggle turned into another 3 DAY DESPERATE, DESPERATE, DESPERATE struggle to regain the upper hand, with the stakes being, WE MIGHT LOSE? WTF? Terror, you cannot imagine the terror.

Then we said, lets torture this grump in her own kind of hell. I HAD SAID, no torture for anyone under any circumstances, but at that point, man we were desperate and scared. Worked for a while, but you can't sit watching someone like that forever. She moaned and begged and pleaded to be let out, her suffering was absolutely real, and we thought we had her! Next thing she was back again!

She got out on a loophole, she said, there must a god somewhere somewhere, this cannot happen to me. Clever little slut. Her plan was watertight, and nobody ever escaped from her fields.

EVENTUALLY, I KILLED HER in honorable 1 on 1 offset of power (mine was raised to exponent on basis of righteousness), but daddy will bring her back, if he hasn't already. She (satan) is a worthy, worthy, worthy opponent. Sure I hate her with all the righteous love for my soulmate at my command, but in this context I give her her due.

whoa i didn't realize how absolutely nutty you are.  good show friend.
be awesome.

GodsProxy

Lucky Dube, from his song, Prisoner. Lucky Dube was a man of love, who was hijacked and killed by his own kind in his driveway, in South Africa.

He was a black Reggae singer who sang about racial tolerance and love. Lovely, lovely man.

The most popular song in black drinking taverns in Johannesburg.

Somebody told me about it,
When I was still a little boy,
He said to me, "Crime does not pay",
He said to me, "Education is the key",
Yeah,
As a little boy, I thought I know what I was doing,
Yeah maan,

But today, here I am in jail.
I am a prisoner.
I am a prisoner.
I am a prisoner.

I looked all around me, but to see nothing, but to see 4 gray walls staring at surrounding me.
The policeman said to me, Son,
They won't build no schools anymore,
All they build will be prison prison prison.

Because today, I am a prisoner.

I asked the policeman and said, how much must I pay for my freedom,
He said to me, Son,
They won't build no hospitals,
All they build will be prison prison prison,
All they build will be...

I am a prisoner.

Note: Many people in South Africa are forced into crime as a result of poverty and lack of jobs.

Xanth

For future reference, any post that contains personal attacks, as per the AUP, I will outright delete.

I don't give a crap how childish your personal attacks are... they have NO PLACE on this forum.

Thanks.

GodsProxy

If you had read my website, you would already have realized how "nutty" I am.

That is just a matter of opinion only.

Others might say "interesting" or "different" or perhaps even "credible".

Quote from: personalreality on May 14, 2011, 14:31:41
whoa i didn't realize how absolutely nutty you are.  good show friend.

GodsProxy

Fair enough, and I apologize to the poster for calling him irrelevant.

Quote from: Xanth on May 14, 2011, 14:23:50
That's a matter of perspective really.

My perspective is that your posts are completely irrelevant as well.

personalreality

Quote from: GodsProxy on May 14, 2011, 14:59:09
If you had read my website, you would already have realized how "nutty" I am.

That is just a matter of opinion only.

Others might say "interesting" or "different" or perhaps even "credible".

lol, i didn't say it wasn't interesting.  and it certainly is different.  but i don't know enough about you or your practice to say it's credible.  i've never heard any of it before.
be awesome.

GodsProxy

Quote from: personalreality on May 14, 2011, 15:07:40
but i don't know enough about you or your practice to say it's credible.  i've never heard any of it before.

LOL as well. I really can't blame you for not having heard any of it before. It is completely original material.

I do have references for human beings being "spirit traps", and for some of the other material.

Quote from: personalreality on May 14, 2011, 15:07:40
lol, i didn't say it wasn't interesting.  and it certainly is different.  but i don't know enough about you or your practice to say it's credible.  i've never heard any of it before.

GodsProxy

Why people find it difficult to accept or believe the things I am saying.

You have spent your whole life, researching, adopting your opinions, and finding your own way. You have decided what is right and wrong about life, and this is every being's right. No-one should force their reality on another either, each person can come to their own conclusions.

Now I seem to be using eternal hell as a threat to force my conclusions on you. Sure enough, but how do I tell you about Reality, without then being suspected as using hell as a tool to indoctrinate you?

I spent 6 months researching, saying affirmations day after day, reading books, listening to lectures etc on Astral Projection. I had not projected but I was willing to put the effort in, because I took on faith the opinion of people who I respected. They said it was possible, and I put everything into it, and they turned out to be right.

So I have what I like to call a common context which I share with you on Astral Projection.

You have no common context with Reality and the genius attack mechanism, in order to be able to relate to my discoveries. What I am trying to do in these posts is to overcome this problem, which is obviously an attack mechanism on its own.

When I learned Astral Projection, I had credible resources to keep me going. Now, you on the other hand, have no credible resource.

I stand to make no money from this effort. I'm not starting a business or a cult. I'm not trying to sell a book or make a movie of fiction, using your inputs to contextualize it (sounds crazy doesn't it, but anyway).

Why do you seem to be the only one who has this "knowledge"?

Part of the defense mechanisms of Reality is that is almost logically impossible for anyone to ever get an accurate enough context in order to understand Reality enough to actually attack it.

My unique and exact set of circumstances, knowledge, background, short comings, insecurities, and up bringing, have allowed me to be given a context.

One of these circumstances, needed to be that I am not a well known or respected authority.

A well studied person has studied by definition everything except the attack mechanisms used by this device, since they have never been suspected, never studied, and never detected.

Such a person would never believe the truth behind reality, since they thought they were studying "Life in Reality".

In fact, they were studying "Life in a spirit trap".

This is INCREDIBLY INSULTING to everyone, everyone, everyone on this planet. Who cares? We're all there. Lets all just try to move on.

Lets take AP. Is this a lie? ABSOLUTELY NOT. Its absolutely real. YOU ARE POSSIBLY TRAVELLING INTO THE _REAL_ WORLD. BUT it has been very very cleverly defended so that you never manage to use it to discover the truth.

Now how does that help me to help you? Remember, that's all I'm doing. I'm trying my utmost to help you, if you want it, and I don't give a damn if you don't want my help, I can't (its logically impossible) for me to force my "beliefs" onto you. I'm clever enough to understand that.

These are all clever defense mechanisms, don't you think?

In fact they are almost UNDEFEATABLE, they were designed that way.

Further, who is going to believe this from someone who is not an authority?

Moving on, also, I happened to have a spirit defender who was watching for me or anyone else who might one day come up to speed.

Then she used an inspired set of spiraling set of context changes to get me up to speed. Its quite simple actually once you get into it. You just build on the existing contexts of a person, then you either modify or tell an outrageous lie about the truth. The person can then work out that you were lying about what she knew already, then she must try figure out WHY you lied, and the WHY usually points towards an improved context. As you get a new context, you can understand new things, and suddenly.... EVERYTHING STARTS TO MAKE PERFECT SENSE.

Our spirit defender knew her and everyone else's future depended on her using her chance effectively. It is probably the only one we might ever get.

personalreality

something like a spiritual quarantine, this spirit trap?

i understand your point very well.  context, scale and position of perspective.

this is important to me as a psychologist who is very interested in how the human being works.

but you must admit, since the new age craze especially, everyone and their mother has some story of spirit contact and revelations of the great truths.  it's difficult to listen to a sensational story like this and take it seriously.

i am also put off by the apparent literalism of your story.  i've studied many traditions for many years and one of the commonalities across the board is the use of symbolism and metaphor to express universal truths that are by their nature beyond normal human comprehension, things that can only be known, not learned.  for me and my studies there is no hell.  for me, hell is a bastardized version of the underworld from the old religion, the native traditions of our forefathers.  i don't speak of this from a purely theoretical viewpoint either, i have been there many times through meditation and a few times through astral projection.  the underworld of the shaman isn't a hateful torturous place, rather it is the realm of the ancestors, the place to go learn of the earth and our connection to her.  but what you're saying is that my journeys to these places were just "spirit traps"?  like intentional barriers put in place to prevent me from reaching the actual truth?

interesting indeed friend, interesting indeed.
be awesome.

GodsProxy

My reply to your question is long. I also move onto other and related issues which your post brings up.

Quote from: personalreality on May 14, 2011, 17:36:35
something like a spiritual quarantine, this spirit trap?

Yes.

Quotebut you must admit, since the new age craze especially, everyone and their mother has some story of spirit contact and revelations of the great truths.  it's difficult to listen to a sensational story like this and take it seriously.

Absolutely!

The more I learn about why it is difficult for others to take it seriously (communicated in a constructive way), the easier it is for me to figure out how to communicate it.

Quotebut what you're saying is that my journeys to these places were just "spirit traps"?  like intentional barriers put in place to prevent me from reaching the actual truth?

Yes, the astral plane would be most actively defended, due to it being the closest to reality.

It is also used as the primary travel mechanism.

It is also used as the defense, attack and administration planes.

I believe there MAY be incarnated people who can project when awake and retain full recall of their experiences. This whole thing about the astral projection experience becoming foggy and unreal 5 minutes after you awake (when in the mean time, the projection was more real than waking life when you were experiencing it), seems very suspicious to me, and sounds like a defense/attack mechanism. The explanation that it is because you were out of your body and not connected with your memory, sounds too glib and convenient.

Especially in view of the fact that memories are most likely not stored in the physical body. Very suspicious indeed.

_Probably_ no memories are actively erased, it just points to a variety of different ways and means that thinking might be controlled.

This also allows me to bring up another point quickly, if you can forgive me. If you see a defense mechanism like this in action, and identify it as such, it gives you a context to figure out the HOW and WHY of it. This can allow you to figure out related and unrelated defense/attacks/contexts.

Usually this can be done through logical deduction.

Even more often it can be done by KNOWING. You feel it in your gut and you KNOW it.

It also allows you to figure out more questions. Also, it allows you to review previous information and recontextualize.

Often an important context must be deduced in reverse.

Don't be scared to throw away things you deduced yesterday and KNEW.

Test things, think uncomfortable thoughts.

Think "impossible thoughts". In other words, think about things which you think are probably the most completely illogical or impossible way that things are setup.

Once again, think uncomfortable thoughts. What would life be like... if someone changed me into a bouncing conscious ball and left me there for eternity. Maybe a soccer ball on earth.

Think "lovely thoughts". What would life be like if we were EXACTLY the way we are now, except minus ALL the negative? Including sickness, operations, etc? What if I could have the sexual appearance and attraction of the beautiful being I am, and share this with the love of my life, on the spiritual plane, forever, in a physical way as well, in a much more intense and fulfilling way than in the physical? What if I never got older?

Ok, moving on.

When you've worked out a new context, think, what if I am completely wrong? Then work out the context again. Then accept or reject based on your gut feel. Then try work out the same thing again tomorrow.

When the penny drops, you usually start laughing, shaking your head at the magnitude of your realization. The worst part for me, is "now how the heck am I going to tell other people about this, which I clearly recognize as the truth, I KNOW IT like I know the sun rises, without being sent to the place with the guys in white coats?"

When more pennies drop, you might start feeling the LOVE. That is because you are becoming safer, the more knowledge you acquire. You are becoming more certain, that we will overcome, and that your future is brighter than you could ever have imagined.

Your position as a projector would give you a much better chance at observing which, if any, lies are attached to AP.

Now that you are aware that your projections MAY be in some way defended, this knowledge alone may give you a chance to overcome the defenses. Sometimes they just use lack of context alone as a defense mechanism.

However, never underestimate "them".

Also, you can often learn much more by observing the lie than by observing the truth. Funnily enough the lie is much easier to observe (or deduce) than the truth.

In most cases the lie is staring at us right in the face.

A very good example of this, is observing people's attitudes about poverty, and what it is like to suffer. The general beliefs that people have about how it feels to starve to death, allow you to deduce many things, and is a primary mechanism that can be used to give a basic understanding of the situation.

The funniest thing is, that many of the attitudes of people in poverty reflect the attitudes of people who are more privileged. A person who rises from rags to riches, seems to forget all about how horrible it was to live in poverty, or never seems to bother communicating it in the fashion that I have. This fact alone would make ME dispute the things I say about poverty. I promise you, that this alone is to me preposterous. It is such an obvious defense mechanism that it gives the whole thing away. I hope I can write more about this one soon.

The above comment on poverty is a good example of the whole process of gaining a context based on observing the obvious lie, then deducing new questions, factors, etc.

Moving on: Another point, please  be careful when reading back my posts. I am trying to cover as much ground as possible, as the opportunity arises, to clarify the context. This might (I don't know how it is for you) be too much to absorb all in one go.

People don't expect so much information to be packed into a few sentences, (or posts for that matter).

Moving on: "Don't throw the baby out with the bath water". Your own personal experience can be the key to understanding. Also be ready to throw away a belief or a lifetime of effort and jot it down to learning. Remember, you wouldn't be where you are right now unless you had done EXACTLY what you did. No-one should ever be allowed to take your experience away from you.  That would be the most unloving thing somebody could ever to do to you.

That is why being born with no recollection of past life, is a dead give away that something is wrong. Your experience is YOUR LIFE. Your hard won, won through ages, sacred experience, which helps make you unique and special, the sacred being who you ARE, always were, and always will be.

Quoteinteresting indeed friend, interesting indeed.

Thank you. :) :) :) :) :)

A psychologist??? FANTASTIC.

PS As I am composing this message I am aware of an entity on the astral off to my left. Can't see exactly, just aware of a presence.

Unusual for me to be aware in such a fashion.

PPS

Also two working together sharing context and comparing notes would be even more valuable.

QuoteYour position as a projector would give you a much better chance at observing which, if any, lies are attached to AP.

PPPS

I'm sure I don't have to mention, read between the lines, and between the thoughts?

Astral316

Quote from: GodsProxy on May 14, 2011, 21:35:46The more I learn about why it is difficult for others to take it seriously (communicated in a constructive way), the easier it is for me to figure out how to communicate it.

Here's a tip, allow room for doubt in yourself. If you hold tight to your beliefs and communicate them without evidence to show for it, all the tact in the world won't save you from seeming delusional. You have a "context" with which you interpret the world, just like everyone else. Your interpretation has no bearing on my life. Example... you were saving the world from evil while I was having my morning cup of coffee. The sun would've risen this morning, in my world anyway, if you had taken a rain check from the superman gig, so to speak.

I believe the wisest people on Earth will always question their deepest held beliefs about reality... even the ones handed to them firsthand from the most evolved beings in the spirit world. The ones who are most ignorant will sell their beliefs as faith-based fact. Think about that. If you're clever enough to realize this, then you're clever enough to realize your goal here (whatever that may be) won't be accomplished.

GodsProxy

My primary intention in posting here and composing my website, was to pass on the information I have gathered, as a precaution, to give us more of a chance that if something happens to me, then someone else can pick up logically where I left off.

PHASE 1 OF PASSING ON MY METHOD OF FIGURING OUT CONTEXT IS NOW COMPLETE

I have passed on enough information for anyone on this planet to figure out the truth by themselves if they are so inclined.

The chances of anyone actually deciding to do this, might be remote.

But I'm LEARNING! I'm starting to take more precautions and assume more responsibility.

That was a hard lesson for me to learn.

All of you, you have no guarantee I will be around tomorrow.

If I stop posting tomorrow or don't reply, keep on trying, but take responsibility yourself. My situation physically is good and getting better day by day, but I've taken quite a knock in getting myself into this position. My guarantees for being here tomorrow to reply to your post, are excellent, but unfortunately, less than average. We're still a planet with evil agents running around believing they have a job to do. Sure I have defenders, but anything is possible.

You also have no guarantee you will be around tomorrow.

So, if you are so inclined, USE ME. I'm here for you now, if you can "wear the boots" and take on the responsibility. I didn't have that luxury when I started.

No-one else in the top secret societies has ever made this offer to anyone, have they?

I don't want riches, fame or fortune. In real life, yes. But in a death trap? No thank you. You guys, take this now, and USE IT. Stop flaming and doubting etc. Do whatever you like with it. My primary objective, of getting this information out there on an emergency basis, is over.

I WANT TO ASK ONE THING IN RETURN FOR SHARING THIS KNOWLEDGE WITH YOU

Share back with me. Never stop talking to me, never stop asking me questions, never stop telling me about your new information and conclusions.

This is a scary, scary, scary place.

Hold my hand, I'll hold yours. I guarantee you we will be safe.

Since I've become party to this information, it has been a very scary and lonely existence indeed.

Hold my hand.

I love you all forever.

My next task (along with continuing to participate here) is to update my website with the information I've got here.

I will continue to post here as well, as a matter of priority. But the danger with this forum, is that the information will eventually age itself naturally as interest wanes and people will move on.

So I need to publish on a web site which has a longer life span.

Then I guess I need to duplicate it onto another physical server in case that server closes down (Phase 2 of passing on info).

It just goes on and on and on.

But its the most fun I've ever had, and I have a purpose and a passion for life that others can only dream of.

Sure, sometimes I get sad, I get scared. I doubt, I pray, and I beg.

Then , when I feel the LOVE, the WONDER of where we are , how we WILL BE ALIVE FOREVER IN JOY AND LOVE AND ECSTACY, when I know it in my water, when I feel my Soulmate's own wonder and her own anticipation at us finally being together, I start crying from joy.

People, I have done this on the street, I have done this now. No-one can ever take this Love I have inside me away.

I invite you to join me....

:) :)

You may have a spiritual admirer yourself. The love of God is one thing, but the love of an Angel of God, (for me especially a female one, and a sexual love at that), IS JUST INCREDIBLE.

GodsProxy

Quote from: Astral316 on May 14, 2011, 23:08:55
If you're clever enough to realize this, then you're clever enough to realize your goal here (whatever that may be) won't be accomplished.

SORRY TOO LATE ACCOMPLISHED ALREADY.

You believe whatever you like, I'll believe whatever I like OK? Its my right to pass my info on if I like. I happen to consider it to be important information. If you don't think its important, then that's fine.

I think "my goal here" has been accomplished quite nicely.

I've seen some beautiful responses and already met some incredible people.

Sorry.

Astral316

Ahh sorry, I thought your goal here was to get anyone to eat up your "original material." I'm glad you set the bar to an achievable level though, congrats.