News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

free hugs

Previous topic - Next topic

daem0n

Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

Vilkate

This is so very touching and sweet!  :-) I'm gonna try this some day soon.
~Our name is Eternity~

On my way to the infinite universe of Light and Unity.

Kazbadan

I am thinking doing something similar, but instead of hugs i will be offering bullets, guns and deaths....i am not in a very good mood. Lately i see humans as something worse than dog s***.

Besides, no one wants peace in this planet...its like that song from Megadeth: "Peace sells....but who's buying?"
I love you!

Arn de Gothia

LOL man, you need to chill

Woah

Quote from: Kazbadan on October 01, 2006, 15:51:04
I am thinking doing something similar, but instead of hugs i will be offering bullets, guns and deaths....i am not in a very good mood. Lately i see humans as something worse than dog s***.

Besides, no one wants peace in this planet...its like that song from Megadeth: "Peace sells....but who's buying?"

Kazbadan,

I think most of us go through that phase at one point in our lives. Instead of looking at the wrong humans, who really don't care whatsoever about anyone else, you should look at the ones who do make a difference. And you should try to make a difference yourself.

Kazbadan

Woah, the problem is that people that i tought that were great, are revealing themselves as great bastards. If the ones i trust are "killing me" who should i trust? The answer: in myself and in my sword, so to say. Anyway, this is very off topic and i was just answering to your toughts about me. Thanks for teh help anyway.

The video is nice but i there are more funny things to see on youtube.
I love you!

SpeaK

Kazbadan, perhaps you should just improve your skills with people, so you'll spot the ones you can REALLY trust easier. I know this maybe doesn't sound like a good advice, but damn, you can't go through your whole life without trusting anyone. There ARE trustworthy people, they're just incredibly difficult to find.  :-) I've found ONE with my 18 years of living, but it's a LOT better than nothing. And as I improve on finding the right people, maybe later I'll have more people I can really share myself with. And so will you, even though it might not seem that way right now, if you've just been betrayed in some way.

edit: Oh, and the video was nice.  :-D

Kodemaster

Man, I could use a hug right now :)
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

Woah

Quote from: Kodemaster on October 02, 2006, 16:28:23
Man, I could use a hug right now :)

(At the risk of sounding creepy)

I'd hug you if I could. :)

Kazbadan

Speak, i dont want to speak right now because its to way off topic. And i dont want to center the topic on myself. Thanks for the help anyway. I just want to add that things are not that easy and i have good skills. MAybe later or with pm if you want, i could explain u.
I love you!

Nay

Quote from: Kazbadan on October 02, 2006, 14:33:39
Woah, the problem is that people that i tought that were great, are revealing themselves as great bastards. If the ones i trust are "killing me" who should i trust? The answer: in myself and in my sword, so to say. Anyway, this is very off topic and i was just answering to your toughts about me. Thanks for teh help anyway.

The video is nice but i there are more funny things to see on youtube.

Kaz.. You've been around a looooong time.  You've always been upfront and honest..and funny!     I'm here if you need to talk.  It's best to get it off your chest, PM me.  :-)

WalkerInTheWoods

Cool! *hugs all around* *extra hugs for kaz*

Live your life in happiness, even though those around you lead lives which are unhealthy, and wish to spread their illness to you. Be Happiness itself. - Buddha
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Kazbadan

thank you Nay!! you are very sweet indeed and one of my favourite person in this forum! :)
I love you!