News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Have you wondered...

Previous topic - Next topic

astraladdict

What things would be like if you weren't here? If you suicided, and how things would be? what would life be like for others?

~astraladdict
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...

Lionheart

Suicide is one of the most life changing things to happen to a family in their entire life. It alters people's perspectives and unfortunately a lot of people never get over it. A suicidal person doesn't usually think of all the people's lives that they will affect. They are too caught up in their own dilemma at the time. I know families in this area that have never been able to let the guilt that they feel go.  :-(

light487

Not so much that but I have explored the ego aspects as they relate to this. Upon coming to the realisation that one is more than the physical body and that it is just a shell and so on and so forth; ending one's life to go on to other pursuits or to reset/reboot or whatever.. would it be that bad. Objectively speaking, I don't think it would matter that much in the scheme of things.. but of course my ego steps in and says "whoah boy.. steady on there." and clings to life. I'm not suicidal, don't worry.. not even close.. but the idea isn't new to me. In one aspect you could reboot or move on.. but in another aspect you have chosen to be here to learn, to experience and so on.. so to do that would be counterproductive I believe.

While it may seem that this existence pales in comparison, there are some things that simply can not be experienced any other way than to be human and have in-human experiences. It could be debated that one of those things is indeed suicide itself but I think it would be obvious, through the lead-up to the event and other life choices, whether that would be the case for the current life journey/experience. I think that understanding why I could not take my life is what is important for me at this stage of my evolution. Is it simply the "Survival Directive" or something more.. like the ego. And if it is the ego, then how can I release that attachment so that when I come to the end of this life and experience a natural death, my ego can release from the body efficiently and without delay.

i smoke and drink coffee

Here... ok.
I've thought of lots of ways of dying, killing myself, and gone through emotional trauma.  Now, my emotions have flatlined, and there is only an artificial cold abstract logic.  Like a bad fusion of intuition, precognition, and clairvoyance, powered by lines of never remembered content.

I don't know what this reality is.  Is it a hologram?  Is it... just sound and silence?  It could be all a level of intensity in a kinetic system.  Or just light.  Or just Spirit Itself. 

Universe, right?  So on one planet Earth, there could be ten different 'you'.  If one commits suicide, the others are probably having tendancies toward suicide, or if not suicide, then killing others.  If you worship Death, the others are likely to be involved in death, blood rituals, and grotesque sexual exploits.  Every move you make in life counts, sometimes more if you are in a wheelchair and old, and sometimes more if you never had capacity for things like 'spacetime quasi cosmic mastery'. 

Life isn't about you to other people.  If you died one way or another, people would miss you, someone would look at your grave.  You would be missed, but life for those people who miss you would continue.  You would be out of their life and they would accept it or commit suicide themselves.  Death.  Moving on to higher/lower planar realms?  Different dimensions of life and force?  Yes, certainly. 

Only real reason I ever thought of suicide was to avoid something worse than death.  It didn't matter that I was becoming foul and degenerative, something worse than being shot in the head was more likely to be all the more reason to build a phaentia, and transcend the physical limitation with all my heart and soul.

Ident

For anyone who accepts the premise that we live our lives to experience and advance, suicide is the worst of all possible options. It's a "quit" option. It's saying, "This life is too hard and I accept that I cannot learn what I came here to learn". You'll return to spirit only to realise that you still need to experience what you came here for and you'll then reincarnate to go through some fresh version of whatever pain you're running away from. You'll do this again and again, if necessary, until, finally, you'll live a life where you choose to see it through.

Anyone considering suicide should ask for all the help needed but this life was chosen for the lessons in it. Their whole soul group is invested in helping them through to brighter days and then fresh trials.

Of course, for those who believe that life is a one-off and only oblivion follows... well, I don't know. I've had a rough year myself and the thought of going through it again if I aborted this life was one of the things to keep me going. Someone close ended her life and the emotional devastation left behind came close to resulting in two more suicides. The other person deeply affected is still far from regaining sanity and perspective and has committed herself. My own life is changed forever, since I have had to change to be able to cope.