News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Animals in Dream

Previous topic - Next topic

jilola

Been trying to figure out a vision of a wolf, a bear and a snake. All seemed to be defending themselves agains something.

As to your question, what were the animals doing or how were they relating to whatever else was in the dream. I don't think the simple image of an animal is very significant but YMMV.

2cents

jouni

WalkerInTheWoods

I "woke up" or became lucid in this dream. I was aware but really did not have control. Something was going on before I "got there" but I do not know what. I just know I was in this underground building made of concrete blocks. I did not want to be there and I think someone, or people were looking for me, sort of like I was not suppose to be there or ... not exactly sure. I just know that I was trying to get out, but the emotion was not fear or anything negative, in fact it was pretty much emotionless other than the fact that I just wanted to leave in a nonpanic fashion. I look up and there is a hole in the wall close to the ceiling. I go up to it and climb through. This is where I meet the animals. As I am coming through the hole this rabbit and dog/wolf come up to me. I get the feeling they are wanting to come with me, or to help me, .... companionship .. it is difficult to describe really. So we continue through the hole and come out into a store. It was a grocery store actually. I am going through this store, animals following behind me. The thing is I am trying not to be seen and I am kind of running, but I am on all fours. It is not really like when you get down on all fours but more like it was natural, like I changed into an animal, but I do not think I actually did exactly. Anyway we are rushing through the store, get out of it unseen and run up to a car. I get in the car and look back to see if they are still with me. They are so I hold the door open for them, they get in and we leave. That is the end of the dream. It may mean nothing, but I would like to explore it a little just to see.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

WalkerInTheWoods

I am wondering if anyone is knowledgable about what certain animals represent in dreams. I had a dream involving a dog or a wolf and a rabbit. I am not one to usually analyze every dream, but in the past I had a few dreams about cats over a period of time. This was odd to me because I have never dreamed about cats before. Someone mentions what cats are suppose to represent and it turned out to be true. So I was  just curious about this dog/wolf and rabbit. Again rabbits are not something I dream about and I do not recall any dogs or wolves before either. So if anyone can help me out I would appreciate it.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.