News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Karma Point Poll--Cast your votes!!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your opinion of the karma point system?

A good thing
3 (15.8%)
It will cause problems
2 (10.5%)
There should be rules
1 (5.3%)
It's just for fun
10 (52.6%)
I don't really care
11 (57.9%)
what is it?
3 (15.8%)
I never use it
3 (15.8%)
It's helps me judge ppl
0 (0%)
it should NOT be moderated
1 (5.3%)
it should be moderated
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

runlola

:lol:

BadCookie

"They that would give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

BadCookie

"They that would give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

jub jub

I voted "don't care". I don't see where it's useful for anything other than a popularity contest.
"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

Nay

Awwww  jub jub, I think you're insightful, fair and really funny.  You have five, well six when I get done here, karma points.  I'll bet that you came by those because you honestly deserved them and people liked what you've had to offer...not tacked on by some personal friends.  :D

Keep me laughing, oh nude one.  :lol:

Novice

I'm with JubJub on this on. I couldnt' care less how many karma points someone has. Having more karma points means nothing to me. Its the same thing with quantity of posts. Just because someone posts a lot, doesn't mean they know a lot.  I go with quality of a person's posts over quantity of posts or quantity of points.

Reality is what you perceive it to be.

Kazbadan

No one votes on me! ME! The very best person on this forum! A wise sage, a shining one! Even so i have only 2 votes or the like...i can only suppose that such system is a fake!

Please, how is it possible that i only have 1-2 karma points when i am for sure the most interesting and wise person on this forum?

PS: everything i said above is a lye! :D eheheheh...probably i am the most stupid person around on this forums, but dont tell that to anyone ;)
I love you!