News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Help me choose a Band Name!

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Band Name would you favor

Strawberry Moon
8 (47.1%)
Sage Creek
3 (17.6%)
Coast Wind
0 (0%)
Moon Creek
6 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Tombo

I started a Band recently and now we are looking for a cool Band Name.

We are planning on Playing kind of Bluegrass and accoustic Country Music with our on touch.

We have narrowed down the options to 4 names, now I wonder which one you guys would pick.............

Thx Tom
" In order to arrive at a place you do not know you must go by a way you do not know "

-St John of the Cross

Mitch

I like Sage Creek the best, Coast Wind would also be good.
Good luck with the band! :)

Parmenion

Strawberry Moon!

Best of luck with the band Tombo, I love acoustic Country  :-)

Dave

Sadd-e Eskandar

Selski

Ooooooooooh, I voted Strawberry Moon yesterday and was the only one.  Now I see it's favourite.  Hurrah!!!!!!  :-D
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Tombo

Hmmm

Interesting that you guys favour Strawberry Moon! We favoured Coast Wind because we thought it is the easiest the remember (We live in Switzerland).

Maybe it has to do with the fact that this is a OBE-Forum?! I also posted the question in a Banjo-Forum and they said Don't Pick Strawerry Moon, not on any account.........

Still very unsure what to pick. I even may post some more suggestions to pivk from.

Thx for the inputs, Tom 8-)

" In order to arrive at a place you do not know you must go by a way you do not know "

-St John of the Cross

Tombo

Ha! for anybody interested....

We finally have chosen a name: Moonfire

Thx for the help!

-St John of the Cross

Stookie

That's an awesome name for a band. Much better than the original four choices.

Selski

I like Moonfire best too.

I hope you will share some of your creations with us  :-)

Sarah

Tombo

Oh really you like it 8-). Thats is very kind of you guys. We asked so many People about different Names and no matter what we took somebody found something bad about it, so we finally decided to chose one without asking anybody.You guys are the first I tell about the name. We will stick with Moonfire now, I guess the Band makes the Name not vica versa....

I will love to show you some of our Music as soon as we have something recorded. It will be a Accoustic Country kind of thing, with a lot of our own Songs.....Watch out Moonfire is coming your way! :-D

-St John of the Cross

Selski

Quote from: Tombo on August 22, 2006, 13:26:28
Watch out Moonfire is coming your way! :-D

Groovy... I can't wait!!  :-D

Sarah

BadCookie

"They that would give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

Selski

Quote from: BadCookie on August 22, 2006, 14:23:36
You a red neck?

Who are you aiming your question at?

If me, I've no idea what a redneck is.  If you let me know what one is, I'll let you know if I fit the bill!!  :-D

Sarah