News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I´m not crazy- I´m a studnet!

Previous topic - Next topic

WalkerInTheWoods

I know what you mean. Seems like most people, especial those in school/college, just think about partying. I was never a heavy partier. I like to go out with friends and be social sometimes, but I just can not place all my thoughts on getting drunk and partying. Seems like such a waste to do it all the time. I just do not understand why people do not wish to learn more as there is so much more than just partying. I am glad that you can stand up and not be ashamed for being different. Maybe you will open some people's eyes, maybe not now but when they are older and ready to seek.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Qui-Gon Jinn

Studying takes time, no doubt... and I do not mean mathematics or chemistry, those you can learn to "master" with earthly measures in a few years... but the "unknown, ockult, developing authentic power etc." you can not learn enough of.....  I heard that in small Halland (was it Halmstad), a small place in Sweden, three thousand youths met together somewhere, got wasted and well, practised the art of destruction pretty darn effective...  not to put down my brothers and sisters around the world, but I am afraid that soon, if not already, there no one "home", I mean there aren´t anyone home in them to awaken anymore...  they´ve been so seduced by the "dark side", their whole life is circulating around watching TV, talking BS, judging others, creating a name for themselves, following the standard criteria of how to act and be, doing as society expect from them and the list goes on, not very flattering...  don´t get me wrong here, I´m not saying I am perfect nor am I aiming for it, but when I look at the people (I am generalizing) in my age, and well not only in my age... well, there is no one "home"....  this might sound very harsch and overly "depressive", but that is the way I perceive it sometimes...

"You can rebel against god, but not against the devil - you´re stuck" (I am not religious and do not believe in a devil in the "traditional sence", but there is something in that quote, from Roy Masters by the way)

Take care //Haluhnao

- Your focus determines your reality -

distant bell

I agree with both of you.
yeah Richard- It really seems like there´s nobady home in some peopel!
But then again- "Every man and every woman is a star" ... but some people
just do there best to burry that star deep deep down it seems.

The occult side of life takes more time to learn than the other parts-
because these things cannot just be learnt but have to be FEELT and absorbd
slowley.. Some things are so wery abstract and complexe that they take wery much quiet introspection to grasp. I wish more people would give it a try.

I have to say that I am wery glad to have this internet comunity to fall back on!
At least here in cyber space there is an "spiritual" oasis.
Thank you all for beeing there!

Felix

-- Love is the Law - Love under Will --

Ides315

Hey, all.

I think it is good that you don't go and party, all the time distant bell. It really is not good for you, or your health. It took me several years to grow out of that phase. It was actually our child that finished growing me up.

But something else I have learned is that going out occasionally (maybe 1-2 a year to1 every 2 years) and letting go, can be very good for the soul. Don't get stupid, but move past responsablility every now and then. With a good group of friends, in a safe place. It is good to remove the "load" of life, and just let go, occasionally.

Just my 2 cents.

Take care

Qui-Gon Jinn

"Every man and every woman is a star"

Yea well that sounds nice and all that Brother Felix, and I want to believe it...  but you know, if you look around the world......  I don´t know if it is as easy as saying as his or her "divine star" or whatever is just so deep buried it can not be easily seen, I mean we can´t say for 100% sure that this is the way IT IS.... hell perhaps all "people" don´t have souls like we think of it, who KNOWS? ...for example take a look at this article from todays paper at http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,178010,00.html - where is their star, these people in asia (not saying people anywhere else on the globe is better) who skin dogs and cats when they are alive, just one of the horrific things they do to the animals.....    perhaps, just perhaps, there is a Light Side of "the force" and a Dark Side...   who is in constant battle....  I mean can we be sure about anything in this carnation??  I don´t know anyone with free access to the akaschic records or whatever source that can give ALL the information about everything....  I know there are those who likes to think they do, and a hell of a lot claiming to, and they also claim they are in the Orion Council or THE Pleiadee contactee upon earth...

Sorry to sound a bit upset, but this article really got to me, and I don´t give f**k about if people say to me - "oh this is just polarization and a part of the great divine plan bla bla, amen....."    

And people talking about there are no bad or good, what is good to one is bad for another...  rubbish..   I feel they read it somewhere and think it sounds good, that it may make them look good and "evolved" or whatever....  of course there is good and bad...   how tha heck can for taking the above example, strangling animals to death, slowly, slowly, using wires or whatever, skinning animal alive etc etc. - be good?

A bit of topic but I got a bit carried away.....

Be well //Qui-Gon

distant bell

Well, my friend... I think that some people have buried there souls wery deep.
I think that all have a soul- but that dosn´t mean that al ar at the same level though- some choos to walk the left hand path- but in the end that probably leads to desintegration.
There are loads of "evil" people around. I don´t know if they are evil or not-
perhaps they are just ignorant- but then again, perhaps ignorance is another word for evil?
But I agree, there are loadsof egoistik a-holes everywhere. I have never been able to find that flowing love for al of humanity- actually many peopl disgust me. Yeah, there are lots of good people too, but some walk around beeing deliberatly nasty- and I can´t but feel disgusted by them.

It is every persons obligation to take a look around and take a good look at them selfe, and try to se if they actually are doing the right thing- but so few do.

Hm.. the article about the people of asia.. skinning annimals alive.
I guess many swedes have read that thinking about how evil those asians
are.. how can anybody be that cruel? they think..
probably many of them think this while chewing on a stake or some other pice of a dead animal!
Hypocricy is every where!

You can treat a chicken or a pig ANYWAY you like, but shout at your dog and the neghbours will send the police on you!

Felix

distant bell

quote:
Originally posted by Ides315:
Hey, all.

I think it is good that you don't go and party, all the time distant bell. It really is not good for you, or your health. It took me several years to grow out of that phase. It was actually our child that finished growing me up.

But something else I have learned is that going out occasionally (maybe 1-2 a year to1 every 2 years) and letting go, can be very good for the soul. Don't get stupid, but move past responsablility every now and then. With a good group of friends, in a safe place. It is good to remove the "load" of life, and just let go, occasionally.

Just my 2 cents.

Take care

Hi!

I agree with you!
It is nice to go out and do soemthing crazy every now and then- but I
actually think that this could be anything. You might get the same effect from
going out camping or travvelling to India- or going scuba diving. Doing anythig quite out of the ordinary. It dosn´t have to be a club or a pub- It´s perfectley possible to do something else and get the same effect.

But of course it´s al a matter of taste- if you like "going out", then that´s
probably the thing to do on those 2 times a year ;)

Felix

Qui-Gon Jinn

Quote; "Hm.. the article about the people of asia.. skinning annimals alive.
I guess many swedes have read that thinking about how evil those asians
are.. how can anybody be that cruel? they think..
probably many of them think this while chewing on a stake or some other pice of a dead animal!
Hypocricy is every where!

You can treat a chicken or a pig ANYWAY you like, but shout at your dog and the neghbours will send the police on you!"

Yeah I know!  I show the article and the pics of the animals beings strangled, skinned and sliced up alive, to my mother...  she started to cry and pretty much ´shout´ out "how can they do this!!? have they no humanity, I hope these people burn in hell"...  and well when she had calmed down enough I asked her to think about how the animals we "grow" here in Sweden, the ones she and the big majority eats every day, have it much better....   "We don´t eat cats and dogs at least!!!"
  I tried to explain that it is a matter of culture, and that a cow is worth just as match as a dog...  but that didn´t quite sink in I noticed...   of course she had a point mentioning we don´t strangle and skin animals alive here.... but we kill em anyways, and well that means we have pretty much the same mentality as the people in Asia...
      I have explained my view of it all, that a lifeform is being born above all for its own sake and not for others to use as a possession, and that if it is brought to life it automatically is worthy to be alive....  and that killing is wrong if it is not done to save the life of self or others...   she agrees (well she obviously dont but she sais so...) and sais she admire me for it ad sais "well I am simply not that strong, I can not do it", then changes the topic quickly......
  I love my mum very much but she belongs to the majority whose attitude towards spirit need to be improved, realizing all life is sacred is the basic of this attitude, this I believe I should add...

Be well //Haluhnao

Ashfo

As always, the thread changes every so slightly :P

Firstly, I party every weekend... You could call me your "normal" teenager that has no respect, doesnt care, yada yada dada, - which isn't true - but I am spiritual. None of my friends know about it... I dont talk about AP or anything to them. I have the Astral Pulse for that :). What I'm saying is you have to know a person very well to judge them, and even then it's dangerous. I agree, it seems some people have no souls and just dont care about anything, but who knows...

I dont have the quote here, but I read something along the lines of
"The world is going to end,
Children no longer respect their elders,
Elders no longer care for their children,
And neither care for their people"

It was from something like 200AD :P

- Ashfo

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"You are First Cause. You are a portion of the great energy. And you, yourselves are thought manifestations of what you think you are."
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

distant bell

hi Ashfo!
I didn´t mean to say that al people who party are un spiritual or whatever-
My pint was that many people never give the deeper sides of life any thought and only care about material well being.

And yes- evil and decadence has been around for a loooong time.
This dosn´t mean that it is good though.  And look at the last hundred years.. we have had two world wars in europe.. it´s constantly massaker or war somewhere..

"The world is going to end,
Children no longer respect their elders,
Elders no longer care for their children,
And neither care for their people"

so you see, it wasn´t al untrue!

Felix

Ides315

Hey, Distantbell

Yeah, I wasn't pointing to "partying" specifically, just getting a good release and being sble to let go every now and then was more the point of it. As much as I have disliked responsability most of my life, I find it hard to let go anymore and not worry about anything, even for a few hours. And that is probably a good thing. The perspective changes considerably with children, even when they are with someone you can trust. Just to get to disconnected from good friends. You are only any given age once, and for better or worse, you can never go back.

Take care

distant bell

This weekend we hade a big holiday here in sweden called midsommar (mid summer), and most people go out celebrataing- usually getting pretty drunk.
So I was talking to some other people my age at my summer work, and they where really surprised that I wasn´t going to go out partying. I told them that I would sitt home instead reading books on occultism.. - they looked at me as if I was mad. I notice over and over that people have little understanding when on stays home alone in the weekends to read.
But I´m not crazy! - I´m just a student of the occult- and that takes much time!
but people never seem to get this...

Felix