News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hello

Previous topic - Next topic

WalkerInTheWoods

Hello!
I have not been around in a long time (if anyone remembers me) and the Astral Pulse popped into my mind recently so I thought I would stop by and see what has been going on. I hope everyone is doing well.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Selski

Hi there  :wave:

Good to see you again.

Hope to see some new posts of yours soon!  :grin:

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

WalkerInTheWoods

Hi runlola and selski!  :grin:

I am still practicing yoga but not nearly as much as I would like.  It seems like life is just determined to keep me from doing it regularly, but I try to make time and at least do it when I get a chance. I always feel so much better when I do get to do it.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

WalkerInTheWoods

Runlola, how is the yoga going for you? Are you still practicing? I still use the Mantra Girl DVD for the most part. It is still my favorite.

WalkerInTheWoods

It really does make such a difference. I went for about 2 - 3 weeks one time without doing it and I felt sick. I wasn't really sick but I felt so bad from not doing it. That really made me appreciate how great it is to keep up my yoga practice. I try to do it every day but sometimes I only get to do it 2 - 3 times a week, which is better than nothing. It definitely keeps you limber.

Have you tried any of the Ana Brett & Ravi Singh's DVDs?

WalkerInTheWoods

I don't have them but I was looking at them on Amazon.com. They have high marks and people seem to really like them. So I was thinking about getting one or two.

Out of all of your collection what is your favorite or do you find using the most?

Kazbadan

Hi Fallenangel! Nice to see u back again!
I love you!

WalkerInTheWoods

Quote from: runlola

O, that is a hard question, I will have to check & see.  
It sort of depends what mood I am in. I think they
are all very different & I like to rotate. Give me
a few days & I will narrow it down. :grin:

LOL Ok, I understand.  :grin:  To make it easier you don't have to choose just one.

WalkerInTheWoods

Hi, Kazbadan! How have you been?

Kazbadan

EDIT: jesus, i posted something here, on the wrong place! Anyway, i am fine now fallenangel, things are getting ok. I still not able to obe...only on soe very rare ocasions! lol, altought i must admit that i am still not doing anything to learn obe. I need patient for that.
I love you!

WalkerInTheWoods

Oh well, when you are ready you will be able to do it. I have not been trying either. Though oddly for the past week I have been remembering my dreams rather well. This is odd because I don't usually especially for some many consecutive days. I am glad you are doing well.  :smile:

WalkerInTheWoods

Quote from: runlola

Hi

Right now, I really like the one called "Ultimate Stretch"

Cool, thanks for sharing. I will try to check it out.