News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Frank's virtual classroom

Previous topic - Next topic

thesickmoon

Quote from: knightlight

QuoteWould it flip from 110 to 230?

Yes it would.  If the operator of the computer remembered to switch it, power supplies can run at 110 or 230.  But if you are running 230 into a power supply set at 110 its going to fry the whole thing.

OK. Thanks!
"Chair-swiveling is an old and honorable avocation for any accomplished and self-respecting villainous personage."
--Ronald D. Moore, March 12, 2005

Nay

No wait, not that one, this one.

Group dance?  :lol:  You are basing a few post on my personality?  I'm really quite easy going, until I have to deal with a bunch of victims that can't get over themselves.  But anyhoo...

Me thinks he doth protest too much..

Take it easy,
Nay

knightlight

LOL Nay yes... I gathered as much from your posts, but I also gathered that when you feel a certain way about something that may run parallel to your ideas you tend to... well.. over react a bit.  Tis all.  I actually agree with you more often than not but I guess this is a different matter.  :dont-know:

I agree that we need to form a strong support network for all who wish to persue astral projection/phasing and are serious about it.  I think alot of our collective talent is wasted here, we could accomplish so much together.  

Lets put all this behind us for now and focus on the real task at hand.  Lets get the ball rolling and get people involved.  Lets be the first to form a school for the novice projector that WORKS.  With the experience among our members we could form a collective force that could change the lives of many.  I for one am all about it, not that I have too terribly much to contribute, but every bit counts, and those bits add up..... LETS DO IT.
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

Asisya

Not sure, but being an American living in Ireland, I can tell you that although there is a switch on the computer to change the power supplied the actual plug is TOTALLY different. I couldn't just plug a US TV into an outlet over here without an adapter and from what my friends over here say, the plugs are once again different in France...they are thinking it is a two prong circular outlet. Now one could use an adapter, but they are crap and most ppl would only use them for travel purposes and not long term electrical supply for something like a computer or tv.
We are Spiritual Beings having a Human Experience

TheJza

I was part of the Virtual Classroom and the email Knightlight posted is authentic.

I don't want to stir the pot any more than it is, just wanted to let you know the email is accurate.

Having said that, I still think Frank is/was authentic. He took the time to answer my questions, both public and PM, and I am very thankful for that.

Either he is recovering somewhere away from computers or he has switched his primary focus (as he would say). I have moved on and have been trying to go at it alone with the info Frank has left. It is slow going, but it is better than nothing.

bvp663

I will also vouch for the authenticity of Frank's letter.  Part of me is holding out hope that he'll come back one day, but who knows.

Andali27

Quote from: Ben K^Good choice. Even if frank somehow died im sure one of us could contact him in F3oC. Or he would contact us ;)

Or perhaps he died and realised that all the stuff he'd been researching wasn't the way he thought it was and therefore cannot contact because the laws of this 'new' existance won't allow him.

Frank helped me out a lot when I was first getting into the phasing and I'm quite certain he is not a conman, a cheat, a liar, or dishonest in anyway.

I hope he's not dead but at the rate things are going, I'm going to hazard a guess that we might never see him on these forums again.

I've always had my own theories about where Frank's theories and Focus Levels slip easily into everyday life and if you attach them to a more in depth version of the Intelligent life/Creation theory, then you, well at least I, begin to see where he was coming from.

*shrugs*

I'm just gonna leave it there.  It's up to us to speculate such things and as for the letters, unless I see the name Frank, as the poster, I'm not going to believe a word.

Andali
~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

http://www.digital-transition.net

TOTALANATION

clandestino

Quote from: TheJzaI was part of the Virtual Classroom and the email Knightlight posted is authentic.

I don't want to stir the pot any more than it is, just wanted to let you know the email is accurate.

Having said that, I still think Frank is/was authentic. He took the time to answer my questions, both public and PM, and I am very thankful for that.

Either he is recovering somewhere away from computers or he has switched his primary focus (as he would say). I have moved on and have been trying to go at it alone with the info Frank has left. It is slow going, but it is better than nothing.

Knightlight - please accept my humble apologies for my earlier comments. I feel like a bit of an idiot right now !!
kind regards,
Mark
I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

kiwibonga

Quote from: knightlightI know how easy it is to change a power supply but maybe he didnt... and he lives in bum-**** country bumpkin france, who knows how easy a power supply is to attain there.  I am not saying it is all 100% on the straight and narrow but who knows really... bah.

France is on the same level as the US in terms of technology... Computer stores are everywhere.

In any case, I'm guessing he reused the wire from the power supply to the wall outlet from his old computer if he didn't use an adapter, otherwise he would probably have thought about the voltage difference...

I've moved back and forth between France and the US 3 times, and every time, without fail, something would blow up... It's just the kind of stuff that completely slips the mind for some reason...

There's something I thought about:

If something bad happened to him, his bank accounts were most likely closed. Hence, payment for his internet bill could not be made to his ISP. Hence, the ISP probably knows that something happened, because when someone is deceased, they have to contact the person's family members to collect their dues. (Or, ultimately, his family closed the account and the ISP is aware of the circumstances regardless)

I'm not sure what the laws are in France regarding the release of clients' personal information -- it's probably impossible to get information without a letter of attorney of some kind, but who knows, it might be worth a shot...

So if anyone wants me to, I could write to the ISP, in French, explain the situation, and see what would be required in order to obtain this kind of information.

Getting a letter of attorney is not a hard thing to do -- I'm sure at least one person here has a workplace legal department that can provide legal services to employees...

Of course, I'm not directly involved with the situation, so pardon me for intruding ; but if the main reason you have not been able to find out much is for language reasons, feel free to contact me, I'd be happy to help out.
OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006

RooJ

Im not sure i got an answer to this before but has anyone tried writing a letter to Frank himself? If someones minding his house you may be able to communicate with them, and incase the address he gave in his newsletter isnt correct you could add a returns address... "if not delivered please return to...."
You could also address it to "the occupier" requesting information incase Frank isn't there.

Another method of contacting him could be to search the infobel whitepapers for his address, if its in there you can get his phone number from it.
http://www.infobel.com/france/wp/search/result.asp?FIRSTREC=5%20&QCITY=salernes%20&QCODE=20457954

Just ideas...

>RooJ

knightlight

Quote from: clandestino
Quote from: TheJzaI was part of the Virtual Classroom and the email Knightlight posted is authentic.

Knightlight - please accept my humble apologies for my earlier comments. I feel like a bit of an idiot right now !!
kind regards,
Mark

Apology accepted.  I didnt expect you or anyone else who wasnt in the class to instantly believe me but I didnt expect to be called a fraud!!!  :lol:   All well, its all good.  Take care.
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

clandestino

Thanks Knightlight.  That will be the last time I accuse anyone of being a fraud, based on my gut instincts....

Anyway, apologies again for my poor form !  :redface:

Mark
I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

Kazbadan

Why do i have also the bad feeling that i will never see Frank again on this forums?

I wish he could come back (soon).

Hey Frank! Come back! We miss you :)
I love you!

Tombo

Doesn't look too good for Frank in every way!
" In order to arrive at a place you do not know you must go by a way you do not know "

-St John of the Cross

Kazbadan

I love you!

dwhite

resurrecting an old thread. Did anyone ever figure out what happened to Frank?

Xanth

Nothing concrete.

For the most part, unless some other information from any other source comes around, he died back in October 2005.

Simo

Sorry If it sounds stupid but is this Frank the Frank Kepple?
Who am I is not important...My message is...