News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I have had a fortunate turn of events this year

Previous topic - Next topic

omcasey

I am stepping increasingly more into the magical.

I do two things for living at present ( or, one of them hopefully 'prior' ) - I am a medical caregiver, and have an online platform for consciousness work.

A few weeks ago, a startling thing happened. Someone who knows I am trying to leave the one profession behind - ( the care work, because I have done it for 30 years and am beginning to be damaged by it *it is incredibly challenging work and I am getting older now ) - and focus on the consciousness work, offered to fund an entire year for me to begin doing so. In which time I would be given the opportunity to build the consciousness platform and make it sustainable. I accepted wholeheartedly and am now diving into the task.

One of the challenges of sustainability is that I have chosen an unconditional basis for the work, as it is what I, myself, am most aligned with. So there is no charge or 'condition' applied to any of it. Instead I am taking to task the role of helping others of us to understand what an unconditional structure is. How it works and functions. This will be a big part of what I am engaging in this coming year. Summer Solstice 2021-2022. Creating and growing more natural, sustainable, unconditional structures.

It can be discouraging when there are a great many around us who think we should be doing the work we are unconditionally, but then go on to themselves misunderstand the actuality of such a structure. An unconditional structure is not when one person alone gives everything they can to it. It is when everyone connected with and actively benefitting from the structure does. Otherwise it is not a structure, it is not a successful sustainable thing, from the beginning it is in collapse.

Extending energy into the individual or collective matrix of ourselves is essential to sustaining and survival, of course.. Entering the idea of doing so unconditionally adds an interesting, if not intriguing potential new element, wherein giving is purely for the sake of itself, individual gifts are gone into, acknowledged, energized and let to flow. As gifts flow through us to one another, we ourself, individually, as well as collectively are the very first recipient of the flow.

The fountain of life within us is turned on.

An innate intelligence resides within the activation of the flow which we now have
the opportunity to merge with, blend with and even be.

As thus, we build!

I get clearer and clearer on this everyday.

I don't know if anyone here has the time, or the inclination.....but

With the time I now have through the coming year I am reopening a lot of the Zooms and you would all be very welcome.

There will be more but right now the telepathy group and 4 slots for silent sitting meditation are up.

You can come by and get the links : pinned to the top of our board : or :  directly from our events board.

We have OBE groups, ET contact groups, the gamut.

Link in anytime.

Read more about all this and the unconditional structure here.

Let's build our ship!

Casey

omcasey

Sometimes it helps to see a picture. So I made one.

We have practice groups, study groups and discussion groups.
We meet in small clusters and one-on-one

Everything under the sun.

Casey

omcasey

Come on guys! Not one person even stopped in here to congratulate me, or...moreover yet...the consciousness field itself for having one more person, dedicating themselves day and night for year ( maybe more. hopefully more ) to critical study. I was rather hoping someone might also have something to share on building an unconditional structure. One that works. One that is sustainable. Noone? not even a "you go girl!" ??

I realize the people here mostly want to stay tucked away. But in regard to maybe attending a practice, do you know you do not have to use your camera with Zoom? you can just have it turned off. Goodness, for the silent sitting meditations you do not even have to use your microphone. We just all sit together. Practice. Together. Not that I am pushing anyone. I'm just saying. 

LightBeam

I just checked your site and it looks really good. So much information in many areas of interest. Did you design it yourself?
Your board is a lot more active than the pulse. Unfortunately many people have gotten comfortable being isolated and refraining form socializing even online, as we are witnessing here on the pulse. People are withdrawing from one another and that means energetic disconnect between us. This is not a good sign for our future, as we need a collective synchronized energy to sustain our progress. Otherwise, as people keep  breaking apart from the unit, so is the unit going to collapse as it gets weaker.
I keep a great focus upon the entire Earth system and every point of consciousness within it.

Your idea of building a sustainable system to develop a deeper connection is great. Hopefully more people will come to realization what the world is lacking.

Your Zooms are during my working hours. My weekends are for out of town activities and explorations, but I may be able to pop in during lunch.

It's great that you have a sponsor to help you. If you have the vision crystal clear, then it has already manifested. Belief=Reality.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

omcasey

Thank you, LightBeam, it has been a process.

I began those back in 2008, yes I designed them myself.. back when it was "EZboard", then Yuku bought it out, and now Tapatalk. I thought we had lost the board forever when Tapatalk came in. Ads all over the place, a gold point system for advertising. Ack. The absolute antithesis of what we are all about. But, then, years later we got smiled upon. They had created a tier system whereby you could pay to have all the ad stuff removed. So I did, and I revamped from the previous more yoga type board ( then called Omtalks ), to the now Consciousness and consciousness exploration theme ( The Galactic Travel Channel ) ( long story behind the coming of that moniker ).

Some members of our group are about to embark on another consciousness study, relative to retreating from social media. This is why we are now giving everyone their own Home Pages so each person who wants can have an entire forum to get creative with. They moderate it themselves and dress it up how they like. We are just getting started with this. I will be coming wholly off social media. Just FB really because that is all I ever had. But wholly off. We all really do need to get clear and down to business. And being over there in what I now have fun calling "enemy camp" detracts from real practice and study, real work. Continued growth.

My view is that these old style forum message boards are more fit to dive into real practice and study. And that the boards will survive, or more aptly re-vive only if we all begin to link in with one another. We cannot be solo islands anymore. We have to link in and be something larger together. I really could not imagine an internet without the Astral Pulse. I feel it hold a critical and important space. But have been shown in dreams it dissolving. I posted this here in the Dream forum. It is why I came over and began engaging in some talks. I link to your own boards from mine, as well as to others. I tell people about these places in every instance that is appropriate.

Maybe we could all talk about this more later..... I have a silent meditation coming up in minutes.

Signing off for now. thank you coming here to speak with me.

Casey