News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

How effective do you guys think magick and spells are?

Previous topic - Next topic

damnuok

In regards to this topic, sure you can check out "spells", but be careful. There's lot of negative enery around most spells. I guess it's better to check out "love prayers" instead..

anyway, what Xanth said is spot on. Intent, focus, is all you need to make something work (if you know what you're doing).

Spells and witchcraft, 99% of them have negative entities and energy around them, you might easily attract that kind of stuff if you don't know what you're doing.

Just be careful man, you should be "working" torwards your spiritual growth. For that, all you need is to look INSIDE. In absolutely no shape or way will "magick" help you be closer to God, or help you ascend into higher planes or "communicate" with higher consciousnesses.

I don't know if you know how to leave your body, but if you do, just "move your consciousness" to your "hearth chakra" or what you believe to be the "love source" inside yourself and you might find a "space" absolutely white or even a "White Temple". Free yourself from everything and strive to find something like a pure sphere of Light.

You might find all the wisdom and knowledge through this path that you will not find elsewhere.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Thanks for your input damnuok. I obviously need to start taking baby steps in order to walk this path.

mon9999

Visualization is a very weak thoughtform creation.. One has to feed their thoughtform with emotions, thought, intent, will and physical body..this way the thoughtform will be powerful enough to manifest your desire.. An example of this is writing down your desire, while writing down your desire feel the emotion of accomplishment while you are imagining of already having what you desire, the written words(ink and paper) will serve as the physical body of your thoughtform..this is how sigil works or any other spells, some people paint or draw their desire, some performs a ritual..the important is you give your thoughtform a link to the physical world

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: mon9999 on March 02, 2015, 20:41:27
Visualization is a very weak thoughtform creation.. One has to feed their thoughtform with emotions, thought, intent, will and physical body..this way the thoughtform will be powerful enough to manifest your desire.. An example of this is writing down your desire, while writing down your desire feel the emotion of accomplishment while you are imagining of already having what you desire, the written words(ink and paper) will serve as the physical body of your thoughtform..this is how sigil works or any other spells, some people paint or draw their desire, some performs a ritual..the important is you give your thoughtform a link to the physical world
Thanks for that mon9999, I didn't know that. I am already fairly good at visualizing so I will probably work on that.