News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Had an OBE without Binural Tones

Previous topic - Next topic

darksidessj25

Well, I found my hindrance. I always meditated with binural beats and I wondered why I couldn't get out of body or get sleep paralysis. It's because the binural tones where keeping me awake. I believe they are just meant to be used as a tool to expand your awareness and help you relax.

A few days ago I decided to do it without B.T. I was able to lucid dream but not get out of body. I can't even lucid dream while listening to B.T. Falling asleep and listening to music doesn't work for me. I also found that the perfect time to get out of body is during the phase where time doesn't exist. I loose all sense of time. It's really strange but thats how I got out the first time I did it without headphones.

Does anybody know what stage that's called when you loose all sense of time. Basically you black out for a bit and phase.   

Xanth

I can guarantee you that it has very little to do with the BBeat.

If they're too loud, then turn them down. 

Here's a tip:  You don't have to have it so loud that it's beating your brain.  ;)
It can be just quiet so you can barely hear it.  Actually, I'd say that would work BETTER... because then you have no choice but to push away everything else in order to access them.  :)

Give that a shot.

darksidessj25

Quote from: Xanth on May 04, 2015, 17:50:23
I can guarantee you that it has very little to do with the BBeat.

If they're too loud, then turn them down. 

Here's a tip:  You don't have to have it so loud that it's beating your brain.  ;)
It can be just quiet so you can barely hear it.  Actually, I'd say that would work BETTER... because then you have no choice but to push away everything else in order to access them.  :)

Give that a shot.
I only listen to them about 50% volume. So probably 25 or 15% heh?

Xanth

Quote from: darksidessj25 on May 04, 2015, 18:48:48
I only listen to them about 50% volume. So probably 25 or 15% heh?
Experiment with it, but yeah, that's the general idea.
That way it won't interrupt you, but you'll still receive the full benefit of it.  :)

Szaxx

Just loud enough to remove outside sounds is all that's required.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

FuzzyQuills

@Szaxx: although I have found binaural beats a bit of a hindrance like this guy has in the past, I might give that a shot myself to do AP easier. (I only really had my first experience three days ago, and aim to wake up early sometime to do it again)
This world's Captain Falcon; A title I will pass down to a chosen one when I leave this dimension.

Szaxx

Wake up times are 4 times more successful than normal bedtime according to many reports. My early ones fit this too.
The beats help you relax quicker and that's it basically. A totally silent room is far better though.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.