News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Help please!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

"I am a Necrophobiac"

I think you've answered yourself to an extent.

Orbs are often thought to be the souls of people who have deceased from the act of living. Maybe they were tapping into your dreams to tell you that, hey, its not so bad?
I agree that there does appear to be some sort of connection between the people seen "on the other side of the veil" in your dream and the orbs. I wouldn't worry about it, just go with the flow! They are only people after all, like you and me.

Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Clow

Right but most spirits can use empathy. What is wierd is why would the spread feeling of fear in my dreams. Also they didnt really talk to me but maybe thats not the point. Thanks Inguma
You can't outrun death but you can make the Bastard work for it.

"Does the Walker choose the Path, or does the Path choose the Walker."

Like a light at the end of a tunnel that goes on forever.

Clow

Please people. I don't like to admit this. but I am afraid to go to sleep. I don't want to in fear of getting another "visit". I need some words or even opinions on this problem.

Nay

I would give ya some...but you will only say, ugh..be positive..yadda, yadda, yadda....so...will not say anything..

Psssssssst..between you and I...face those nasties! I have been there..afraid to close my eyes, but in the end I did..and was pleasantly surprised...[:O]

Nay.

Clow

[:)] I'll try. But I've never really confronted a spiritual being. Atleast not one that was actually pursueing me.

rhinegirl

quote:
Originally posted by Clow

[:)] I'll try. But I've never really confronted a spiritual being. Atleast not one that was actually pursueing me.

Tell it to go away then roll over and go back to sleep.

Jessica

Clow

Tried but it just uses more empathy on me. EnerWigin has helped me narrow it down to a evil spirit. The next time it attacks me I will fight it.

zora

I belive that it might just be a fignum of your imaginaion. Have you wronged anybody in the past enough to make them want to put a spell on you. Maybe they used a spell to call upon the ancestors I have heard of it happening to people before. As for the kid in your school was it a girl because I see people I like in the mirror all the time so it could be that. Good luck on dealing with your proplem I am just trying to help. Do you think it could be a demon from the feild by our house. Just don't think about it much and you should be o.k.

Clow

I took care of my problem and I have come to a point when I know when something is my imagination or not. I can feel, hear, and sense things now because of my third eye. My imagination would only make me see and hear. The person at school was Matt Parker. You might know him Zora. Also I only used to "dabble" in witchcraft. I wouldn't dare try to summon something.

twstedrage

I agree you need to face your fears and talk to them. I have briefly seen gost a few times. One time a boy showed me how he died in a car crash. It opened my abilties up a little too much everytime someone touched me I saw images of their past. Not a pleasent moment. But the only way to overcome this problem is to face your fears, if you run away it will keep fallowing you and digging into your fears. Talk to them, and see what they have to say, maybe they want your help because you can see them.
Well I am breathing so I guess I am still alive even though the signs seem to tell me otherwise -- TOOL

Clow

It's a little to late to talk to them. As I said before it wasn't a good spirit. It was something bad. I also think what I did took care of it. After all if anything wanted to talk it shouldn't have attempted to burn down my house. It's gone now but my fear of it is still there. One day I feel that i want to face it head on and get my fear out of the way. Anyway my problem is over so there is no reason to post here anymore.

Aries

Ok Clow this is what you do. Go buy a Sobe Power. Drink it. Go to school, break it over Matts head. Kick him in groin. Tell him to get out of your dreams.
Done and done.
-Aries
[:D]
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

Pai

Thinking of Clow doing that to Matt and watching Austin Powers in Goldmember makes me laugh. Matt's about, 5'7-10" and Clow's about 5'4-5". Then again, Matt's pretty weak...

Doom2Alpha

i hear that even kyle can beat the crap out of him... then agein i think eric could take him lol

wendi

kYEL IS A JEW

KENNY IS A   KIDMENT

DANG!

[8D][xx(]

Clow

Ok this is bothering me. I woke up this morning talking to myself(Same thing happened yesterday). I was sitting relaxing in my bath tub. When I see a kid from school in my mirror. I look around and he disapears from the mirror. Then I see a little girl in the mirror who pokes her head out from the side of it. Even if she was horizontal her hair didnt fall with gravity. I took them bost for ghosts.I am a Necrophobiac. Fear of Death. Only I fear the dead that are still kicking. I quickly got scared. Ran for the door. But a strong force was holding it shut. Not like it was locked. I finally got out and ran for my parents. I started babling and woke up to here my own voice.

Now here is where it scares me. I went and made eggs and then I took all the precausions of cooking(I wasnt aloud so I wanted to get in the least amount of trouble). I went and got ready for school and came back. The stove Dial was on 7. I know this was not me because I only put the dial on Hi. Except for making rice. I also know that everyone else in the house was in bed. I felt the presence of something spiritual which led me to the kitchen. I keep seeing orbs this morning and am quite shaken.