News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Fuzzy Vision? Seeing atoms...?!

Previous topic - Next topic

Cebren Girinis

I just wanted to say I have been wondering if this is just the way our eyes work, or is this beyond the physical:

When I look at stuff I see an infinite number of particles (much like static) that move around VERY fast. Its rather noticeable when you look at the sky around 3pm... I have always been able to see them and they don't impair my vision. As you get older I found I don't "notice" it all the time, but they are always there.

My theory on them is that it is the formation of energy within your mind MAKING the picture, and that it is simply a flaw in not being able to comprehend that transformation of outside energy into images without the flaw of noticing the energy particles that make up the physical.

________

I really was just wondering if anyone else sees them as well, and maybe if you know why, either by enlightenment or scientific data as to why they are there and what they are.

Nick

Hi CG,

Apart from what an eye doctor/optometrist would say, there may be something energy related as you suggest.

Probably might be worthwhile to try a post in our Welcome to Quantum Metaphysics forum.

Nick
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Flamethon

I can see something quite similar to that but its a little different.

Sometimes when I just stare at anything or nothing, I can see these little clear particles like orbs at the center of my vision that gather inward.
I always thought of this as my 3rd Eye gathering energy but I'm not really sure.
Life is a Journey, a Journey where all events that occur are merely those created through Will and Faith. Have Faith that you Will overcome all obstacles. Open the Heart and let the Mind flow freely for these are the keys to living life to the fullest.

GANAMOHA

I believe these are called neural charges. Everyone sees them they just adjust and dont notice them anymore. I see them as a part of everything at anything. When you say you see it in the sky almost anyone who talks about the dots say they see it when they look at the sky and as I'm sure many no theres usually nothing for your eyes to focus on so you start to notice them more.
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

-lines-

Well, it has to do with the brightness as well, or else you would see them every time you closed your eyes.
- Skeptical until proven otherwise -

GypsyWanderer

Ive seen the particles but something strange can also happen.  
At times when i see them i begin to concentrate and almost pull and then its like my vision begins to give way to another frequency and everything goes behind this unveiling black "particle" like curtain.
and i can definately influence it with concentration, seems to be related to trance as watching tv sometimes induces it as does going to sleep.  
and both of those activities are trance inducing.  
any thoughts?

phantomviewer

Quote from: Cebren GirinisI just wanted to say I have been wondering if this is just the way our eyes work, or is this beyond the physical:

When I look at stuff I see an infinite number of particles (much like static) that move around VERY fast. Its rather noticeable when you look at the sky around 3pm... I have always been able to see them and they don't impair my vision. As you get older I found I don't "notice" it all the time, but they are always there.

My theory on them is that it is the formation of energy within your mind MAKING the picture, and that it is simply a flaw in not being able to comprehend that transformation of outside energy into images without the flaw of noticing the energy particles that make up the physical.

________

I really was just wondering if anyone else sees them as well, and maybe if you know why, either by enlightenment or scientific data as to why they are there and what they are.

Dude I can see the same thing when I look out at the sky.

It has nothing to do with brightness if your in the shade. Gifted usually can see them.

Its floating and is invisible-like energy-particles. Then they dissapear and you'll see more of them. Nothing special, see them all the time but people think your crazy if they cant see them like you do.

jason

I see the static,and the lights everywhere-not really sure what is happening though.

I would think that the manipulation of such "energy" (for want of better term) would answer the quetion once and for all.I just have to remember to practice it.

If nothing changes after extensive practice,I would start to think that it might be a purely physical occurance,although I would never close the book on it once and for all.
The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

Quantitativefool

Yeah I see alot of that stuff, however after doing some auric sight stuff I've also noticed being able to see kinda floating balls of white light? Any ideas?

Astir

I know those. I first noticed them when I was three. There are other things that form in the sky that I see...Once in a while I'll see what appears to be a vortex.

Zante

I'm registering just to post this reply. There're enough false notions on this board already (it's the same with any other forum community involving religion/new age).

The problem with being open minded is that more often than not, people make things out to be something other than what they really are.  

You are not seeing energy, you are not seeing shapes in the ether. They are simply white blood cells. It's perfectly normal and everyone sees them if they focus on something long enough. I did research into this because whenever I look at the sky (or even a dark corner) all I see is a swarm of white orbs and no matter what I do I can't take them out of focus. It's become a way of measuring how many white blood cells one's immunity system creates.

If you have a cut on your eye you will see more of them as the body creates them to combat infection. Something to that effect anyway.

If you want references go and find them on google. If you can't be bothered then stick to beliving whatever it is you want.

Astir

Oh neat. My life certainly doesn't revolve around them so I'm not disappointed by your discovery. If anything it's more interesting. But I wonder what should I make of seeing a vortex in the sky???...

Zante

Astir

I really don't know :)

All I can guess is that it has something to do with the fluid on the surface of the eye mixing with something else thusly making it more visible. When you moved did it move with you or stay in the same place?

How clear was it?

I'm not going to pretend to be a biochemist ;p

If you're certain of what it is you saw perhaps try to recreate the event but don't damage your eyes, don't strain them or look at the sun/bright sky for too long as damage can be done pretty quickly from what I hear.

I just came in here because if people start relating everything they become uncertain of to astral phenomena it's detrimental to the cumulative learning process. Having said that, keep an open mind and research everything but be aware that there's bound to be a certain amount of bias on these forums (that's my opinion at least).

I can barely get into deep trance atm so perhaps it's me who's being biased towards the physcial realm ;p

My brother saw a lightning ball a while back and whilst I didn't see it I believe in what he said and saw 100% as I know he does not lie about this sort of thing, we're both into new age (in fact, he brought me into it) and take it very seriously.

The event occurred during an argument we were having about something and then suddenly his expression changed completely and said to look behind me. I was hesitant as I thought he was playing a joke but had I done as he said I'm sure I would have seen it. I regret my actions at that time as had I seen that I'm sure it would have changed the way I think. I'm in this place to learn but at the same time to establish the truth and being a human I'm prone to error.

It may well be that people are seeing real orbs and my explanation is out of context. All I'm trying to say is to people who read my rebuttal above, please don't be discouraged or become close-minded to something you believe to be related to the subject of these boards. Post it and keep discussing it until we run out of ideas (but do some research first).

:)

Gandalf

There're enough false notions on this board already (it's the same with any other forum community involving religion/new age).

True, but there's plenty of crazed and frankly obnoxious notions that frequently appear on mainstream religious forums. It a discussion board and therfore will contain a wide range of views from a great many people, some reasonable, some wild. That's not 'new age' thats human. Also I would be careful with blatant stereotyping of the term 'new age'. You will find plenty people here who most certainly do not feel themselves to come under the term 'new age', if by that you refer to the 'fluffy bunny, peace and love' brigade. Some of the people here are very serious indeed and have no time for lecturing from people who come here with stereotyped notions.
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

Zante

Apologies, it was a bit general. Thanks for correcting me :)

Astir

Perhaps I should illustrate what I am seeing for you. I have a photographic memory and I'm an artist. Might as well.

sloof

i see white blood cells, but i dont think hes talking about that ._.

i think ganamoha is right ^^

i can't tell if they are moving or its just my perception. to me it seems like they are lil tiny lights that goes on and off..

jason

I mentioned the static thing to my uncle,and he said I was Hallucinating :lol:

I've also noticed lines in the sky,since I was about 6 or 7.I mentioned it to my mom,she had no idea what I was talking about.I never brought it up again,but I still see them-attached to objects,and stretching into the sky.

It seems to be completely unrelated to the floaties in the eye. :?

-lines-

You know that there are stringy floaters and ones that look like knots, right? They aren't all just circular.
- Skeptical until proven otherwise -

open_mind

There was a topic like this a little time back, there i posted too with out knowing about floaters and blood veins causing phenomena that could be similar to what i was seeing. So i decided to look into it, wondering if it could be it. Now i know that it is not any eye phenomena at least in that category, all tho i must admit that on a couple of occasions it has actually bin floaters and/or similar i was seeing.

So i wanted to see what the occult said about it. It is supposed to be energy, well it is more of it around living beings and in the sun/moon light so it makes sense. What i see also follows the aura of any object and is often seen ejected/shoot out from trees. They actually light up in a miniature "explosion" when they hit each other, this makes them visible in the dark. but of course this could just be written off as hallucinations.

jason

Quote from: open_mindThere was a topic like this a little time back, there i posted too with out knowing about floaters and blood veins causing phenomena that could be similar to what i was seeing. So i decided to look into it, wondering if it could be it. Now i know that it is not any eye phenomena at least in that category, all tho i must admit that on a couple of occasions it has actually bin floaters and/or similar i was seeing.

So i wanted to see what the occult said about it. It is supposed to be energy, well it is more of it around living beings and in the sun/moon light so it makes sense. What i see also follows the aura of any object and is often seen ejected/shoot out from trees. They actually light up in a miniature "explosion" when they hit each other, this makes them visible in the dark. but of course this could just be written off as hallucinations.

Fascinating :)

Do you think it could be related to auric sight?

I've used auric sight to see things similar to what you describe-the balls of light shooting off from living beings.I also used to enjoy going out into the woods,and being able to tell which tree was dead,and which was alive,by seeing whether pulsating waves of some kind were travelling up the trunk from the ground.

Or maybe I'm just nuts! :shock:  :?

Cebren Girinis

wow. I didn't check back when noone posted after 3 days, but I recently found this on a search! I forgot about this!

All of your ideas are brilliant and I could not have come up with them on my own. However I did ask my optometrist about this "static vision." (not refering to floaters, which are random balls not seen on EVERYTHING.) He explained to me about the human aura... imagine a doctor talking about this!!... and how every particle has a subtle energy emanation. This vision is strongly related to auric sight, which allows the seer to physically SEE the aura aruond large clumps of matter. (trees, rocks, humans, animals, etc.)

These fuzzies are strongly stimulated rods and cones, that without concious stimulation and exercise, eventually become dormant. (Thus children can see them until their rods and cones are abandoned... similarly to auric sight. ) If you can see them, it means that you are on the brink of psysical auric sight. (all you need is some eye exercises and you'll be good to go!) I am 16, so my auric sight hadn't completely diminished yet, therefore I was able to bring it back rather quickly.

Sorry I never posted back. Thanks for all the replies