News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

How many days of your life have been realy happy?

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan McDougall

revl

מאי עבור ישראל להמשיך לנצח?

I know about the Monroe Institute Robert Monroe somewhat of a pioneer in Out of Body phenomenon, sadly he has passed over.

Robert Bruce is also a very interesting guy (note!! dont confuse Robert Bruce with Bruce Moen  They are not the same guy.)

I also belong to Bruce Moens Aferlife Knowledge forum , nice people have a look at it

Just googol any of the names above and you can read about them

Of course I am assuming you are not familiar with these people, if you are we can discuss them if you like

Alan

Take Care

Alan

relV

Whats up with all the Roberts
I just started reading Robert Petersons book about OBEs
I am heavily considering going to the Monroe Institute on November in Portugal.
What do you think?
Best Wishes
Ariel
Overcome the physical illusion
Be one with the universe.

Alan McDougall

reVl

QuoteWhats up with all the Roberts
I just started reading Robert Petersons book about OBEs
I am heavily considering going to the Monroe Institute on November in Portugal.
What do you think?

Go young man go you have only one life on earth (that is if you dont beleve in reincarnation)

By the way I am not young, like I think you are, more like the old wizard avatar without the beard
Take Care

Alan

relV

Yes I am young :-D
And already aware  :wink:
I guessed you are not so young as you mentioned your family.
I do believe in reincarnation, although I would not reincarnate here again, its a waste of time..
I hope this life here will be enough.

as you said Alan, the end of time is another way of saying the beginning of immortality.

So being "old" isnt that bad :-)
Best Wishes
Ariel

Alan McDougall

Revl

I do not like the idea of reincarnation, but my not liking it does not mean it is not true. If I did exist in some other earthly life I cannot remember the entity I was then, so that part of me if it truly existed is dead.

I am decidedly not returning to this miserable earth and when I finally leave I am moving on to greater realities.

Here are some of the qualities I think make up a decent human being.

Did non emphatic monsters lke Stalin and Hitler have any of these qualities

My qualities that constitute a true human being

Principal 1: Non -violence

Principle 2: Kindness.

Principle 3: Humility

Principle 3: Integrity

Principle 4: Selfless Love

Principal 5: Compassion

Principle 4: Originality (Creativity)

Take Care

Alan
Take Care

Alan

relV

You can remember your previous lives, there are several methods to accomplish this.
Many young kids talk to their parents about their previous houses and families but due to the fact they are being told they are simply imagining etc they lose that connection.
I agree with you about the qualities list but non violence is not really a quality and any person who is kind or radiates pure unconditional love will no doubt never think about violence as an option, he will not want to hurt any life form in any way, not to mention violence.
Cheers
Best Wishes
Ariel

Alan McDougall

reVl

Perhaps I should have said!

Non -violence is the "Highest Ethic"
Take Care

Alan