News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I feel so limited on this dimension

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool101

I feel like this dimension is so limiting especially when we compare this dimension too the higher ones I I've been it seems soo much more positive and there seems too be so much more life on the other planets on Mars Jupiter and from my understanding Pluto but you see why I just feel isolated now that I know about life in the other demension and in the spirit realm

Bloodshadow

The astral can have that effect on people, but its suppose to change your outlook on things here for the better, at least it does for some, I haven't done it enough to make an individual assumption, but it has made me wanna go there more, and be there just like you, more so that  I try every single night with little results, I basically have my life on hold because of it. Sad I know but that's how it is for me.

Cool101

Just make sure when you do astral project you keep a balanced life off being in the physical world (3rd demension ) and the astral world (4th demension ) :)

Xanth

Quote from: Cool101 on July 13, 2016, 12:39:21
I feel like this dimension is so limiting especially when we compare this dimension too the higher ones I I've been it seems soo much more positive and there seems too be so much more life on the other planets on Mars Jupiter and from my understanding Pluto but you see why I just feel isolated now that I know about life in the other demension and in the spirit realm
Finding that same "positivity" in THIS reality as you do in the others is a small part of awakening and enlightenment.

LightBeam

Of course, this reality was designed that way for your benefits. Until you understand that and learn the lessons set for yourself, you will keep coming back to realities like this.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Volgerle

It is 'limiting' but it is the intended design. Infinite beings and consciousness in limited environments. It is constraints that make us learn. It's the manipulation of 'dense' and heavy energy, the slow manifestation of our own life/reality down here that will help us later when we're "back" in our existence with less constraints. (We are actually there always, but a part of us is here).

donkeykong

You may feel limited but our lives are short and instead of feeling down that this world cannot compare to the 4th dimension, rather, improve your life and make it so great, filled with positivity and success that you won't feel so down anymore.

And once you die, having lived a life of abundance, you'll be able to dwell in the spirit realm and enjoy it having no regrets over your earthly life
I love astral projection!

PlasmaAstralProjection

As I understand it living here on earth gives us a history and it's the canvas which gives us being. You can evolve in other spiritual dimensions but it's hard from what I've read. It's much much easier to meditate here and reach enlightenment than it is to evolve in the afterlife. I've heard it been said that you can only get so far meditating in the afterlife. Earth provides a good substrate on which consciousness can evolve into higher and higher forms through evolution. So this restriction we have in dense matter has it's benefits. Also the other benefit is that this life is stable. What is see is what you get. There is little room for illusion. This is why it's the best place to evolve and reach enlightenment.

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on July 27, 2016, 13:25:37
As I understand it living here on earth gives us a history and it's the canvas which gives us being. You can evolve in other spiritual dimensions but it's hard from what I've read. It's much much easier to meditate here and reach enlightenment than it is to evolve in the afterlife. I've heard it been said that you can only get so far meditating in the afterlife. Earth provides a good substrate on which consciousness can evolve into higher and higher forms through evolution. So this restriction we have in dense matter has it's benefits. Also the other benefit is that this life is stable. What is see is what you get. There is little room for illusion. This is why it's the best place to evolve and reach enlightenment.
The irony being that "meditating", by itself, will never lead to enlightenment, however, meditating "here" is no different than meditating "there"... in the end, meditation is a unique experience for YOUR OWN consciousness and has nothing to do with "where" you are.  It's an exercise in connecting with "the self".

The reason why this physical life on Earth is vastly superior for spiritual growth compared to any other non-physical reality is BECAUSE of those limitations.  They provide you with constraints against which you have to make choices and interact with others.  Those choices and interactions are where the vast majority of your spiritual growth comes from.  You can make choices and interact with others in the non-physical as well, but you then lack those "limitations" which makes all the difference.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Xanth on July 27, 2016, 14:31:26
The irony being that "meditating", by itself, will never lead to enlightenment, however, meditating "here" is no different than meditating "there"... in the end, meditation is a unique experience for YOUR OWN consciousness and has nothing to do with "where" you are.  It's an exercise in connecting with "the self".

The reason why this physical life on Earth is vastly superior for spiritual growth compared to any other non-physical reality is BECAUSE of those limitations.  They provide you with constraints against which you have to make choices and interact with others.  Those choices and interactions are where the vast majority of your spiritual growth comes from.  You can make choices and interact with others in the non-physical as well, but you then lack those "limitations" which makes all the difference.
Like I said I just read that you can't reach enlightenment in the afterlife. Who knows how true that really is. Perhaps you can reach enlightenment without coming here, but then you become ignorant of how things really work in the grand scheme of things, IDK. There is a lot of mystery in the spiritual path, which makes it very humbling.