News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Has anyone had Charka balancing done

Previous topic - Next topic

Methen

I have had been having a lot of personal issues I can no loner focus and my mind keeps jumping around randomly and its causing me a lot of issues I have been unable to connect to my spirit guides in a long time its like there is a major block I have been seriously considering having  my charka balanced and having tuning forks used to clean them out But iam a little nervous about having someone mess around with my energy centers would like to get some input on this if possible.

EscapeVelocity

You really have to search carefully and get some personal recommendations on a good energy healer; probably harder to find than a good doctor or car mechanic; ask around and especially some people you trust for advice in this area.

The Monroe Institute has an excellent CD called Chakra Meditation (with Hemi-Sync) that I have used and can recommend. It's probably $15 USD.

Hope that helps,
EV
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

tides2dust

You can try doing it your self with a sanskrit chant. Sound heals. I can message you if interested.

Karxx Gxx

When it comes to mind focusing and simply balancing out, breathing is your best bet.

Your mind can wonder while you breath. You dont need to focus on your breath (although you can), you simply have to breath. That intention will automatically eventaully slow your breath without the intent of 'breath slowly'.
Just breath. And bonus, it is easy to tell if you are breathing or if you wondered into the mind.

I personally beleive it brings you more heart centered, and in that space it simply easier to achieve any 'metaphysical' goals. Mainly anything to do with enery/vibrations. Finding your own way is important, and breath is a great foundation for it.
I got caught up in the details "which color should I imagine for healing? how should I go about it?"   breathing helps let go of some of these things when you believe in it enough.

None the less, PERSONALLY when I breath and I have the intention of 'balancing my chakras' (I never do, But for the sake of this example I did, and it is pretty much what i've been doing but a little more quickly and intense )
I kinda become more aware of the center of my body. Like along the spine and in my bottom tailbone. As i breath, I sit in the flow that is least resistant. For me that is being aware and going with energy that flows down as I breath in, and back up as I breath out. And then I SIMPLY enjoy being aware of my root area, and ill sit there for as long as I like. After thats done, I kinda just be, thinking thoughts (more like aware of them. half/half/) and eventually I am aware of the top of my head, seemingly where my thoughts are located.

No one has told me to do that exact description I told above, it is something that was brought about by letting go of (doubt, expectiation, perfection are the main ones) and trusting whatever I do in a general sense.
Having yourself cleared can feel good, but it is something that ulitmately is best for you to do. They can help you get into the vibe, like someone singing the C note so one can mimic the vibration, but you got the power.

Good luck.
Your way is The way

desert-rat

There are some methods of balancing your charkars your self.  The middle pillar / circulation of white light is one. 

Methen

Hi, sorry for not responding, The problem is when you are as out of whack as I am trying to balance your charkas you self and under a lot of stress it is not as easy as it sounds especially when you live in a high noise area.

Lumaza

Quote from: Methen on November 27, 2021, 10:07:41
Hi, sorry for not responding, The problem is when you are as out of whack as I am trying to balance your charkas you self and under a lot of stress it is not as easy as it sounds especially when you live in a high noise area.
It all starts by "centering yourself. You can work outwards from there. Get yourself some good Headphones. Go to Youtube and type the words "Meditative Music" in the search engine there. Then lie back and relax. If you don't have Headphones, instead, get yourself some earplugs and mute the sounds of the World, so you can hear your inner voice. Both ways will aid you in calming your mind. A calm mind, leads to a calm body, which in turn creates a "happy and peaceful Spirit"!

Don't engage your thoughts, just "observe", then release them!    :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

EscapeVelocity

Wherever you are, whether in noise or silence, accept the current noise or silence and dissolve into it.
Find an acceptable center and remain there, allowing all else to minimize as best you can.
You will find a stabilization point and a relaxation...and that is it.
It doesn't have to be perfect, it is just a relative perspective for the moment. Relax into it and let it expand.
That's all...
Let go and just be where you are...
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

desert-rat

You might try the circulation of white light./middle piller .you can find different methods on YouTube.