News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Frank Kepple Monroe CD

Previous topic - Next topic

Windwalker.

I remember reading how Frank Kepple claimed he used one of Monroes cds which ultimately helped him tremendously to go ob. I cant remember the cd. It was only one and Frank harped on that you must be patient and use it every day. I believe it cost $99 for the one cd. Can anyone remember what that cd is? I figure Xanth would probably remember. Im gonna bite the bullet and purchase the cd. Anyone else have reviews of their experiences with the cd? Thanks!

Xanth

I think you're referring to the Hemi Sync Gateway Series.
Suffice to say that while they're a nice resource, they're not required.

If you truly think you need them, you really only need the first few "waves" of it.
Waves 1 through 4 perhaps?

Windwalker.

Jey Xanth. I think i may have found a free one. Is this in the series? A guy laid it onto me and said it was obscure and tmi hadnt discovered it yet or they woulda taken it down?
https://archive.org/details/RobertMonroe-Focus

PlasmaAstralProjection

Windwalker.

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on February 15, 2019, 18:01:10
You can torrent them.

Im not up on what torrent means. Could you help a fella out?

Windwalker.

I just found some people sell the entire $500.00 wave series for $25.00 BUT it is in an mp3 format instead of the cds. Would mp3 distort or screw up the hemi sync/binaurel technology in any way you think? Im not very tech saavy. Thanks!

Phildan1

It doesn't matter I think, it is just the same when somebody downloads these Hemy Sync Youtube vids with a download helper plugin, the quality doesn't feel so studio quality but you will still get the frequencies and the whole track. The main track is just simply compressed into a smaller file and the upper-lower lows and highs in the sound file is normalized. Same as you have a music CD and converting it into an Mp3. So you won't notice so much differences.
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com

Xanth

This definitely isn't a "free" download thing... y'know, unless you wish to pirate them.
But, if you DO happen to find yourself downloading a copy of it... AND if you enjoy it, then I do HIGHLY encourage you to go to the TMI store and *BUY* the product in order to support it and to support further research.  :)

baro-san

I was disappointed by the discs. They are extreeemely slow. After trying the first couple of discs, I never went through the remaining.

I don't recommend them.
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

Plume

:-DI did start the gateway program last year and found that it did help me , but I was not consistent and only did the meditation on saturday morning . It is recommended to do this daily and a few times on a continuous way, most be doing something all those waves... :roll: I do believe you have to be discipline anyway to explore this form of self discovery , so whatever you do or use be patient and keep at it , I do plan to explore the the series again, never hurts to go back and do simple steps. I did get the cd format because I do think it may be of better quality. I figured it does not hurt to pay for the hard work that some have done over the years in that field of research. Nice to have it at home but from what I understand it will be only as good as what you put into . I have it on my phone so anytime I can use it. I only bought the first three waves. Now it is all about finding the time and place without people in my house :|

Windwalker.

desert-rat

Torrents are file sharing . Sites like pirate Bay ,rarbg ,kickass torrents , and a bunch more.   Lot of people use file sharing but it's not quite legal.
p.s. A few torrent files have mal ware , and one does need to be carefull .  You can use a serch eng. like dog pile or start page to find torent sites .
https://www.startpage.com