News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Helicopter game (Addictive!)

Previous topic - Next topic

Nay

Hahahahaha..really hard!!  

But I'm not done yet, so far I'm at 418....here I come sahlyn!!

Thanks for the link [:D]

Nay

EDIT: LOL..I give up you win!  I got to 722 and was yelling the whole time..[:P]

Whoohooo...914 !!

upstream

Nay

LOL!!!!!

Oh..maaaaaaan, I got 1076 but I didn't know you could copy and paste!  I shall do so next time, that is, if I can figure out how to do that..[:P]

Nay

EDIT: How do you copy it like that?  I just got over 1200 and can't figure out how to make a copy of my score..help!!

Qui-Gon Jinn

You have a button called "print screen" Nay... just press it when you want to capture what you see on the screen at the moment.. then go into for example "paint" and paste it in, save, and bam, next moment you have bragging rights!

Qui-Gon Jinn

I don´t wanna brag, but I´ll do it anyways... 2nd try only ;) :

Oh and yea, a mosquito disturbed me there in the crash... [}:)] otherwise I´d hit 6-7000 [:I][;)]

Qui-Gon Jinn

Hmm the pic didn´t wanna join in on that last one... giving it another go;

Attachment: 1938.JPG 6878 bytes

Nay

Thank you Qui-Gon Jinn!!!  You rock!

Hmmmm, now it's gonna take me forever to get that score again..[:P]

Nay

Kazbadan

1148!

I will play tomorow, because i was very sleepy this time.

btw: it is very adictive indeed!
I love you!

Yerzak06

905, man this could help people quit smoking haha
- Me

magickalcolours

I got a 917...BTW I don't think they have the copyright because I've seen that at millions of other game sites.

Qui-Gon Jinn

Jeez... when I saw this thread now I remembered a dream from tonight in which I finished the chopper game, came to the end in other words. Damn I thought I really did that, but it was only a dream! [:O]  ...and I haven´t playing it like crazy, only 10 times tops.
I see I´m still THE CHAMP (YEA![:D]) so far though with my 1938 'points'... (see attachment a few posts up [8D])

// [^]

distant bell

After many flights I have reached the bottom score 270!
If you cannot be best why not be worst?

Nay

Hahahaha..well said, Distant Bell!

I still can't paste the picture, my stupid printer isn't working..oh well, just gonna hafta take my word for it.[;)]

Nay

Sim2

Nay, you don't need your printer to be working to paste a picture.

My best thus far:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/uploaded/Sim2/ftc1.gif

Nay

Well, I tried it the way Qui said to..and I couldn't figure it out..[:P]

So, how about explaining it to me..step by step?

I will say, kids these days know EVERYTHING about computers!  My soon to be 4yr plays Medal Of Honor..freaky stuff, watching him beat his 13yr brother..[:D]

Thanks,

Nay

Sim2

Qui-Gon Jinn

jeez Sim, I thought my 1938 was going to stand for long time... heh.. respect!  ...guess the "road" was pretty slim there towards the end.......... [:D]

Giselle

[xx(] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.  This is hard!

I crash right of the bat usually.  My top score so far hasn't gone over 300!

Maybe I should be glad I haven't been able to project yet....I'd crash land immediately.

Giselle

sahlyn

Gaming at it's finest[8D]

Have fun:
http://www.seethru.co.uk/zine/south_coast/helicopter_game.htm

Edit: My best is now 837... Woohoo!