News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Having Complete Faith in One's Guardian Angels

Previous topic - Next topic

extracrispy

Essentially, my Guardian Angels are trying to protect-Me.

The problem is that I have very severe-doubt about Them. I can sense into the Astral; but not see into- the Astral.

Now, I want to sync- with them. I want to basically trust Them, from whichever system; Faith, logic, common-sense, etc. [✍🏻]

I want to stop doubting the Messages They are sending to Me.

Quote from: Nameless on August 14, 2021, 23:59:02
You have my prayers ExtraCrispy. I pray you find unity, assurance and strength and above all hope and peace. I see a near complete circle of fire around you with three very bright sparks hovering overhead. Your family are with you love.

This comforts Me. Thank you for double-checking!

LightBeam

The severe doubt manifests like events that feed further your emotions. To break that cycle, you have to analyze why do you doubt them, where is this belief coming from, and then ask to be shown the right path for understanding, to understand your lessons. This is something personal for you and only you can solve it by being open, take responsibility of your circumstances and surround yourselves and the world with love.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: extracrispy on August 18, 2021, 10:37:59
Essentially, my Guardian Angels are trying to protect-Me.
Protect you from what?  :?  You are being rather vague here!  :|

It seems you are asking for help, yet you haven't explained why you need said help? Please, fill in some of the blanks so we can understand your situation and dilemma. Only then can we finally understand the nature of your problem!
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

LightBeam

Quote from: extracrispy on August 18, 2021, 21:30:52
I'll do this. [❄️]

I doubt them, because Prayer is something I do-not do enough. This belief is basically coming from conditioning -- some of this my fault -- some of this from life-experiences/hard-circumstances.

I ask right, here, and now, ask my Guardian-Angels to show me the Right Path for Understanding. I want to take responsibility for my situation; and, I will not-make excuses.

This isn't much; but this is a start- at least! :D ^^ :D :D :D

This is a good start. And have patience. Ask the universe and your larger spirit to connect you with the inner knowledge. Don't confine yourself to having to rely one angel entity or your guardians. The entire multiverse and your connection to All That Is should do. The amount of prayers do not matter. The intent of a single prayer/meditation is more powerful than a quantity of any kind.

Now that I think of it, I see another problem. You do not believe in your own power and are desperately seeking external help. One of the great life lessons is to realize your own creative power. Trust yourself and feel yourself powerful.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

tides2dust

Hi Crispy. =)

Sincerity is key. And I'm feeling so much Love in your post.

There's nothing to be embarrassed about here, Love is patient.

<3

Nameless

I will restate what tides2dust said, "There's nothing to be embarrassed about here, Love is patient."

You are doing very well and learning about yourself, the hows and whys of your own belief systems. Don't see it as something you will figure out in the next little bit. Oh no, see it as a life-long endeavor with a little insight here and little there. Hugs
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

EscapeVelocity

I searched for this connection that I think you are searching for since I was a child, asking for Jesus' protection, then Angels...as I grew older and read about other ideas I asked for Guides, Teachers, Invisible Helpers. I rarely if ever received even a barely recognizable response; it was very disappointing for 50+ years. I felt alone and abandoned and very doubtful about the truth of a wider spiritual perspective despite many experiences over my lifetime.

Then, several years ago, at a spiritual program I met a woman who was learning to channel and supposedly had a network of Guides she regularly communicated with. So I asked her to ask the question for me- If we all have Guides and Teachers and Angel-types watching over us, then why do mine stay quiet and seemingly ignore my requests for any contact?

Her response two months later was this- Because I wanted it this way. I chose to live this life as much on my own as possible and with minimal assistance. They are there, but they stay quiet...because I wanted it that way.

That was a difficult answer to accept, but it made sense in the context of my life.
                                               ______________________________________________

So a version of this answer may be something for you to consider

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

floriferous

Quote from: extracrispy on August 22, 2021, 21:22:13
There are basically two-things I can do:-

[1] Actually sit-down and do the work. There is no-excuse. Sit down and simply pray. Force Myself to repeat words in My-head, such as "Light, please help me know the Truth about my Guardian Angels."
[2] I can engage in spiritual discussions, with persons/people who know spirituality; this will anchor Me, in actually doing the work.

Although, [2] will help, [1] is really what I have to do. Without exercising a gym-membership is nothing. Without actually doing the work Angelology won't work for Me! รพ

I have to stop-making excuses.

Sounds a little like engaging in Bhakti yoga, the yoga of devotion. If such is the case, I think it is helpful to ensure your devotional effort comes from the heart and not the brain. I think when this is the case the sense of effort becomes effortless. More of an extension of you. I know with continued repetition of a phrase it can be difficult not to move to the mind.

Might be something you already know but thought I'd mention it anyway.

Nameless

Just a thought here but perhaps they are not saying exercise AND pray.
Maybe they are saying to exercise prayer. Could this be right?
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Nameless