News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I have proof that GOD cannot be black!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustardseed

You Rasist Black guy you. That was a horrible joke about white folks!!!. I would have you know that there are many of us whites who does give poor black kids money when they aproach us at the stoplights. Are you insinuating that we do not. Rasism thats what it is thats all I say. Just the other day a black guy came to my door begging for food, and suddenly he got down on his knees and started eating grass, my wife thought it was a way of shaming me and showing us he was hungry, but I saw that look on his face, he liked it and I am a generous man so I told him I didn't mind if he went out behind the house by the japaneese water garden, the grass is much higher back there. [;)] White folks also have feelings for the lesser blessed individuals.
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

Passionate-fool

Hey,

Ya never hear of a black man refuting the stereo-type of them all haveing HUGENESS!!!!!!!  WOOTAH~!

And really, haven't any of you had an asian friend pretend that they know Kung-fu when they really don't in a sticky situation?  Shoot, i've pretended to know kung-fu!

PC has got to be the WORST invention ever.

I'm a skinny, balding, white dude in my early 20's.  Give me your best shot!

God bless,

PF

beavis

Mustardseed, hahahahahahahaha hah aha hha. That was very generous!

ronaldo

Nagual

quote:
ALL humor and comedy is at someone elses expense. Think about every joke or every visual gag you've ever seen. There is always someone on the recieving end. Its the way humor works.

While I agree with the above statement, am I the only one who finds it a little sad...? [B)]  For me, this "humor" is more like "feeling superior by putting/seeing someone down"...  an ego problem...

But, honestly, I sometimes do make fun of people too, myself included...  I am working on it.  Honestly, I don't know what to think about humour/jokes...
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

goingslow

I thought the joke was all the people showing they have a sense of humor by chastising people who were offended by the joke.  

Hey James glad wencha likes racist jokes.  Shows shes cool.  Like mustard seed.  If the joke wasn't so lame you might have had a point.

Hope you're all doing well.  I miss the funny jokes written by people more offended by PC stuff like not calling gays evil and trying not to make fun of blacks.

sorry but the joke was lame.. the people trying to show they are advanced by being able to laugh even lamer.  thank god theres probably only one african american that reads this board.. at the most.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Mustardseed

Heard on the astral pulse:

James Moderator:
Hey Taysin, yo my man why are you standing there with your hand inside your shirt like that?

Taysin:
Oh hi James well thats becaurse I am Napoleon, but tell me why are YOU standing there with YOUR hand inside your shirt?

James Moderator:
Well thats becourse I AM NAPOLEON Yoou ....bad boy you!!

Taysin:
Now listen here James you cant be Napoleon becourse I AM NAPOLEON.

James Moderator:
NO I AM  NAPOLEON I KNOW I AM

Taysin:
How do you know? I am sure I am Napoleon!!!!

James Moderator:
No no no I am sure becourse .......God told me I AM NAPOLEON

Goingslow:
I NEVER SAID ANY SUCH THING

[:P]

Mustardseed

If he is black he would not have said "I am that I am" but "Me is that me is" [;)]

Nameless

Oh hell, really you guys used to have discussions like this?

I love how these old topics are backwards and messed up. I got to read a lot of responses before I finally got to read the actual original post, haha.

Am I the only one who thought the joke and stereotyping was on white people?
Oh my god but I've met many people just like this, not all of them white either, LOL!

Okay Xanth you can shoot me now for dragging this one back up. (smiling sweetly) :-)
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Stillwater

Yeah I remember stuff like this. The Pulse was way wackier back then, lol. I think part of it may have been the early internet, and part of it was that this was before the split with Robert Bruce. A lot of the wackiness left with him, lol.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

baro-san

The pendulum swayed past equilibrium. Potential energy goes up. Kinetic energy goes down.
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

Xanth

Volgerle

Quote from: Stillwater on April 30, 2018, 22:37:39
Yeah I remember stuff like this. The Pulse was way wackier back then, lol. I think part of it may have been the early internet, and part of it was that this was before the split with Robert Bruce. A lot of the wackiness left with him, lol.
15 years, wow.  8-)

I'm not his fan either but poor Mr Bruce. Let's blame him for everything now which we don't like (is he Russian?) since he's not on here to defend himself. Easy game.
:wink:

Stillwater

I think he is a really cool guy actually, and one of the first I read in the field from the contemporary authors. I do think he fostered a lot of unhealthy ideas, and used his status as an expert to build a small cult in some senses, hehe.

That tends the happen in this field naturally to some extent though too.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Nameless

Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Xanth

Quote from: Stillwater on May 01, 2018, 01:53:08
I think he is a really cool guy actually, and one of the first I read in the field from the contemporary authors. I do think he fostered a lot of unhealthy ideas, and used his status as an expert to build a small cult in some senses, hehe.

That tends the happen in this field naturally to some extent though too.
I'm building one too...

Who wants to be the first Xanthian!?!?  :) :-D 8-) :evil:

desert-rat

Light beam made that post a few years back where she went to see God . The God she saw was more many colors and energy .  Not  a human image that is written of in the Bible .My guess is that this post was stated by some goof ball in 2003 that had nothing else to do .  I remember a post started on hell , that I made a real post out of .  I remember a few on s.f. that English was a secount lang. the post was more of a not fully understanding English  problem .

Szaxx

Quote from: Xanth on May 01, 2018, 04:28:59
I'm building one too...

Who wants to be the first Xanthian!?!?  :) :-D 8-) :evil:

Only if you're black ROFL
Where's the sense of humour gone today? It may just be taxable, that nailed it, don't be cross God, oh dear that one wasn't you.

It's funny how God is projected in human form. It's so far from the truth. The source is the creator of all and we humans can never understand the inherent complexities in simply communicating with it.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Xanth

Quote from: Szaxx on May 08, 2018, 02:54:13
Only if you're black ROFL
Where's the sense of humour gone today? It may just be taxable, that nailed it, don't be cross God, oh dear that one wasn't you.
Humour was the first casualty...

QuoteIt's funny how God is projected in human form. It's so far from the truth. The source is the creator of all and we humans can never understand the inherent complexities in simply communicating with it.
If we could move away far enough from our universe and look at it from a distance... THAT would be the form of humanity.  hehe

Blossom

I'm pretty literal, so here's my two cents for what it's worth.  I just can't resist.

For the prople who believe in God --> "God" would be a spirit, so I seriously doubt he even has skin.  He would be a being of light.

However " the man Jesus" was an Arab.  Neither black nor white.  Nearly everyone in that area has black hair and a black beard with brown skin...   :-o  I have always thought it funny he has been depicted as a blonde.  

~~Blossom~~

-----------
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there."
In Alice in Wonderland by 'Cheshire Cat'

baro-san

Quote from: Blossom on May 25, 2018, 04:57:08
I'm pretty literal, so here's my two cents for what it's worth.  I just can't resist.

For the people who believe in God --> "God" would be a spirit, so I seriously doubt he even has skin.  He would be a being of light.

However " the man Jesus" was an Arab.  Neither black nor white.  Nearly everyone in that area has black hair and a black beard with brown skin...   :-o  I have always thought it funny he has been depicted as a blonde.

Can't resist either ... :)

Your 2 cents are worth nil: one is ridiculous, the other is incorrect.
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

Xanth

With the racist undertones of this entire thread... I'm just gonna let this one die a slow death.  :)