News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

huh.... um, What? Is it just me or did World War 3 just start?

Previous topic - Next topic

Pikmin_Fan

With Russia's conflict with Georgia's conflict (http://www.ask.com/web?q=russia+georgia%27s+conflict&qsrc=19&o=0&l=dir) I think that World War 3 has just started. Another thing: could this escalate to Nuclear War? Many prophets including the "Web Bot" project have predicted a Limited/Full Scale Nuclear war.  The Web Bot project has predicted a time table of the Mid 2008 (we are WAY past that point) to 2009 period. Nostradamus has also predicted a period of conflict in the years 2008 - 2012, and many of his and other prophets were DEAD on.

(Example The Lost Book of Nostradamus predicted 9/11. can't remember the exact wording of the prediction, but it was something like this: "The New City is in danger." , again I do not remember the exact wording of the line. Look at it now: The New York City is in danger.)

Thanks for replying!
Use 'C Up' for a boost!

Kazbadan

hi! I am afraid of a third WW too.
1st, Russia is playing with fire and provoking European countrys
2nd, USA gov is being stupid on responding on an agressive way to russia. I hope that the animal called Bush do not forget that if a war starts the 1st ones suffering with a possible war, are normal european people like me (Portugal) that are not related with this childy confusions.
I love you!

AmbientSound

According to the Mayan prophecies, 2008 is supposed to be the year the Super-Happy-Information-Technology hits the fan.

2012 is the year we gotta watch for (don't worry, nothing big is supposed to happen until December in that year, so say the ancient Mayans)

CFTraveler

Quote from: AmbientSound on September 15, 2008, 19:05:21
According to the Mayan prophecies, 2008 is supposed to be the year the Super-Happy-Information-Technology hits the fan.

Sources please?  I don't remember where my link to what each tun says.