News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I had a Successful OOB last night

Previous topic - Next topic

Tirosphere

I'm so excited today because I had the most successful OOB I have had since 1994. Normally I can't move my head.. I have to drag it with my hands as if it was an anchor. But Last night I got up off my Couch and walked into my studio room. I know that doesn't sound like much but it's the furthest I have made it in a looooong time. I then started to get scared because I was afraid I would lose my confidence being out and sure enough I snapped back into my body.
I really hope I can do this again tonight..

Mattoid

Congratulations Tirosphere!

Care to go into a little detail about your perception/mind-state as you projected and were outside of your body?

Tirosphere

I'm not sure what else I can say. It seemed that I had woken up and walked into my Studio room. Thats when I noticed that I wasn't awake. My Body felt like a jelly.. Then a fear came over me and I tried to meditate to hold onto the OOB but I lost control and I snapped back into my body.
Still though for the longest time I can't get out of my Bed or Couch.