News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Lakers will win...a psychic told me!

Previous topic - Next topic

kakkarot

wait till the event happens, then judge for yourself. however, right now, according to statistical theory, each team has a 50/50 chance of winning, which means so does the psycic. try to get more detail out of the psycic so that the chance of her winning is lessened, maybe to only 20%. the lower the probablity that she could GUESS right, then the higher the possibility she is psycic is she does get it right.

Secret of Secrets

Qui-Gon Jinn

First of, one doesn´t need to be psychic to say Lakers will win NBA ;)  Even though Sacramento is ahead right now eh´?

I think the majority of ´psychics´, if not all, who proclaim to know how sport events will turn out, are full of it...   if they are out for attention then this will get them attention.
 How could they btw, the future to my understanding isn´t ´fixed´, but in constant movement.....   perhaps it is possbile to say something will likely happen but knowing.... naaah..  but then again, if the past, present and future is all occuring at the same time as many says, it perhaps would be able to predict "future" events...   but I don´t think it is that "simple"...

If there is anyone who can predict the outcome of a sport event for - I hope it is the asian mystic who said that Sweden will join Argentina (apparently they will have more luck then England and Nigeria according to him;) in the last 16 of the football WC starting on Friday ;)

Daniel, speaking about the WC, is there any noise about it in the states, or is the interrest down there with sports like cricket?  (no offence you aussies and uk´ers, lol)
    Take care //Qui-Gon

- Your focus determines your reality -

PeacefulWarrior

Wait a minute...I am sorry if I caused you to misunderstand me.  No psychic told me the lakers are going to win, I was just asking IF anyone believes that a pschic or anyone who supposedly can "see the future" could predict something like a sporting event...

Interesting comments nonetheless...

fides quaerens intellectum
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------

Joe

QGJ - lol, cricket in the States? A bunch of Aussie mates and I were in Florida last year and went to a sporting goods "megastore" to buy cricket bats/balls/stumps to have a game. Not only did they have nothing (insult enough), but not a single person in the store, even the Assistant Manager, knew of the game called "cricket". 8 aisles of baseball gear, 12 aisles of NFL gear, but not a single 6-stitcher! http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_angry.gif" border=0>

cainam_nazier

Yes I believe it is possible to predict such things and the future in general.  Clarity of vision is important.  People do every day, not with sports but with life in general.  I do not believe the future is set but I do believe that a person can see the future given a certain set of circomstances.

Sporting events could be trickier to predict because of the masses of emotions that are put into it both by the players and the fans.  Our energies effect everything and because of that certain things like sports become difficult to predict.  The trick would be locating the difining moment and insureing that it did or did not happen.  You could predict everything down to that moment and say something like if this shot is made then so is the game.  But seeing the points after fate splits is more difficult.

Try to find some one who has prevented a car wreck or some thing of that nature.  Find out if they knew the person was going to die or if they just saw the wreck and not the after math.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com
I am he who walks in the light but is masked by the shadows.

kakkarot

hey! i think i may have stopped a car accident once. i was walking to school this past winter and i saw a car, full of girls, start passing by me coming up to an intersection. there was already a vehicle at the intersection and it was waiting to go. well the car with the girls started skidding on the icy road and the girls started screaming. (it was pretty funny even at the time) they weren't going very fast but they would have had some damages to the vehicles if they didn't stop. so, out of reaction, i put my hand up and threw my energy to the car, then i brought my hand down at the same time i said "stop" to the car. and it immediately got a grip on the road again and the driver was able to bring it to a stop without there being an accident.

whether i actually stopped the vehicle from skidding or whether i just "called it", i'll never know. but i still think it is kinda cool. i have quite often experimented with my energy by throwing it out to objects that are blowing in the wind (bags, paper, etc) and trying to get the objects to stop moving. i have gotten a lot of success and am now trying to get the objects to start moving again. they have a tendancy of becoming stuck to the ground  :)

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Grenade01

haha good one daniel

[][][] <-- boxes --> [][][]

PeacefulWarrior

Ok- now that I have your attention, what do you all think about a psychic who professes to be able to tell future events, such as a sporting event...

We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------