News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Help find this missing person!

Previous topic - Next topic

becco_t

A test of a blood stain found in the suspects car typematched that of Dru's blood and was sent for DNA testing which it also matched.

The national gaurd has been called in to search for the body but the suspect has not given indication of her whereabouts/his involvement/or if she's alive.

The DID find 1 shoe they believe is hers  near a river in the area also\

Nagual

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Anonymous

I am going to astral travel to Rodriguez to see if he has a demon or some other evil being attached to him (he probably has several). I am going to try to get some answers out of them. Does anyone want to help me?

Alezunde

If I could project in any way, I would help... :(
I wish you luck, Enderwiggin.

-Alezunde

Anonymous

The demons, as I expected, are no help. They are evil beings. They did not provide me with information, they only taunted me.

Alezunde

Is it at all possible to force them to tell you?

-Alezunde

Anonymous

A warrior-friend tells me that this is connected to something much bigger in the demons' agenda. We don't know exacly what, but since he has over 30 years of experience of astral combat, he advised me to lay low for awhile and do some research. This group of demons is one of our biggest enemies. In fact, it is one of mankind's biggest enemies, like psychic vampires. These things, from what he tells me, are among the most powerful evil beings in the Universe. My friend said that he has a way to fight them, and has agreed to help investigate what it is these things want from us humans. Whatever they are, I hope I don't run into one anytime soon. But if I do, I'm not going down without putting up one hell of a fight.

xander

quote:
Originally posted by EnderWiggin

A warrior-friend tells me that this is connected to something much bigger in the demons' agenda.

Could you elaborate in regards to this particular group of demons? Is it the same group that assisited saddam in hiding for so long?

Xander

Anonymous

Alezunde, it is not possible to force them. These dark entities hate everything alive. That's all they can feel. Hate and anger. No amount of interrogation or torture could ever bring out the truth from these things. Better to neutralize them and stop them from hurting others.

Anonymous

xander, I believe so. My theory is that these demons want to spread fear and paranoia around the world, get some country to royally tinkle us off, and then use the military might of the U.S. to start a war that will destroy most, if not all, of mankind. They want us walking in darkness.

John Gillespie

I'am the remote viewer from Indiana that helped the police find Dru Sjodins shoe. I'am getting very strong energy coming from the RED LAKE RIVER at 10th and 19th st Ave at the peak of that lake, about 10-15 ft out.The police( LT. Packett) say they are trying to check out all leads from psychics and viewers but there just is'nt enouph manpower. I wish they would go to this spot. I'am sure she is there. I'am almost tempted to drive up there and pull her out myself. That poor family.GODBLESS.

Aries

Is it hard to become a RemoteViewer?
How did you do it John?
Any advice?
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

Anonymous

John, I am glad to see that you are using your powers to help with this case. Do you remember the Molly Bisch case back in 2000? She was the missing lifeguard from Warren, MA. They still haven't found the perpetrator, but they did find her skeleton a few years after her disappearance. Criminals always slip up, sooner or later. It's only a matter of time until they find him.

I have been able to communicate with Dru, and I'm 99% sure she is dead. I hate to be a pessimist, but I wasn't feeling qi energy from her. I was feeling etheric and emotional energies. She didn't tell me what happened. She didn't want to talk about it. I opened a portal into heaven for her so that she could be at peace. She was reluctant to go, but I told her she was a lot safer there than in the earth sphere. It took some convincing to get her to go. But she is there now, and she's doing okay. She can come back as a spirit if she wishes, but first she must reap the fruits of her labor and fulfill the upcoming parts of her journey.

Alezunde

Sadly... I have just recieved a PM from someone who also says that Dru is dead.
They say that her body is someplace that will be hidden until spring... :(
(If the person who sent me this PM will allow me to post the full message they sent me, then I will.)

Thank you to everyone who helped in this search, even if it ended like this.

Enderwiggin - thank you for all the effort you put forth, and thank you so much for talking to Dru.

Becca - I'm sorry for your friend, Dru. I don't doubt for a moment that she was a good person. At least she's resting peacefully now.

Thanks again everyone, for the effort put out to find Dru.

-Alezunde

John Gillespie

Aries- I pulled a satelite view up of Grand Forks ND, printed it out and ran my finger across it until I felt Dru's "energy".I picked up energy in Central Park so I know that guy took her there first,and the energy was overwhelming and very strong by that river I E-mailed the police & told them to search by the shore around 19th St. Next day it was in the news they had found her shoe at the RED LAKE RIVER. She's in that river.HOW TO REMOTE VIEW: Take a key off your ring(car key) have someone hide it in your house, draw a map of every rm.Take another key off your ring, hold it with your left hand
run your right finger over the map until you "feel" something odd in a particular Rm. Remote viewing is stronger in the A.M and your relaxed. Practice with keys,jewelry, clothing,ect.Practice, Practice!

John Gillespie

EnderWiggin: Yes, I remember the Molly Bisch case.I didn't work on it, but I did get strong negetive energy that someone very close to her (ie) boyfriend or ex, murdered her. The police knew it to but because her body was a skeleton, there was lack of evidence to prosecute. She is in heaven.

Aries

Hmmmm ok I will definetly try that. Thanks
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

Anonymous

John, thanks for the tips. I sensed early on that Dru was dead. Though two of my friends said she was alive and well, I disagreed strongly. For one thing, it didn't make sense logically. Another reason was the energies I felt.

I don't know if you'd call my method 'remote viewing,' but I am able to send my mind to the location. I mainly practice with qi gong and I am often experimenting with that. I'd like to try your methods to see how they work out. They could prove to be very useful in the future. For a long time I have sworn that one day I will save at least one missing person.

I find that if I am able to direct an emotion at somebody and concentrate enough, I can communicate with them. They will pick up on my signal and they will communicate with me. This is much harder to do with people who are alive than with people who have moved on, as most living people do not know whether my signal is just their imagination. It also become difficult with people I know well because I am around them all the time and I get 'used' to their energy. A sudden loss of the person's energy signal I would be able to sense, though. It's like staring at something for too long (like when you're trying to see auras and you practice too much at one time)- your vision starts going black until you can't see anything. Then when you move your eyes, you see everything again.

Person

I thought I'd give it a try...
I only read one of the three pages of posts so I could have less expectation tainting what I see.  
I saw her on the steps to a small house in the woods smoking.  I could not get any sense of where she was, other than the feeling of a river to the East of her, not in sight.  There were two men with guns keeping watch, and later one started having his way with her.  I asked for the reason behind this and got that she needs to build inner strength.  I spread my awareness and found no one for miles.  
Now that I've read further, I think this was her in the astral, reliving the experience.  The men did not feel like real people.  And a nonphysical location would explain why I couldn't pin a location.  When she learns to fight back, she will move on from this experience.

That's very interesting that the police accepted input from a remote viewer.  My impression from TV is if you have insider information, you must have done it.  Glad to know reality is more open minded.  
-Person

Anonymous

The news is all about filling people with paranoia and fear. That is why I do not watch it very much.

I tried showing Dru how to fight in the astral, and I showed her how energy is gathered and used. I sent her through a portal to heaven, or so I thought, but maybe she is at the next part of her journey. Then again, why would she need to know how to fight? I told her that real strength comes from within. That is one thing that black magicians and psychic vampires don't get. Anyway, the rest is up to her. I think she will be fine. Personally, I still feel she is in heaven. Maybe what you saw was God training her.

Anonymous

I know it's been awhile since this post, but I have not forgotten about Dru, and there's something important I think the occultists here should know. The warrior group I belong to is going to find these spiritual abominations who are responsible for her disappearance, and we are going to destroy them. They are doing a lot of evil around the world in general, and it's time we humans put them in their place. I believe Dru knew something or discovered something... something they didn't want her or anyone else to know, and that's why she was chosen. It's just a hunch, but we'll find out soon enough. These dark beings are referred to in the occult as the Hooded Ones, or the Brotherhood of the Snake. They are very dangerous beings. It is said that they can materialize into the physical for short periods of time, emitting deadly amounts of gamma rays when they do. So if you see one (though it will probably NEVER happen to anyone here), you should run.

I am hoping that some of you might know more about these beings. I want to find all the information I can. Rhinegirl, you belong to an occultist group as well. What can you tell me? Will you run it by your teacher? We've got to find this missing person, even if it's just her body. It might have clues as to what happened and who was behind it (spiritually speaking).

atalanta

If anyone knows Alezunde and can contact him other than by PM or email please let him know that I am wanting to get in touch with him about Dru.  I have some information about Dru.

atalanta

Just wanted to bump this up to make sure it gets Alezunde's attention.

Anonymous

Atalanta, you might do well to PM him. Click on his name and send him a private message. He will get a notification in his email.

Thank god someone has more information. I hope her perpetrator is brought to justice so that he does not do such things to others. It's too bad we can't go back in time and stop this from happening.

Also, you can go to www.finddru.com and put your info there. There are other websites listed within this forum somewhere but I can't check for them now that I'm typing this message. Just look through the messages. Becco-T posted the websites.

Good luck. I'm glad to see no one has forgotten Dru. We (society) should do this for all missing people.

atalanta

In December last year someone from another site contacted me regarding Dru and said she did want me to see if I could get some images of what had happened to Dru.

I got almost everything right from the fact that the kidnapper is Latino, that he used a hunting knife, the colour of the car and the place where she was kept and where she is now, a shoe of hers has since been found there.  

The person I was communicating with was not really in a position to do anything about it so I am hoping that this Alezunde will be able to help.

I know of the Dru site and I check it regularly but I don't feel courageous enough to make contact.  I don't work as a medium although I have been having these sort of experiences since I was a child.  The reason I don't do this is because I get really involved and frustrated because I can't do anything about this information.

Is anyone able to help?