News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Highest energy location I have ever experienced!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

OK today I went on a 6 mile walk with my Dad, over some hills and to a cave then back again. The cave we went to, you go into it and find an underground river, which we walked up, and after a way (very dark, torches required  :grin: ) came to a sort of hollowed out room, very small and enclosed in itself, where you can just about stand on the rocks by this pool of water, right next to a big underground waterfall. And oooooh my!!!! The energy in that place was overwhelming!!! Roaring sound of water, very loud, light spray being blow with a constant breeze in my face, caused by the falling water, and such pure air!! So clean and fresh and wonderful. I just stared laughing and laughing, but could barely hear myself through the sound of falling water. Saw a flicker of light ahead at one point, I am sure there were a good number of elemental spirits in there, think I made contact with one. But it was just underbelieveable!! I mean I have been to some really high energy spots, in some amazing places all over the world, but nothing has ever come close to this little underground room in the yorkshire dales  :grin: (closest would have to be the top of hills in falkland islands). It was like a combination of the energies of earth, air and water, fantastic!! I would say the energy was light, clear blue, at least thats how it seemed (no, not seen, but how it felt!).

I am now seriously considering joining the local caving society, and strongly suggest all of you who like your high energy spots to do similar or hunt them out for yourself.

Wow......I am going to go back there soon and spend a few hours there, in the pitch black, laughing with joy and giving out blessings to the water  :smile: . And meditating. Cant wait!!!

Anyone else had similar experiences in places like this?

Rob <----totally blown away!!
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

El-Bortukali

Tá mo chroí istigh ionat

Stookie

I was in the Great Smoky Mountains last week and had a similar experience. I was going to post it, but found it hard to describe. It's like a totally physical experience that seems beyond physical. There's something about it that transends the physical.

For me it was the top of a grassy hill in the valley (Cades Cove) on a cloudless day, surrounded by mountains on all sides, and no other people around.

Rob

Hey Stookie!

I know exactly what you mean, and yeah its often difficult to describe. For me its often like your energies change and grow with the environment and you yourself change, become lighter, and more full of life, and more in the energy of the elements that surround you. Sorta :razz:!!
I have had some of the most amazing experiences of my life in places much like the one you describe :grin:. Top of hills/mountains, clear sky, nobody else around, and often a strong wind....great spots!
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

bullyfish

I have to say.... i feel like I've been to a place similar to that. Top of mount Elgon on the Kenyan/Ugandan border. Felt amazing just being there... felt more alive that I've felt for a long time