News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Abusive Korean teacher (video)

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyo Kusanagi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JafPjTwpyas

Watching the clip deeply saddens me, especially if the student lets this affect her self-esteem and self-respect.

If you ever find yourself in a situation in which an injustice (of any kind) is occuring, please have the compassion and courage* to intervene and assist.

* Courage is the willingness to recognize what is truly important, and the willingness to act on this.

El-Bortukali

what does not kill you,makes you stronger.

it's not like the world is a flower garden is it? people need to be toughen up in order to surive.
Tá mo chroí istigh ionat

Greenrat

the video stops at 2 seconds for me??????
split your awareness between your heart and head.

El-Bortukali

Tá mo chroí istigh ionat

Kyo Kusanagi

On the Near-Death forum my reply to Eyewitness' reply :

Quote from: eyewitnessThat is horrible, not only is he hitting him but hitting him so hard.

The student is a girl, actually. I only hope her self-esteem does not suffer as a result.

QuotePerhaps the biggest regret that I have is I once saw a teacher throw a pupil to the ground and I did nothing. I still don't know why I did nothing. It was just like I became frozen.

Yes, I think all of us can relate to an experience like that. When the opportunity comes up the next time to make a difference, let us all seize it well.

QuoteThat video just reminds me how much I hated school. Leaving school was the best thing that ever happened to me. I hope schools in 200 years have more sense that ones we have now. Most people these days are not in University because they want to learn, but because they have no direction in life and are there in the hope that it will provide them security.

It's funny we go on and on and on at kids about how if they don't get good grades they won't get anywhere in life. So rarely is it that people actually realise that it isn't grades that's important, it is training the next generation of kids to have the hearts and minds to build a peaceful society. It is far more important that you light the flame of learning in a child than that you teach them to pass exams.

The state of our schools is one of the things that causes me the most sorrow in life. How wonderful they could be, and how far short they fall of that. Well, at least beating children is not allowed in schools in the west any more, that is something to celebrate.

Amen to that. It's been long overdue that humanity progress towards a more enlightened, loving direction. And nuturing our children with a supportive, loving environment for them to experience physicality. Our actions in this world is our legacy to them.

rave_master_naruto

WHAT THE?!!!! :yikes2: ......... Wheres that teacher now?!!!! :mad2: Im gonna teach him how to punch really hard because he punch like a child!! :lol: ......
....poor girl...
If you are confused, then do not be confuse so that you will not be confused :D