News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Frank hit 1000 posts

Previous topic - Next topic

James S

Ah, but does that then imply a guru/teacher status, or an overly opinionated chatterbox?
[:D][:P][:D]

James.

testpattern

i have only been here a short time, but already i valid frank's advice as some of the most helpful, down to earth and authentic on the board.

fredhedd

i know i've said this before but be careful waht you say about frank.  he's my cousin and i saw him beat people up before.  he's tough.  :)

congrats frank.

Adrian

Greetings everyone,

I would like to add my congratulations to Frank on breezing through the 1000 post mark [:)] Not only that, but all of Franks posts are exceptional, and often very detailed, so not only is it 1000 posts, but 1000 valuable posts which many people benefit from. Thanks Frank!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank every member for your valued contributions. It was not long ago that I posted here about the first anniversary of the Astral Pulse forums, and hitting 25,000 posts at the time. Well here we are a couple of months on and over 32,000 posts in over 4,100 seperate topics by nearly 2000 members.

Thanks again everyone!

With best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

jilola

Congrats Frank!

Now there's two of you! Will there be jokeying for position? Feuds? Falling outs? Amazing dialogue and general entertaintment?

Thanks for staying woth us for so long. Don't choose to leave anything soon.

2cents & L&L
jouni

Nick

I would like to add my congratulations as well. It has been only a relatively short while that I have been reading and writing posts here. However, in that time I have learned a great deal from Frank's posts. He has been kind enough to give some detailed instruction that has definitely helped in my astral studies.

As Adrian pointed out, it isn't so much the amount of posts but the content of his posts that is so instructive.

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

eeb

Frank,
I hope you're going to write many more posts on this forum. It's always a pleasure to read the detailed and almost always most informative comments you make.. [:)]

Best regards,
Ebele
Consistent desire and intent are the key to change

PeacefulWarrior

Frank's over rated!  I mean come on!

Just kidding![:P]

Frank knows how much I respect his ideas and contributions.  I may think some of his jokes suck, but other than that he is probably the most careful and thoughtful poster here, at least when it comes to consistent, helpful posts regarding OBE.

Congrats Frank!
-DT
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

James S

Perhaps Adrian should introduce a new membership level (software permitting) -
The GURU member.

Gods know Frank has given me some very useable advice.

Then if that's possible maybe Adrian can introduce another new level - the CHATTERBOX member. Something for Timeless to aspire to. [;)]

OK I'll shutup now.

Frank

Thank you everyone for your kind comments. I'm no Guru, it's just that all the beginning stuff I've in many ways been there, seen it, done it. Because of that, I *know* how tricky it is.

But just keep pushing those (largely) self-imposed boundaries and they will give way, eventually. Okay, that may be not the quickest tactic in the world: but it works.

I do often wish I was born with some kind of talent for all this, but I wasn't. And so it seems neither were most people who attempt this sort of thing. So, in that respect, it feels good to be normal. And it is a pleasure to help people in the same boat (so to speak).

Yours,
Frank

ame

Congrats GURU Frank.
You are truely an Astral Scientist/Engineer.[:P]

Tisha

hear hear!

Thank you Frank for your patience, your time, and humor!  Your detailed posts have been among the best I've encountered anywhere, ever.
Tisha

Jenadots

Thanks Frank, luv your stuff on the forums.  Do keep writing as I always enjoy reading what you have to say.  

Many congrats![;)]

Tom

Congratulations, Frank, on hitting the Premier Member status. It is the highest title on the forums.