News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Geologist predicts pole shift

Previous topic - Next topic

Hephaestus

Yes, its also supposedly set to coincide with an ice age, an asteroid bombardment of Earth, a dimensional shift and an invasion from an alien military force.

Anonymous

OH NO WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!! Better break out those giant electromagnets I've been building in my secret underground Evil Genius (tm) brand laboratory to keep the poles from shifting. [:P]

MJ-12

kakkarot

awww, and all those people who are still relying on the magnetic compasses. tsk tsk. they should know better now [:o)]

~kakkarot

Fenris

Blah! Im that confident were not all gonna die that if it does actually happen Ill buy everyone a beer...mmm afterlife beer *drools*

Anonymous

Yes, Fenris. Heaven is a nightclub. My dream from two weeks ago proves it. everything in the nightclub is a dove-white color. It's exquisite. Go  to it in a vision if you ever get a chance! You can get there using guided imagery. Have you ever had one of those vivid dreams in which there were no other people? This was one of those dreams for me. The nightclub had a hot-tub the size of a whole room, a juice bar, dance floor, concert hall, and just about anything else you can think of. It was sweet!

Anyway, I hope I get into heaven when I go (whenever that is). No matter what life throws at us, heaven is worth the price.

Nerezza

From the article:

Magnetic reversals have happened throughout history and are thought to take a few thousand years.]

It's been a couple of years since I took geology but Im pretty sure the word few is used extremly loosly in this sentence.

James S

I've heard this theory a few times myself.
Guess we'd better break out the Acme World Magnetic Field Realignment Tool just in case.

James.

P.S.
Don't you just love it when researchers get convinced of things that are going to happen to the Earth. Does anybody remember the popular scientific theory back in the 80s that said the Earth was going to enter another ice-age?

jilola

Hee.
I love these articles. The thing they conveniently forget is that the time scale is several dozen generations if not more.
Predicting an ice age in the future is a safe bet, ppredicting one during the next 10-100 years is silly. Same goes with pole shifts.
They happen and there is gealogical proff of them having happened in the past.
Predicting the earth's spin stopping is another matter altogether. I'd like to learn where the rotational momentum is going to go. If the moon stays in orbit for long enough it will absorb some but probably not all of it.

2cents & L&L jouni

MJ-12