News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hyperdimensional Resonator

Previous topic - Next topic

onewarrior5

hello everyone i am new on this board.this is a very interesting forum and thank you for inviting me in. i dont know if this question can be answered in this forum but recently i did some research about the hyperdimensional resonator and it claims that a individual can travel through time by having a out of body experience and also physically.now i recently got off the phone with Mr. Steven Gibbs.he is the supposed inventor of this time travel device?now my question is

1.Is Steven Gibbs a con  man,crazy, or is he actually speaking the truth of his invention?

2.Does the Hyperdimensional resonator actually work?Can you actually travel through time?

3.has anyone on this board experienced this because i am very curious trying this  myself????

Thank you

Frank

Ha ha, this again.

Someone went through the motions of testing this device and, rather predictably IMO, it didn't work.

Yours,
Frank

Adun

But you still can time travel out of the body

Tombo

" In order to arrive at a place you do not know you must go by a way you do not know "

-St John of the Cross

magtar

i have one of these if anyone wants to buy it..

Potential

I got one, it has a very subtle effect, it's better at inducing trance than OBEs,  I use mine for about 10 minutes, let it cool with a nearby fan and then all over again. And then do it 5 or 6 more times. If used for a log time, funny energy vortexs can be felt along the spine. Maybe these are chakras.

Anyone ever put it on another chakra besides the one mentioned.  Visshudha will cause an epileptic seizure, though that was fun.

BirthOfTheNight

That in which you have doubts cannot be accomplished. That in which you have no doubts can be accomplished.

CaCoDeMoN

What if time is only an illusion? If there's only now, and future is a set of probabilities, and past is a set of memories?
MEAT=MURDER.

Potential

We would have to understand what mental impressions are upon us that motivate us to do a particular action that will lead somewhere. I thought that's what dreams are/were for.

Frank

And what if the "past" is only a set of probabilities as well. Now that's really going to get people thinking, lol.

It's true though.

Yours,
Frank

pod_3

I've seen the schematics but wonder what the instructions were for programming it?  Also, can anyone comment on techniques given in similar books?
Delete this, Major Tom. I will not have any more of my posts removed due to their rebuttal of admittedly anti-Semitic Illuminatists, who have have been referred to with quotes and specific bibliographical information.

CaCoDeMoN

And what if the "past" is only a set of probabilities as well. Now that's really going to get people thinking, lol.
Maybe it could be mathematically proven that it is a set of probabilities indeed. All records of "past" exist only in current moment.
MEAT=MURDER.

pod_3

The past most likely to have lead to this present had the highest degree of probability from here, but this does not answer the question of how the MDR was programmed, except for that poeple have claimed to jump to parallel timelines..
Delete this, Major Tom. I will not have any more of my posts removed due to their rebuttal of admittedly anti-Semitic Illuminatists, who have have been referred to with quotes and specific bibliographical information.

Ybom

Statistics are generally misinterpreted anyways. Probability when used on everyday things tends to break down to instanced predictions.

Ok, let me rephrase that lol. Ok, people tend to look at statistics like a shuffled deck of cards. Every time you turn over a card, it becomes easier and easier to predict what comes next. This happens sometimes, but it really doesn't describe the chaos of reality properly.

A more accurate method to describe reality would be after you turn over the top card to put it back into the deck and reshuffle before you turn over another top card. This makes the prediction much much harder.

I never said there weren't ways around all of the prediction crap though. I truly feel sorry for the psychics out there who know the future (and the 'deep' past) but cannot tell it. That has to suck.
I come prepared...with COOKIES! No, you can't have one!

pod_3

QuoteA more accurate method to describe reality would be after you turn over the top card to put it back into the deck and reshuffle before you turn over another top card. This makes the prediction much much harder.

That was my idea, exactly.
QuoteThe past most likely to have lead to this present had the highest degree of probability from here

You might PM me if any one of you have experimented to the effect that not all info on these devices is published.