News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

*Free Signature Creation Service*

Previous topic - Next topic

bounda

I'm offering a service to forum members, a Signature Creation Service.
Ive noticed some people here do not have sigs, and you may want one but cant create it yourself.
All you have to do is request what you would like in it, and the text for the name.
These Rules Apply:
I will not create a sig, and then the next day, you ask for a new one.
I am a kid of the age of 14, i am an amateur and my work is not perfect, and im trying to improve it in every way, this means don't complain that you don't like the work, its free and im a kid! (this does NOT mean that your sig will suck, just sometimes when i try making one, it comes out completely wrong than the way i thought it would look!)
All requests must be made in this thread.
Request Away People!

Rob

Hey Bounda!

Well, for a kid of 14, you are pretty sharp on the graphics  :-D
And hey, I would love a sig! Since I got my name changed to Rob now (woot!), I can concievably use the same name I now use in online gaming (EVE Online FTWZOR!!!!) which is.... MastaRob !!!! (ftw)
So, what ya say??
OK, the next bit might seem a bit self-indulgent. So for for anyone apart from Bounda - you've been warned!
If all is cool, could you do one for me with the same sort of effects you employed so successfuly in that other pic I adored on your other thread??!! General description - the Masta and Rob bits in different shades or something, so the Rob stands out (blue-white perhaps)? The smoky effects could billow to the sides over obscured dark background scenes, dunno whatever you reckon is best hehe, and make it ever so slightly brooding lol. And mebbe with some spiky blond haired fellow in it with kinda crazy blue/green eyes, whoever that might be a reference to <whistles something tuneless and stares at ceiling  :-D>.
That be awesome  :-) Go hog wild I am sure it will be awesome!

Very impressed you are offering this btw! And very curious, if you take me up on it, how it turns out :)
How DID you make that other image, out of interest???

Cheers!!!

Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

bounda

alrighty.. that post  confused the crap outta me but ill give it a shot! itll take me about a half an hour to find the render and complete the whole thing so check up on that thread by then, and im not going to create a new post, ill edit this one

alright i found the render and everything and was thinking it would turn out great, but in the end, im not sure if you'll like it, but i hope you do! (the txt couldnt blend with the background because it was 3 colors (black white blue and the colors on the orange scale didnt make it dissipate as well as mine did)

i can fix up the weak points if you point them out to me

bounda

do i have to put this thread into high fricken gear??? i know theres tons of ppl w/o sigs but nobodys replying!

Nay

bounda

you dont have a sig... you have an avatar

Nay

I thought a sig was a signature?  Like the one I have that says, "It is better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for someone you are not"......  Isn't what you are talking about called a banner?

bounda

ohh.. you can have a picture and text both in ur sig

Woah

Most of us just don't like image signatures, some find them distracting maybe.

Selski

bounda

I think you're work is great - very artistic - but it's not my style.  Whilst I am able to appreciate your work, I wouldn't want it on my wall, or my banner.

I'm sure others will like to have one - give it time.  There are an awful lot of posts to read even if you log on every day.

:-)

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Rob

Hey Bounda,

Thanks for giving it a go :) Guess I gave a bit of a tricky task especially if you didnt understand me! It is cool but not exactly me sorry amte  :-P If you do want to give it another go then hey we can discuss, but I understand if not - PM me about it!

Btw I love the way you claim to be "just a kid". I dont know why, but there is a lot of power in that which I cant really put my finger on.

Cheers!

Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

bounda

lol? yea so.. idk wat that lot of power stuff means but yea..

theres my attempt but im not sure if that render is what you were looking for.. and rob ill PM u

Syke

yeah bounda id see lola as a little more.... american fantasy rather than anime... maybe a gothic yet mystical faerie..

im not very active on these boards... but still.... thats all i see, heh... sorry if im wrong..

(ps... oh n judgin by the movie.. run lola run... itd be pretty hectic... lol)

Stookie

Is it too late to request one? It would be cool if you could turn my avatar into an anime character. Maybe give him some action. Is that possible?

bounda

i dont even have an idea of what your avatar is... and i dont think i would be able to do that even if i did

Woah

Quote from: bounda on November 13, 2006, 18:29:45i dont even have an idea of what your avatar is...

You are not alone, my friend.

Nay

Stookie

No problem. I thought it might be cool to see the buddha throw a fireball or do a roundhouse kick or something all anime-style.

Woah

Quote from: Stookie on November 14, 2006, 11:50:11
No problem. I thought it might be cool to see the buddha throw a fireball or do a roundhouse kick or something all anime-style.

Hah. That would be cool.
And yeah, I see the Buddha now, sorry. It's just in a different position than most. And hardish to see.

bounda

Woah

Hagethuriel

I would love to request two graphics  .

a logo for River of Enlightenment which is a mystic and alchemist forum http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php
but which would double as a sig for me on all the forums I post on .

The river is surrounded by mountains and the colours are dreamlike and surreal but the water is clear and movement seems inevitable . I would love to see what you can do with that idea . Here are some pics used for the current background at that site
http://groups.msn.com/AlchemicalFlame/shoebox.msnw?Page=15

As my own avatar;
I would like it to blend well and complement the sig . I want a mature tall long red haired woman with blue eyes and wings . This fae avatar was found for me by an online friend

But  this fae  is very young and thin with a mop of raven haired curls .I am not , lol .  I want to show my real age . I earned each wrinkle , lol . I am 51 years old . This is me in real life at 49 years old .

and this is my current avatar .

This  avatar is too yellow skinned but I picked it because it is a Celtic crone with long red hair . It looks like my mum more than me but I like it . I would like to see what you can do with those ideas .

I would use the lady as the avatar and the river as the sig  .

Do you borrow graphics and re create them or make it entirely original ? In either case , I think it is cool and I appreciate your willingness to share your craft .

Thank you so much for the offer  :-D
"Yes there are two paths . You can go back , but in the long run , there's still time to change the road you're on " ~ Led Zeppelin

bounda

uhm.. can i just put that im 14 out there and that post confused me.. could you explain in less and smaller words wat you meant?
srry
~bounda

Hagethuriel

Yes, may I please have a sig and an avatar ?

Could I please have a sig that is a river ?
Could I please have an avatar that is a fairy or angel lady with wings , long red hair and blue eyes that is middle aged ?
Could you please make the colours on the sig and avatar look nice together ?

Thank you . :-)
"Yes there are two paths . You can go back , but in the long run , there's still time to change the road you're on " ~ Led Zeppelin

bounda

I'm sorry that i didn't finish your sig when you requested it, at that time i quit attempting to ap, and i stopped looking at this site. I'm back now and here's your sig!

Link: http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/220/hagesig5yi.jpg

Ava

Link: http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/2020/hageava5iz.jpg

i hope this is what you wanted, if u want a re-do, please describe in detail what you want and i'll do my best to create it