News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Help on this: I feel my energy getting very low

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazbadan

This topic was created after reading one related topic, created by Manuel (a member on this forums). I need something too, like him, but not just "vacations". Thats why i created this topic, for hearing your advices, any one.

I feel very tired and loosing my old capabilities to look at things with a refreshed mind. I dont know what is happening with me. I feel myself loosing energy, vitality. I feel my spirit being drained.

I am becoming a zombie of society. Why is this happening? For my sadness i dont know the reason and i am starting to not care about it! And thats even worst!

In part, the problem may be related to my job. I am a teacher. In Portugal, contrary to what some people believe, teachers (speccially like me of 1st grade to 6 grade) have looooots of stress and work. Often i work lot more (MUCH MORE) than what i am paid for (and no one pays me for the extra work that I AM OBLIGATED). We must deal with thousands of papers and burocracy, we are facing a new and very stupid revolutionary system on education, we are facing new things that will crush down teachers... In one word: we are in the middle of s***!

That & the fact that Portugal is starting to get like Brazil (no jobs, money flowing from poor/medium people to rich people, assaults, robbers, a tirant government, etc....) is getting me sick and tired of everything.

Notice that i am not exactly depressed, sad...i am more like having no feelings, or better, with the feeling of suffocation and no energy. Even the things that i used to do to increase my energy and counsciouness, i am not able to start to do them! I am to "lazy" , i am to much depleted. I am not able to start any meditation, to feel pleasure when i go on bike, to feel the "magic" and fresh air in a forest, i am not able to go on a nightclub and feel the very powerful energy of some good electronic music (dnb, trance, electro, etc)....I mean, the solutions that i used to have are not working or worst, i cant start to do them because i am to tired for trying it!

I need something!

Do you have any good advices? If your advices includes the reading of some site, ebook, etc, give me links to it.

thanks guys!
I love you!

cavernstoy

This seems revelent, especially toward the end...

http://www.newstarget.com/Report_Camu_Camu_0.html

Camu Camu might not be the answer, but I bet HEALTH is.

I've posted a lot about health, and I think you'll learn a lot if you read some of my RECENT POSTS http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/profiles/cavernstoy-u13592.html;sa,showPosts;start,0

Especially regarding:

raw food
Vegetarianism
Chlorella and Spirulina
Fasting
Ormus

Cavernstoy
Confusion separates us...and division teaches us that unity is the only truth.

Old Dood

I know that I got pretty 'Burned Out' and had no energy myself.

I had a physical and it turned out that my Thyroid was running in over drive. ( I had other issues too)

I am getting treatment for it but until I started taking Vitamin D in LARGE doses (50K dose once a week) I was totally wiped out by the end of the day or I needed naps all the time.

I am not saying that is what is up with you. All I am saying you could have some sort of deficiency...

See a doctor and have a full physical and get all the blood tests.  Make sure they test your sugar levels and all that jazz too.

If you are male then get your prostate checked....boy, that is real fun too....hehe!
Time will Tell...
MY SPECIAL PURPOSE

Kazbadan

Get the prostate checked....funny?????lol explain me how is that possible! unless the doctor is a veeeeeeeeeeery nice female i dont see how can be that possible eheh
I love you!

Stookie

Here's some ideas:

I think that anytime life starts to turn stale it's good to change your patterns and make your daily life different. You have to fool your subconscious and not let it know what to expect. It doesn't have to be drastic, just different. For me, simple changes seem to do the trick.

Maybe find a passion for something you never knew you had - start a project that will take a while to complete. It took me 3 months to build a shed, but I had never done it before and the end result felt really good. Sometimes I'll have an awful day at work and then make some music that evening I'm proud of, and the stress is immediately forgotten. The rest of the night I'm thinking of that tune I did, or what I can do to make it better - work is long gone.

Listen to Bob Marley

Start a Fight Club (j/k)

Get your prostate checked

Kazbadan

lol you people have a fetish for prostate check eheh, kidding...

i think that the problem is really really my job...i am starting to see that i dont have a life. Being a teacher means to have no life on this f************** country:-(

And today i got more sad. I had the knew that i will keep the same incoming (salary?? how do you say in english? the earning of the month?? ) for some more years.

The system is so rotten! I should have changed my incoming at 1-2 years ago but now i must wait more 4-5 years to have a better incoming every month. 7 years winning the same and now i must wait more 4-5 :-( and work muuuuuuuuch more.

I love you!

AndrewTheSinger

It's pretty bad how teachers are underpaid, that shows how much the government is interested in raising knowledgeable citizens. I'd say go for the prostate exam, that will help you feel better already, it helped me.
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

Old Dood

Quote from: AndrewTheSinger on December 06, 2007, 15:50:09
It's pretty bad how teachers are underpaid, that shows how much the government is interested in raising knowledgeable citizens. I'd say go for the prostate exam, that will help you feel better already, it helped me.

Don't you mean an enema ? :D

WikiLink: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enema
Time will Tell...
MY SPECIAL PURPOSE

Kazbadan

Now seriously, Andrew, why do you speak about prostate? Really...

I think my is own prostate is good lol. Tell me more about that topic
I love you!

Old Dood

Quote from: Kazbadan on December 07, 2007, 08:03:39
Now seriously, Andrew, why do you speak about prostate? Really...

I think my is own prostate is good lol. Tell me more about that topic

Depends on your age if you are a male. They say when you hit 50 then get it checked every year but, I also believe my own Doctor to have it checked during your 40's. Which I have since I was 40.

Only takes a second...
Time will Tell...
MY SPECIAL PURPOSE

malganis

Prostate checking lol. This will make a good intern joke  :-D

If your job is making you feel bad you can either leave the job and find another one or stay with it and reconcile yourself to it. I think you know that anyway.

I can give you a few links.
This is great forum aimed to define your goals and taking action.

http://communityforexcellence.com/index.htm
http://communityforexcellence.com/forum/index.php

http://www.thework.com/index.asp
What is The Work

The Work is a simple yet powerful process of inquiry that teaches you to identify and question the stressful thoughts that cause all the suffering in the world. It's a way to understand what's hurting you, a way to end all your stress and suffering.

People who do The Work faithfully report life-changing results.

* Eliminate stress: Live without anxiety or fear
    * Improve relationships: Have a new sense of connection and intimacy with your husband or wife, your parents, your children, and with yourself
    * Reduce anger: Get angry less often and less intensely, and eventually not at all
    * Eliminate depression: See perfection in situations that were once debilitating
    * Clarity: Act more intelligently and effectively
    * Energy: Experience a new sense of vigor and well-being
    * Peace: Learn how to love what is, and find lasting inner peace

It's easy to learn but it's not a magic pill. It will take some time to go through your stressful thoughts and beliefs but still faster and more efficient than everything else i tried.
"What are you doing here, Nasrudin? his neighbor asks. "I'm looking for a key which I lost
in the wood?" Nasrudin replies. "Why don't you look for it in the wood?" says the neighbor,
wondering at Nasrudin's folly. "Because there is much more light here"

Stookie

I agree with that - stress isn't caused by something from outside ourselves, it's how our thoughts relate to outside circumstances. Change your thinking, change your life. Taoism teaches this in a great philosophical way. I suggest "The Tao of Pooh" if you haven't read it yet. It's an easy, fun, & potentially life-changing book.

Kazbadan

Budhism helps a lot to but i am not even able to start meditation.
And whatever you may say, stress can be caused by external factors too...try to work a lot and then try to work little. you will see the difference. but now in portugal a teacher cannot work little...
I love you!