News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Human Behavior

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

I am struggling to understand now, what is the average person's perception of true love, meaning love towards family members. If one TRYLY cared and loved their extended family, or moms, dads, grandparents that are not part of their household, they would not put them at risk. Now in California, many counties hospitals are below capacity, setting up tents in the parking lots to care for patients. And all that because of holiday gatherings. No one obeyed the state order to not gather outside of own household. And I am thinking, how do these people perceive love. Because if they choose to gather, they knew there was a risk, and now hundreds of thousands of family members will not be at the Christmas table next year. What is it that people don't understand? Do they really not have genuine love and respect even towards their own family? I am not seeing light anytime soon, if this BIG lesson is not being learned soon. And this is across the entire world actually, not just in the US.

Nothing ever goes away until it teaches us what we need to know.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

They are living for today, not tomorrow!  :-(

We had a few family members here for Christmas, even with MJ's terminal Cancer. She said she "had" to be around loved ones, even though it might cause her demise. The people that did show up knew this Christmas would likely be her last. So, it was a special day here for all!  :-) Still, I know what you mean.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

LightBeam

Quote from: Lumaza on January 02, 2021, 00:39:04
They are living for today, not tomorrow!  :-(

We had a few family members here for Christmas, even with MJ's terminal Cancer. She said she "had" to be around loved ones, even though it might cause her demise. The people that did show up knew this Christmas would likely be her last. So, it was a special day here for all!  :-) Still, I know what you mean.

That is a special circumstance for sure for MJ, totally understand! Wishing for a miracle!
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on January 02, 2021, 01:11:26
That is a special circumstance for sure for MJ, totally understand! Wishing for a miracle!
Thank you for your kind words!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

Don't get me started on politics because that is what this pandemic is all about.
Vulnerable people should take precautions and others should also take precautions 'around' vulnerable people.

Healthy people need to go about their business like they always have.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Naykid

Quote from: LightBeam on January 01, 2021, 22:13:04
I am struggling to understand now, what is the average person's perception of true love, meaning love towards family members. If one TRYLY cared and loved their extended family, or moms, dads, grandparents that are not part of their household, they would not put them at risk. Now in California, many counties hospitals are below capacity, setting up tents in the parking lots to care for patients. And all that because of holiday gatherings. No one obeyed the state order to not gather outside of own household. And I am thinking, how do these people perceive love. Because if they choose to gather, they knew there was a risk, and now hundreds of thousands of family members will not be at the Christmas table next year. What is it that people don't understand? Do they really not have genuine love and respect even towards their own family? I am not seeing light anytime soon, if this BIG lesson is not being learned soon. And this is across the entire world actually, not just in the US.

Nothing ever goes away until it teaches us what we need to know.

Ha!  Hot topic!  I have an opinion on EVERYTHING, it may not be right, but I have one and the way you worded your comment sounds like virtue signaling to me.  *shrugs*  has anyone even stopped to think about the people that CANNOT wear masks? I know both my husband and I can't and we don't hate our family or anyone else.  

This PLANdemic was just that. Planned.  IMO.  I wonder when I'm looking at yet another dance routine from a group of nurses and or doctors, are they really that busy, because I have no clue how they find the time.  

Since we're going down this road, I think Hilary was meant to win, and they were going to use the virus to destroy our economy, but Trump kinda threw a wrench into that.  Had his economy not been so strong, breaking records everyday, America would have been decimated and I'm not being dramatic. lol   I can tell you with 100% certainty that this "virus" has been out there for much, much longer because our youngest got sick his last year in high school and we could NOT figure out wtf it was, but then Covid shows up and it matched, to a tee.  

I'm not buying that this is a killer, because it's not.  The problem they are having is they are missing their key figure, Hilary, hence why they are trying and cheating to get Biden in there. They have the IRS, DOJ, CIA, FBI, the propaganda media, ect.. ALL behind them creating this narrative, but not having their main key figure has caused them to expose ALL of their hands.  Anyways, lol  Whatever happens is meant to happen.  I believe that everything has a reason and I will face whatever the cosmos sends to me.  It kinda sucks though, because under Trump we were doing really, really, really well.

LightBeam

Yes, everything happens for a reason, Nay, and we have all agreed on a higher level to participate whether as helpers, as villains, as ingnorants, as dumb, as smart, as scared, as brave, etc. all that is for our learning benefits. It just bugs me when I am not seeing the lessons learned in a timely manner. But, oh well! That's a part of the game.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Naykid

Quote from: LightBeam on January 02, 2021, 11:24:03
It just bugs me when I am not seeing the lessons learned in a timely manner. But, oh well! That's a part of the game.

Hehehehe   Perhaps patience is your lesson, like mine?  :-D How do you know that is happening?  Just because you are not seeing it played out the way you want to doesn't mean it isn't happening timely, or how it's suppose to play out.  I think this whole thing has been one giant control for a globalist nation.  *shrug* but, that's my reality.  

LightBeam

Quote from: Naykid on January 02, 2021, 12:29:54
Hehehehe   Perhaps patience is your lesson, like mine?

Yes, absolutely, every disturbance we experience on a personal or a global level signals that we are in a midst of a lesson. How fast we are going to learn determines when the disturbance will go away.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Haha, enjoyable conversation. Yes, all follows a plan whether we are on the inside or outside. The only problem I see is in how we humans interpret our roles. We are certainly a mess and I have no idea how those more advanced in their understanding put up with us. BUT I most certainly understand why some of them would like to exterminate us.

Everything we've seen this past year will only be a temporary lesson. It's like the bully. Why do we still have bullies on the playground? Easy silly, because we keep putting new little people on the playground. Doesn't matter how many learned before the new crop will always have to learn. Too bad we don't have more an instinctive memory.

Now, where was I. Oh, sorry, I think I might be rambling. ;-)
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on January 03, 2021, 21:25:11
I have no idea how those more advanced in their understanding put up with us.

lol, just like teachers put up with first graders. And if the teachers cant put up with us then they are not qualified to be teachers and they should be fired haha. Teachers also are part of the game as characters. But they as well have their own lessons. Everyone is in a state of gaining more and more knowledge. It never ends, as the multiverse is in a state of becoming. It was our desire to arrange the current events, so that we can set up this level of the game and play it. I think we should just play along as per each of our characters, and the game itself will teach each of us what we have set up for us to experience. If we are here, then we need to be here. We have chosen to be here and we have chosen these particular paths. I am saying this and I do understand it, however, my human personality stirs outrage within me sometimes when I see actions not inline with my inner values. But, I am learning to truly be one step higher at all time and see the game as a necessity and let it be played the way all of us have designed it. If this game should end soon, then so be it. It will end at some point anyway, because physical matter does not last long. The entire physical universe as we know it will end at some point along with all of its physical ET forms. If one school closes, another will open.

Even if lets say if more advanced physical ETs have created life on Earth, just like we create ant farms, the ETs too are characters in this game. They are not our creators though. Our creator is the pure source of our spirits. Therefore we are all equal as spirits in the face of God (the pure source of all that is).
Captain Jack Sparrow

EscapeVelocity

First, I would say that I respect everyone's opinion.

This situation is pushing all our boundaries. Was this the 2020 Psychic Expansion some hoped for, or the Revolutionary one? The simple truth is the chances were more for a descent into chaos and control. Maybe it includes both the descent into chaos and the chance for growth. It's ugly but here we are, and like LB said, we chose to be here; to either just witness it but also to affect it. The whole thing is an incredible learning opportunity.

Whether ET's or otherwise, there are a lot of players in this game. Many of us "Olders" have wondered if and when this would play out...since the 60's...climate change, world disruption...it does seem to be here now...

I agree with the idea that the pandemic is an artificial construct, sadly a weaponization... the whole push to world domination, globalization...yes...that effort has not relaxed for 75 years...

Nonetheless, that leaves us as individuals in how we choose to respond. We fight for freedom or we accept control and slavery.

Good luck to us all.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

LightBeam

Great perspective, EV! We just need to keep playing our assigned parts.
Captain Jack Sparrow

omcasey

Our assigned parts indeed - well put.

Any time we see a choice of 'this' or 'that' -- ANY time -- it is up to those of who know, it is never about what is chosen but about whether we ( all ) are sovereign and have the right to choose. Whatever the choice may be. If we can just remember this we might just be okay.

Dragonscrying

Quote from: Nameless on January 03, 2021, 21:25:11
Haha, enjoyable conversation. Yes, all follows a plan whether we are on the inside or outside. The only problem I see is in how we humans interpret our roles. We are certainly a mess and I have no idea how those more advanced in their understanding put up with us. BUT I most certainly understand why some of them would like to exterminate us.

Everything we've seen this past year will only be a temporary lesson. It's like the bully. Why do we still have bullies on the playground? Easy silly, because we keep putting new little people on the playground. Doesn't matter how many learned before the new crop will always have to learn. Too bad we don't have more an instinctive memory.

Now, where was I. Oh, sorry, I think I might be rambling. ;-)

Well put Nameless.

"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men." ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Lumaza

Quote from: Dragonscrying on January 18, 2021, 21:21:34

"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men." ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Wise words from a wise man!  8-) Well placed quote, especially with today being "Martin Luther King Day"!  :-)

Plume

Allo ....from Canada.
Yup I am still surviving. Sorry to have vanish like this but its been a mad year...really :lol:...
First I want to wish everyone a good year because we really need it now , not sure what we are about to see but things are looking horrible for many here living under so much restrictions.
I think this is a collective near death ritual by designed, who bloody designed that one :roll: ...I don't know , but I need to have a word with that designer.
I have much to share soon with you about the dream I had last year just about this time . I saw it all coming Symbolically. I woke up in shock,  it was a message . I knew something was coming.

This brought me to do so much research on all subject related to what we are experiencing .
I lost two of my parents to the ( lets call it the man made virus) within two weeks last spring. My mom and my aunt that I cared for many years in the near by nursing home.
I had to stand outside and watch them vanish .
My mom was surviving on a thin thread, I was counting the day for her to go before the place turn into a death energy weapon by ignorance and stupidity,
a simple cold would  of taken her to the emergency because her heart could not function at its full capacities .  My aunt could not swallow her food , already she was hell on wheels to feed because of her dementia was very advanced, we gave her lots of morphin and let her go , you can not force a person to eat or drink .
All alone in their room for weeks sure made them want to vanish from this planet.
They had them locked like useless humans while they were running around like chickens with no heads.... They did nothing to help the sick at that time because they were all like animals in front of lights that is about to hit them  .
the Fear is the energy that killed them or I should say gave them no comfort or healing possibility. Plus they did not know how to treat this very convenient virus , I UNDER stand ...Lets not forget , the elderly only are living longer because we are their life line ... take that away ...what do you think will happen , you don't need to be a genius to know that ...I am convince we are killing many with that frequency by creating such a low vibration and just imagine what other sucking energy entities is thriving on that. No its not pretty , sorry to tell you what I think , I am not impress ... I know its all for some good reason ...really...
Alright then ... on the brighter side , I will tell you I got to be under the spell of The Trump Phenomenon  :lol: My goodness , you American are passionate at the core ...I love It... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am French and you all know what the French did , they had a revolution base on the American influence in some form way back.
So basically we are in a war and we all need to raise that vibration because we are loosing peoples , forget the medical system they are not here to save you when the frequencies we are subjected to at this moment are coming at us from every angles.
So the plan is, lets keep our heart and vibration in the love frequency .
No choice it will not  work and nothing will be solve from the powers in charge of our energy right now.. and yes we need to move on , the Italian reopened all their restaurant apparently... the Swedish are already have the immunity and now here we are lining up for the vaccines ... we are more then the controllers  that only want to turn us into idiots ,. We are social being by designed and this is making sure that designed is changing us ..
Two earth . The death cult ...Vaccines and fear base program ...not for me my friends ...the other one which needs to be birth with all the spiritual Warriors , I am joining ...the Life program with all its risks and twists. I know for a fact that my mom and aunt if they knew how we are killing the spirit of humanity with this lockdown,  they would revolt and say let the world move we will find ways,  having so many dying because of our approaches base on what we are told to control us is getting embarrassing to be human, its lacking incredible common sense . Get some vitamin D go out in the sun... i see that many are also ging through challenging time , I will catch up on the reading . Karin says hello . talk soon ...

Nameless

OMG!!! It's Plume. I knew you would be popping in soon, you've been walking all over my thoughts the last few days.
Big Hugs Dear!!!

My condolences on the sad loss of your mother and aunt. It has been one helluva year and so much disaster all around the globe.

Thanks for that incredible powerful pep talk, Lord knows we need it right now. You've just breathed a breath of life into this old girl.

Love you my friend and so welcome back!

EscapeVelocity

Plume,

Thank you for such a passionate statement of truth and perspective! The poorer we have been without the last year of your passion, perspective and vision...I am sincerely sorry for your loss of family during this devastating time. There is an incredible despondency surrounding nearly all of us and it demands our greatest efforts of love and sharing. I could not agree more with your sentiments and they are wonderfully expressed.

Thank you and Love to you and yours,
EV
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Plume

Thank you.
Nameless , I knew you would pick up on the vibes , well maybe your were the one sending because I truly felt an urge . :lol:

Escape Velocity, thats so nice of you to say this , I was lost in the wild west of face book  :lol:
its nice to be in a place like here and come back , we all need this at some time in our crazy journey. With the censorship I have a feeling the safe platform will thrive again .
a bientot...

omcasey

Gotta get back to the forum boards, Plume.....very! good to see you here. You can do it, kick that nasty ol' FB habit.

Soon, those of us with boards should all consider linking them, creating a network.

I have already begun this on my boards.

The link to here and others.

Plume

:roll: Oh Casey , you got me ... yup I got hook and now they are so nasty and truly boring , I love the jokes and I love chasing numbers though  :lol: :lol: :lol:
yes , I am journaling my dreams now . I need to talk to real people and advance. it time....