News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

hemi-sync wave 1

Previous topic - Next topic

astralmaster

i Know that frank highly recommends them. i have them and i find them to be very relaxing. But I think that's all. I honestly think the best way to do it is just keep on practicing with RB's techniques. i don't think i've heard of a person being able to induce an OBE with only them.
as far as losing sense of body senses- the series should be able to do alot for you.

yours

David
David

Tom

It is true that many good things have been said about Monroe's hemi-sync, but I have tried several other brands and nothing has helped. It is unfortunate but true that if I could try it and it works for me then there would be no need to buy it. It could only be said to have worked when I can do astral projection on my own. Naturally, though, I have not disposed of any of the other things which I have tried unsuccessfully.

Frank

The great thing about Wave 1 (only one I personally recommend) is it gives a beginner a structured plan to work towards achieving the necessary "mind awake, body asleep" state, necessary in order to achieve conscious-exit obe.

In other words, it's not one of these wacky CDs that contain all kinds of buzzing and beeping noises that claim to be able to induce an obe state in a short period of time. Wave 1 is a teaching tool. Such that, eventually, you learn to achieve the Focus 10 stage (mind awake, body asleep) without the CD.

From there, all you need is a little mental push and the Astral should come into view.

Yours,
Frank

Tom

Although I understand that it is not right to talk about making and sharing copies of the Wave 1 CD, that is the thing which keeps coming to mind. It is not because I think it would work for me that I want a copy without paying so much for it, but the fact that I do not think it would help. If it could teach me the state needed for astral projection, I would easily agree to paying the full price so that all the proper laws would be satisfied. So how can one tell in advance which products on the market are the ones to pay for?

PeacefulWarrior

I know what you mean....unfortunately you will probably have to buy the set and then see.  If the money really is an issue, forget about it- at least for a while- and focus on RB's techinqies, etc. and then get it in the future.  

There exists a whole thread regarding the Hemi-Sync stuff- use the built in astral pulse search engine to find it, maybe it will help you make up your mind.

-Dan

fides quaerens intellectum
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

Tom

There have been less expensive things on the market. I tried them after paying for them, and naturally they all have people for whom they worked. Naturally they all had claims of effectiveness. I've paid in advance more than once for things which did not work. It is about time to pay afterward for something which has finally worked.

Frank

Naturally, I cannot say whether Wave1 would definitely work for one particular person. What I do know is that, for a beginner, the myriad of different "techniques" out there must be *so* darned confusing. For most of these people it must surely be a case of wondering, "Where the heck do I begin?"

As far as Astral Dynamics is concerned, while I agree that it is a darned good book that contains a *lot* of useful information, it's obvious that Robert is into doing all kinds of "energy work". As such, to a complete beginner, simply wanting to learn how to do controlled conscious-exit projections, I'd say that Astral Dynamics goes a bit overboard technique-wise.

Again, that is why I like Wave1 so much; as it give a total novice a very simple and structured plan to work to, and it is recorded in a very effective format: it's one thing reading about something in a book, but it comes across on a CD so much more effectively.

But is it worth one hundred USD?

In this capitalist system of ours, pricing is largely determined by what the target market can stand. Personally, I believe AD would still be worth the money at 5x the price I paid. But book publishing is a *highly* competitive sector to the extent where the market simply wouldn't stand it.

But the Monroe Institute seem to have created a nice earner for themselves in the form of the Gateway Series CD's. After all, they are that price because they can sell at that price. Which is amazing considering: $99 for a 5 cent CD. That's a brilliant mark-up.  

Yours,
Frank

Tom

What are the other "waves"? Wave 2, Wave 3, Wave 6? And no, I won't say exactly why I might be wondering about these specific numbers. And how many are there?

Mobius

Hi Tom

There are 7 waves in the Gateway series all up, & I'm sure it gives you a breakdown of what is on each wave on the Monroe web site.
http://www.monroeinstitute.org/

Frank is right too, BRILLIANT mark up, don't I know. I couldn't imagine someone with equal currency exchange rates as here in Australia, going to TMI for the on site version of the gateway series.

Good journeys all
Mobius

joeydood

I own a device called the Voyager XL.

this thing allows you to modify the sounds that produce hemi-sync methods.  i bought it from a girl for 50 USD who didn't like it as she got it as a gift.  later i found out the thing is worth 3-400 USD and could not find the girl to tell her what she was passing up.

my understanding of the synchronized sounds of the Voyager XL and the hemi-sync sounds are that they are the same.  and the Voyager XL has DEFINITELY changed the way i meditate and use my visualizations.

joey
Administrator
www.rocketmadness.com

ralphm

What about just trying a single hemi sync tape or cd? Does anyone have a recommendation for one? What about trying to get your local library to get the first gateways set?

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

alpha

I ended up ordering it a few days after this post.Just letting ya all know.You helped me decide.It came out to $107 or so,ordered online.It should be here sometime next week.If it helps me even in the slightest.It should be well worth it.http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

Ive been having alot of dreams lately.In one of my dreams,I was trying to cross a bridge.But it was open and I fell off trying to make the leap.Kept on falling and falling,Felt some really strong vibes.They kind of hurt.

My GF bumped me in bed and there they went.http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_big.gif" border=0>This gives me the impression im holding onto some things in the physical.Not allowing me to cross the bridge to the astral plains?Im trying to figure out what it is?I know the answer lies in my dreams.But havnt bothered trying to remember,going to change that.

.Ive really not been online much at all.Maybe I have been watching to much tv?http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_tongue.gif" border=0>Its been like 6 months since I had any tv here, so maybe Im catching up...http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0> was better off without it I thinkhttp://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_wink.gif" border=0>

-------------------------------
"WAKE UP!WAKEUP!WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!WERE LOST IN SPACE AND THE TIME IS OUR HOME"

alpha

I might send away for this cd set in a day or so.Is it worth the $100?Im not expecting it to give me a spontaneous projection.What I need is something that will get me closer.I have trouble getting my awareness to be just in my mind.Its only happened twice.And I  was able to project.It was more of an accident.I dont really know what I did diff. those 2 times.

When going for a waking projection.I always have  somewhat of a  body awareness.From what Ive read I have to lose this sense of body right?This is what is holding me back I think.Its alot easier for me to do it when going to sleep.Because i dont really have to do anything.Just stay awake longer.

Do you think these cds could help me?If you have any tips for me,having to do with my awareness prob?Please post em up http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_big.gif" border=0>

"WAKE UP!WAKEUP!WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!WERE LOST IN SPACE AND THE TIME IS OUR HOME"