News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Finding my twin flame?

Previous topic - Next topic

yondaime109

How can I find this person. Please don't crash my hopes and tell me I can't.

mon9999

Quote from: yondaime109 on May 11, 2012, 22:10:51
How can I find this person. Please don't crash my hopes and tell me I can't.

Hi Yondaime.. I am Kyubi.. lol  :-)

Twin flame is not a person you will find in physical reality, it is actually your higher self, the other half part of your soul, when we came to third dimension our soul/consciousness split into two, one experiences in the physical which is you, and your other half remains in the higher vibration which is your higher soul/self or twin flame.. here is the article

http://www.crystalinks.com/twinflames.html

yondaime109

But, what about the people who have found their twin flames here on ol planet earth. Ok what about soulmate? Don't I have another half that happens to be a girl?

yondaime109

Quote from: mon9999 on May 11, 2012, 23:25:29
Hi Yondaime.. I am Kyubi.. lol  :-)

Twin flame is not a person you will find in physical reality, it is actually your higher self, the other half part of your soul, when we came to third dimension our soul/consciousness split into two, one experiences in the physical which is you, and your other half remains in the higher vibration which is your higher soul/self or twin flame.. here is the article

http://www.crystalinks.com/twinflames.html

And I already read that, It clearly states that your twin flame can be here on earth with you. When will people learn to stop manipulating records to what they think it means thats just stupid. That's why humans don't know who they are anymore. Because of people like you.

Everlasting

The higher self is not the twin soul, it's a separate entity. The twin can be anywhere in the universe or in another dimension so it would probably hard to find the entity.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

yondaime109

I don't know why but for some reason I spotaneously just felt a great love for myself and everything around me. It seems every time I go through a few weeks of depression something like this happens to me.

Chaos Mage

Your soul mate is exactly as you envision her/him.
It is the person that you want as a mate, exactly as you imagine them.
They exist!
Keep having faith, and you will know when you see her, or, you will recognize her shortly after you have seen her.  Keep vigilant about this, it is very easy to become distracted and become angry, and at that moment, you will meet her and lose her at the same time.
In trueness, you are helping to create each other.
Sometimes, most of the time until you are finally together, you have to keep having faith.  Have faith in her, envision her, have romantic phantasy about her.  You can do it!  You know who she is, what her name is, you even know where she is at this exact moment.  It's the courage to embrace her as a soul mate that makes all the difference, and, the motivation to seek her out, and to find her for a certainty.
You see, you are creating each other in time.  You always help to sustain each other, at no cost to anything.  It is the simple bond that, yes, you are bound to be together.  If you pray to her, which, can be good or bad, then, you will gain more insight.
There are techniques to use.  I myself have used complicated shadow magicks to ensure that my soul mate exists.  It can be a very beautiful woman, or, a big fat girl that likes eating pie, yet, is the best thing for you.  You have to know yourself before you can know your soul mate.  Be honest with yourself, and keep seeking for your truth of heart.  Some people don't always have soul mates until they learn who they are first.

So keep having faith in her, search your heart for the kind of person that you are yourself, and you will know what woman will make you happy.  She doesn't have to be beautiful, beautiful might not be what you are looking for.  In your mind, and, here is a technique, in your mind, will the vision of her to your mind, simple focus and energize that image, yet, also keep the distinct love of yourself in mind.  Loving yourself is the first step, and after that, you can love her with all your strength.  Be careful, sometimes binding yourself to a soul mate is the worst thing for your current situation, if, you haven't already envisioned her and know her name and everything about her.  Even so, have faith, she is real, she is exactly what you want.  Think about time, the future, your role in life, society, and the spiritual things.
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control

mon9999

Quote from: yondaime109 on May 12, 2012, 23:13:13
And I already read that, It clearly states that your twin flame can be here on earth with you. When will people learn to stop manipulating records to what they think it means thats just stupid. That's why humans don't know who they are anymore. Because of people like you.

lol grow-up..each person can believe what they want to believe in.. evryone creates their own reality.. as the saying goes "if a person don't like it, there is always  reason, and if a person like it, there is always a way"..

desert-rat

I visualize my higher self as a point of white light in deep space .   As to a soul mate I think some people do reincarnate to be togher again .    I would not spend a lot of time worring about a soul mate , just find some one that you are happy with .  desert rat     

urshebear

As I understand the theory, Not everybody has a "twin flame" and a twin flame is not the same as a soul mate. A twin flame only happens when the "spark of light" that is you was split into two at the time of its birth.
Your twin flame, soul mate and soul family will be somewhere within your immediate circle whether you like it or not because you attract one another...If you cant see your twin flame within your immediate circle, chances are that you don't have one.
If you meet your twin flame later on in life you will find many instances where you were in the same place at the same time or knew the same people etc, even if you meet them in later life, you still would have been magnetised to eachother throughout life without realising it.

scout

I just want to add that your soul mate may NOT look like you were hoping or expecting as someone else said. I never would have imagined my soul mate to be 15 years older and have a severely autistc teenaged son. Not very ideal. ;-) When I met him I wasn't looking for him actively but always had felt that the man I had married was not my soul mate. One day I started a new job and my soul mate stopped by to welcome me to the department. I immediately recognized there was something very special about him but not in a romantic way. I just really wanted to get to know him better unlike anyone else I had ever met. There was a chemistry between us, but again, the romance part was not immediate. We just wanted to be near each other and make each other laugh. We were instant best buddies. When we were together, everything always went well - good things started to happen for both of us. I knew I was on the right path and with who I was supposed to be with. As far as twin flames go, I think I may have connected with mine while meditating once. Set your intent on connecting with this person and meditate on it. See what happens. I felt a presence as if my twin flame was so near me that I could feel his breathing and his kisses. It was a wild experience and not what I was expecting to happen at all.