News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Herbal help for OBE.. safe..good idea?

Previous topic - Next topic

Ewok

Quote from: Stookie on January 08, 2009, 12:09:53
It may even scare you away from anything non-physical from here on out. You know those people who live their lives in constant fear because of "negs" attached to them? Is it worth the gamble?

In other words u become just like ME!!

I'm very psychologically sound. I know DMT can cause a lot of damage, but in the all-things-considered aspect, only if you let it. If you can keep a sane mind and know the difference about what is actually going on you should be fine.

I thought so too, until my second or third experience with Ayahuasca in 2003 back in y last year in university.

Strong DMT + false guilty self desgarding thoughts + negs = one hell of a trip , not in a good way. After that year i had a bit of white hair growing onb my head , it was that traumatising!

be careful what u injest and especially if there any negs around

KI Aura

Understood, seriously, thank you for the input. I have done some more research on the experiences. I really don't think I'm going to do it, or have my friend test it out. The "prize" just doesn't seem worth it. I'll just stick with my meditation  :-D. Thanks again!

Lighten

If you want to go on a spiritual trip, Mescalin and ecstasy. I would suggest trying mescalin before you mix it. Get to a level where you are tripping but nothing to hard. Then take that dose with an average does of ecstasy. First enjoy the trip, get in a good mood. Then center yourself and let it play out. Not recommended for astral though. I don't think you can go astral on drugs. It takes to much concentration. and its really hard to concentrate on drugs. ADD drugs would be the only thing i can think of. Ridlin and.... i forget the other ones. My friends take it to study hard for tests (they dont have add) but it really focuses you.

Good luck,

be safe

Stookie

No, don't take that stuff together, don't take ridlin, don't do stupid things you read on the internet. Use your brain and think for yourself. Just because it may have done something for someone else doesn't guarantee anything. This site is to HELP, not promote illegal activities that can make things worse.

Of all the people to say something like this, it happens to be Hunter S. Thompson: "That was the fatal flaw in Tim Leary's trip. He crashed around America selling "consciousness expansion" without ever giving a thought to the grim meat-hook realities that were lying in wait for all the people who took him seriously... All those pathetically eager acid freaks who thought they could buy Peace and Understanding for three bucks a hit."

I hate it when the topic of drugs come up here because of the irresponsible advice that always follows. It's so much more complicated than just ingesting something. Those that skip the practice of concentration and holding awareness and take drugs are going to miss out on the real stuff due to their impatience of having a spiritual experience. There's a big difference between feeling spiritual and having a true experience.

Be responsible!

KI Aura

Quote from: KI Aura on January 11, 2009, 09:57:14
Understood, seriously, thank you for the input. I have done some more research on the experiences. I really don't think I'm going to do it, or have my friend test it out. The "prize" just doesn't seem worth it. I'll just stick with my meditation  :-D. Thanks again!

Stookie

Sorry, I feel like a school principal or something now: "Don't do it!! Don't do it or you'll screw up your life!!"