News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Bedroom/temple

Previous topic - Next topic

Qui-Gon Jinn

Neat, making one room "sacred"...  have thought about that as well, but do not have the space as for now so....  but I would want a room with no stuff other than what would bring on the feeling of... let´s say "spirit & harmony".. (of course such as room I already have, the big room of untouched nature)
Having like a small waterfall, or at least some sort of fountain, alot of plants and so forth...

"Is it OK to have the bedroom as a temple- or is it really worth putting the bed in the livingroom and only have the other room as a temple?"

That´s completely up to you to decide for yourself brother, but I wouldn´t want a bed in there, but at the same time Iwould like to sleep in such a room... =)  Let me put it like this, I wouldn´t want a bed in my "temple" during awake time, but I would like to sleep in a "temple"......  sounds mezzy? hehee

Peace //Rikard

- Your focus determines your reality -

Qui-Gon Jinn

Oh I just came up with the solution to my newfound dilemma of not wanting a bed in the temple but still wanting to sleep in there - and that being sleeping on the floor...  then one don´t have to have a bed in the "temple" but still one can sleep in there... - "am I brilliant or am I brilliant"?   - "Yes you are brilliant!"  - "Thank you.."   (and obviously schizofrenic as well....)  

Have a good one //Haluhnao

- Your focus determines your reality -

distant bell

Hey, Richard!
You really inspired me! I thought like this- why not turn
the WHOLE apartment into a temple??
I will fill my bedroom with green plants, and hang one of those "vindspel"
in the roof- and then that will be the inner room, but tho whole place
should be a temple.. and of course, there is the big temple right outside the
door to of course!

Felix

-- Love is the Law - Love under Will --

distant bell

I have a two room apt, one living room and one bedroom. I have thought
about turning the bedroom into a temple and move the bed into the living room.
I do prefere to have the bed in the bedrooom though... I know that soem people have the bed in the temple, or the temple in the bedroom..
Anybody who has any ideas about this? Is it OK to have the bedroom as a temple- or is it really worth putting the bed in the livingroom and only have the other room as a temple?

Felix

-- Love is the Law - Love under Will --