News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

hello to everyone_APproofs

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazbadan

Hello people! I dont visit these forums since a long time ago!
How are things here? Do you guys still project? lol

Or, more seriously, anyone here tried to do a wish that i had: proving that AP is real?
I will never do that i think...i never really succeed with projections, only a few not controlled attempts, but i always had the wish to see AP experts more dedicated to such important achievment.

I love you!

kurtykurt42

I have been developing technology that has been changing the minds of many people regarding the validity of Astral Projection and energy body development. This is mostly due to the fact that the mathematics and physics behind the technology is indisputable.

Our group is attempting to map the spiritual and physical realms of the Universe using our skill of Astral Projection.

So how does all of this equate to proof, you might be asking. The technology allows any human being to travel into the 4th density (Real Time Zone) with the push of a button. The individuals physical body is vibrated up a notch and their energy body is then synchronized with the 4th using a variety of crystals / Magnetic fields / Iron / scalar coils and fields. With a little bit of practice the individual can then see clearly into the RTZ and is now 'out of body'.

Kazbadan

Thats interesting, i hope you can use that to provoke APs that may prove the reality about projections.
I love you!

Xanth

Kazbadan

I love you!