News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

How old do you think the pryamids are?

Previous topic - Next topic

mindflood

Contemporary archealogist believe they are around 3,000 years

Alternative researchers like anthony west believe they are 10,000-30,000 years old, for reasons like the erosion of the walls of the sphinx, the difference in dating between sites, and many undiscored sites just to name a few

Also I believe many with spiritual insight believe they are far older.

Personally im guessing >10,000 years
ARE YOU GOING TO ACCEPT THE BASIS OF A WORLD WITH-OUT!?

"how long shall I be with you" -Gospel of Matthew

Volgerle

Some even state that they (at least the foundations, not the renovations + repairs done later) might be in the hundred-thousands of years old. The Sphinx could date back even longer, it's still way older than the pyramids on Giseh. Some researchers of a university have put it into the Pleistocene. And that is indeed VERY long ago.  8-)

I wrote more about it in this post of this thread which might interest you:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_2012_and_the_transition_of_the_ages/advanced_civilizations-t37704.0.html;msg309425#msg309425

By the way, there's pyramids all over the world. Some in South America are even greater. Possibly there's some in Europe discovered and unearthed now (slowly unfortunately) that might be even bigger and older than the ones in Egypt. The Bosnian pyramids are also featured in the very latest Ancient Aliens episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AK_1Q1sBWVY#t=24m52s

zareste

Yeah we were talking about it in the other thread. I saw one site that talked about the various eras of Egypt, and gave dates well under 100,000 BC.

When I learned to go into a trance, I kept seeing flashbacks into Earth's history. One would expect to see cave men and desert tribes but that's not what I saw at all. I was seeing people coming and going from this planet in well-developed crafts, sometimes millions of years ago. A lot of them looked just like us, and had their own class structures and diplomacy with other humanoids. Earth was sort of like a continent among many other continents they could visit.

It was all unverified, but as I look into archeology and off-world life, Everything makes a lot more sense under the assumption that human cultures were coming and going for millions of years. So many cultures appeared out of nowhere, built highly developed structures, and then disappeared. The idea of humans coming from apes and gradually evolving starts to look ridiculous against the evidence.

Lionheart

Quote from: zareste on December 27, 2012, 14:39:14
When I learned to go into a trance, I kept seeing flashbacks into Earth's history. One would expect to see cave men and desert tribes but that's not what I saw at all. I was seeing people coming and going from this planet in well-developed crafts, sometimes millions of years ago. A lot of them looked just like us, and had their own class structures and diplomacy with other humanoids. Earth was sort of like a continent among many other continents they could visit.
We share the same visions I see!  :wink:

The Egyptians modified the Pyramids with their own artwork and inscriptions. But they did not build them. They did know somewhat how to harness the power available from them.

With all of our current technological advances and know how today, we still haven't a clue to their real strength. My question has always been, who is the behind the blocking of this research? They have Pyramids in China, Egypt, South America, Europe, everyhere around the world and yet they still remain a mystery. Now we know that the Egyptians won't allow anyone to research the Pyramids that has openly admitted a purpose other than the fact that the Egyptians have built them. But what about all the other Pyramids?

Here in the USA, small step Pyramids were found in the locations of Ohio and Illinois. But the early settlers dismantled them to utilize the stone in the building of their homes and roads. They didn't realize what they were, they just came across mounds of rock and used it for what they needed at the time.

It is time we learn the truth. Could it be they fear that there is a energy that could be utilized for free to be found there? Something that once you have it up, no more money could be made from it. I dare not say! For that would be enough right there for the oil companies, electric companies, any energy company to put a stop to any research.

Tesla's vision was to create a power source that could be used for free. To help everyone everywhere have a free source of energy. But JP Morgan would have none of that. They took his idea and used it, then turned around and told everyone Tesla was insane and did everything possible to quash any future ideas he had. But he was sane enough when he created their power source, lol.

Anyways in answer to your question, the Pyramids are much older than anyone can even fathom. It could be they were one of the first structures ever created on this Planet. The real question is why?

mindflood

wow pliestocene? 100,000 years? unfathomable.. but who knows. this, i believe ties into egypts link with atlantis. As plato had stated. 

It seems that the egyptian civilization faded away as they turned away from the old teachings and converted to a more masculine unbalanced approach to life.

I dont think the pryamids were one of the first structures on earth though. I mean the earth is 4 billion years old.

I know there are pryamids all around the world, the largest by volume actually is in Mexico and they are at the same latitude as egypts. There must be a link, which also makes me think of the supposed pryamids found on Mars.

zareste

The 33rd parallel is still a functioning ley line, which serves as a power source to some of the structures built on it.  Apparently the Egyptian pyramids and many others still work the way they were intended.

To really see what's going on in them, you have to enter from the astral. Word is that they have vortexes which spirits use to come and go, and are heavily guarded. The organizations who use them right now are apparently a threat.

desert-rat

I have heard the date for the pryamids at 2500 b.c. , its too bad they cant use carbon 14 dating on stone .  On Tesla's free energy you are talking about Wardenclyfe     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wardenclyffe    Tesla had a whole bunch of good ideas , but I am not sure if he could of made this work .  desert rat   

majour ka

I tell you what, if you have been to see them its pretty incredible. YOU cannot even begin to imagine the sheer scale of them.

They are HUGE!!! and each block of stone is huge. Its makes it impossible to imagine how they could have ever built them.

And its like 45 degrees ! LOL  

Lionheart

I believe they are at least 10,500 years old.

They were created to align with the Orion star system and the last time we had that astrological alignment was 10,500 years ago.

Lionheart

Quote from: Lionheart on January 24, 2013, 20:46:13
I believe they are at least 10,500 years old.

They were created to align with the Orion star system and the last time we had that astrological alignment was 10,500 years ago.

Coincidence, nope. Tonight on the Documentary Channel they had a show named the "Pyramid Code". In part 5 of 5, they discussed this exact topic.
The episode is called " The New Chronology"

Here is the link to it, the entire series is excellent!  :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JZHyWpyzDo

mindflood

i saw that doc.

it was very good, not only do they talk about the origins and age of the pryamid they talk about the mystisicm and spirituality involved in the design and layout of egyptian monuments and temples.

An interesting part i learned about is when they talk about how the masculine vs. femine approach affected the evolution of egyptian society.

I wonder what the significance of the orion constellation was? maybe some kind of origin?

zareste

By some accounts, the Anunnaki are from Orion, and 10,500 years ago sounds like the right time for them to show up because that's about when things started turning to shlt on Earth and cultures everywhere started reciting their propaganda. I wouldn't date the pyramids to 10,500 BC though.

Lionheart

John Anthony West put them at 37,000 years old.

newmethod

i once read that the pyramids were able to be used to allow certain individuals to have contact with other worlds, and as a sort of communication amplifier. It also suggested that they could use them to aid in travel to parallel worlds. It also suggested that there is no inhabitant presently on Earth capable of using the pyramids for this, their true purpose. From memory it was suggested that they are now slightly misaligned (at least away their optimum position from where they were).

If someone off the street asked me before i read this thread i would have personally guessed around 30,000 years. But i don't know what makes me think that. Gossip?

newmethod

Watched the doco. Interesting.
if we've just passed the low point of the dark age and are moving up into ages of more light and increased consciousness then coming back in a golden age especially just around the peak might be quite nice.  :wink:

Astralzombie

I don't know how old they are but I think it's fascinating that the old world built their tallest structures for spiritual purposes and now we build them for commerce;i.e., world trade center, sears tower.

It shows where our priorities are.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Lionheart

Here is an update of sorts to the Pyramid Code program.

It is an excellent interview with Dr. Carmen Boulter that was done in August of 2011.

I just found it recently myself.

She speaks on why it's so important that we "relearn" what we once knew.

The interviewer for the One Network TV does a fantastic job in asking the proper questions and is quite knowledgeable himself.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiIID3Uvv_s