News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I keep getting dreams of hell.

Previous topic - Next topic

PlasmaAstralProjection

Not only do I get dreams of hell but I can often feel it's texture, it's very stuffy, and dense, and dark, with lots of sorrow and sadness. In the dream I either feel like I am going to hell because I deserve it or that I'm in hell. I know Tom Campbell said that we should look to our dreams to see how we are or something like that. I do know that a while back ago I got PTSD and I believed I deserved hell at that time. I went through an emotional breakdown that took it's toll on my soul. Even though I've healed a lot since then I feel like my emotional baggage is coming back to haunt me. I think my PTSD probably has caused my current recurring dreams of hell. I hope when I die I don't go to the bad lands. Thoughts?

Stillwater

It is occupying your thoughts too much in the waking life.

I have had 2 dreams this month where I was a general at the helm of a medieval army. Looks like I played too many strategy games in my down hours, hehe.

QuoteI know Tom Campbell said that we should look to our dreams to see how we are or something like that.

I think dreams can be a good reflection of things we spend a lot of time thinking of, or other times which simply emerge from somewhere buried deep in our subconscious.

I spend exactly 0 hours a year thinking about dragons, but the other day, I had a dream that featured a dragon. Happens sometimes.

But in your case, it really does sound like it is a concept that is occupying your waking thoughts.

I feel like you already knew the answer before you asked the question.

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Stillwater on August 20, 2017, 15:02:48
But in your case, it really does sound like it is a concept that is occupying your waking thoughts.

I feel like you already knew the answer before you asked the question.
At the end of the day I know that I deserve better because my beliefs are just too complex at this point to trap me into a deserved hell. Just my underlying energy says otherwise in my dreams. And there was no question really in my original post but if I were to narrow it down I would say that I'm just confused as to how this effects my afterlife place? This is really energy versus beliefs. Which one rules in the afterlife? I guess that is the question to be asking. Thanks for chiming in Stillwater.

Stillwater

QuoteWhich one rules in the afterlife? I guess that is the question to be asking.

I honestly don't think anyone here is qualified to answer a question like that.

I would be very suspicious of any answer you received to such a question.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Kzaal

Beliefs 8-)

No but seriously, the closer you get to enlightenment the closer darkness creeps up on you...
I get weird f*'ed up dreams all the time, to me they're just there to help me face my fears.
Don't let the fears control your life.

You know how nature works, the more you think about this kind of stuff... the more you let your fears take over, the bigger they get...
How I see things is... it always gets tougher... You just gotta keep going.
It's easy to just throw down your weapons and let fear invade you.
When you understand this you have control over your thoughts.
It's tough to always control and deny every bad thoughts you get but it's something you have to do to keep evolving and seeing the good stuff.
And dreams about hell and stuff, it's just your imagination running wild, when you think about something terrible and you can't get through it then you develop scenarios and your consciousness put that into a dream to show you what you don't want to see. It happens.

It's always backwards, everything, you want something too much, you never get it, you don't want something, you get it, everything is backward... that's nature man, nature is backwards lol... Or we're just the opposite of nature and everything we do is backwards and we should go with the nature instead... I don't know.

All I know is, since I started to stop worrying so much about my next life/reincarnation so much and worrying about death and all that stuff, I've never felt better, I actually enjoy stuff now and my time here seems much more enjoyable than it used to.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Kzaal on August 20, 2017, 22:38:46
It's always backwards, everything, you want something too much, you never get it, you don't want something, you get it, everything is backward... that's nature man, nature is backwards lol... Or we're just the opposite of nature and everything we do is backwards and we should go with the nature instead... I don't know.

All I know is, since I started to stop worrying so much about my next life/reincarnation so much and worrying about death and all that stuff, I've never felt better, I actually enjoy stuff now and my time here seems much more enjoyable than it used to.
I am sure the law of attraction is in there someplace. And yes it's good to not worry about stuff. You can plan though. I wouldn't say I'm worried about it. But yeah thanks for chiming in.

MarsZM

You sound a lot like me. Just take care of yourself man. And know you are deeply loved and worthy

John Kody, ere :) love from new york area

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: PhaseshiftR on August 30, 2017, 15:51:26
You sound a lot like me. Just take care of yourself man. And know you are deeply loved and worthy
Thanks!

desert-rat

hell is a myth , created by the church as a form of control .  There is a hell , on the astral plane created by thoes that beleve in the place , not by God . 

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: desert-rat on August 30, 2017, 22:42:21
hell is a myth , created by the church as a form of control .  There is a hell , on the astral plane created by thoes that beleve in the place , not by God . 
I hope so.

Xanth

Quote from: desert-rat on August 30, 2017, 22:42:21
Well, each of us is god... so, technically, it is created by god.  :D  ;)

MarsZM

I wish people who dropped dead realized the key to get out of hell is right in front of them. It's like they end up in those places because they aren't all that sharp and they think they deserve it.

Or they have some religious baggage that enters their belief system. I think a lot of atheists who have near death experiences and report going to hell etc is because they grabbed onto a belief system they are familiar with like Christianity or something. It's like they had to grab onto something... and did it on a subconscious level or something...

It's crazy to me there are people out there in this world that don't even know they are a spirit being. Or like xanth said literally a god. It just seems so unhealthy.

I mean if people dropped dead and became sharp all of a sudden that's one thing but... from what I see that's not the case at all.

I seen so many zombie souls it's not even funny. They don't even go that far when they die. A lot of them wonder around clueless and most seem to go to belief system territories.

I don't believe in the earth school thing. This place is obviously controlled and dominated... It just doesn't seem like a good idea to incarnate into a place like this to me. That's a personal decision and opinion but... After this I am gonna go "learn and grow" somewhere else... lol.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: PhaseshiftR on August 31, 2017, 14:46:33
I seen so many zombie souls it's not even funny. They don't even go that far when they die. A lot of them wonder around clueless and most seem to go to belief system territories.

I don't believe in the earth school thing. This place is obviously controlled and dominated... It just doesn't seem like a good idea to incarnate into a place like this to me. That's a personal decision and opinion but... After this I am gonna go "learn and grow" somewhere else... lol.
When you say zombie souls, what do you mean, what kind of territories have you seen them in? Were they in dark areas, were these souls suffering, or were they just lost, having no clue where to go or what to do? Thanks for chiming in Phaseshift.

MarsZM

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on August 31, 2017, 15:21:21
When you say zombie souls, do you mean, what kind of territories have you seen them in? Were they in dark areas, were these souls suffering, or were they just lost, having no clue where to go or what to do? Thanks for chiming in Phaseshift.

I just mean lost and confused or hanging out in the dimension nearest to earth (Or not very far out) Harassing living people like a typical ghost or something. Just not really aware or sharp at all. I know a spirit that has been in the same building for 30 years because she is afraid to move on because of these religious teaches she still thinks she's gonna burn in hell. She literally just sits around there. It's very sad.

I think some people reincarnate over and over and over again and after a while it's like you completely lose track of who you are. I don't think a mind wipe is normal either... They put poison in the baby food for god sake. The moment you come here you are programmed. How many people really get to live their dreams here? Not the majority... Some people do... I just see life in other worlds and everybody is so friendly... Here you have to work a 9-5 and if you don't well... Can't feed your kids or whatever.

It's just a disaster. That's not life at all... We should be flying around in spaceships in a star wars like reality. The cure for cancer is right in peoples faces but the doctors that do show this stuff get thrown in jail... It is just crazy to me why anybody would wanna keep coming back here to "learn and grow" It's just new age rubbish  in my own personal opinion.

I think the whole love and light thing is completely false too. Love is not the answer... Love is a good thing... It's beautiful it's an energy... but in the new age community that's all you hear... (Turn your back to the enemy and love and light... don't do anything about it... just sit there and think positive thoughts) Not saying positive thoughts are a bad thing it's just... Like I said.. I don't think this place is healthy at all. Who knows I may have chose to come here... I don't get to remember.  :lol: Maybe I said okay I know this is going to suck... but I gotta go help these people out...

And now I am thinking okay... Lets not do that again... People aren't waking up. That's like seeing people stuck in quicksand and going I will save ya! and you jump in the quicksand and now you are all screwed! Plus what are the chances you will get to remember why you came here? Again... You'll be brainwashed by the age of (young) and you risk losing memory of everything and then you get to repeat the process over and over again or the (cycle) I tend to think I came here for a reason but I am done with earth after this round. People can come back if they want but I am out of here.

Gosh phaseshiftR you don't sound very "enlightened" there's another word in the new age gone BERSERK.

Sorry if I sound all raghhhh! lol. I am just very passionate... Like Michael Jacksons song... Man in the mirror. If you wanna change the world, keep working on self. (self love)  Make that change!  Take care man.

Nameless

**Stands up and bows to PhaseshifteR**
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: PhaseshiftR on August 31, 2017, 15:28:01
I just mean lost and confused or hanging out in the dimension nearest to earth (Or not very far out) Harassing living people like a typical ghost or something. Just not really aware or sharp at all. I know a spirit that has been in the same building for 30 years because she is afraid to move on because of these religious teaches she still thinks she's gonna burn in hell. She literally just sits around there. It's very sad.

I think some people reincarnate over and over and over again and after a while it's like you completely lose track of who you are. I don't think a mind wipe is normal either... They put poison in the baby food for god sake. The moment you come here you are programmed. How many people really get to live their dreams here? Not the majority... Some people do... I just see life in other worlds and everybody is so friendly... Here you have to work a 9-5 and if you don't well... Can't feed your kids or whatever.

It's just a disaster. That's not life at all... We should be flying around in spaceships in a star wars like reality. The cure for cancer is right in peoples faces but the doctors that do show this stuff get thrown in jail... It is just crazy to me why anybody would wanna keep coming back here to "learn and grow" It's just new age rubbish  in my own personal opinion.

I think the whole love and light thing is completely false too. Love is not the answer... Love is a good thing... It's beautiful it's an energy... but in the new age community that's all you hear... (Turn your back to the enemy and love and light... don't do anything about it... just sit there and think positive thoughts) Not saying positive thoughts are a bad thing it's just... Like I said.. I don't think this place is healthy at all. Who knows I may have chose to come here... I don't get to remember.  :lol: Maybe I said okay I know this is going to suck... but I gotta go help these people out...

And now I am thinking okay... Lets not do that again... People aren't waking up. That's like seeing people stuck in quicksand and going I will save ya! and you jump in the quicksand and now you are all screwed! Plus what are the chances you will get to remember why you came here? Again... You'll be brainwashed by the age of (young) and you risk losing memory of everything and then you get to repeat the process over and over again or the (cycle) I tend to think I came here for a reason but I am done with earth after this round. People can come back if they want but I am out of here.

Gosh phaseshiftR you don't sound very "enlightened" there's another word in the new age gone BERSERK.

Sorry if I sound all raghhhh! lol. I am just very passionate... Like Michael Jacksons song... Man in the mirror. If you wanna change the world, keep working on self. (self love)  Make that change!  Take care man.
Thank you for your well done reply. I too have serious doubts about coming here again, perhaps not as much as you, but. And no I don't think your unenlightened now. I totally agree with you. Though I logically know what your saying is true, I feel like I am more attached to this world energetically than what I would like to admit. But who knows what will happen once I die. Thanks phaseshift.  :-)

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Nameless on August 31, 2017, 16:19:52
**Stands up and bows to PhaseshifteR**
I know right, that was a pretty good reply.

ThaomasOfGrey

Aren't all the terrible things about this reality that PhaseshifteR described also the things that make it an effective learning experience?

Suppose we were born into Utopian societies where all systems approached perfection and life was harmonious. How do these people react when they are dropped into an imperfect scenario? Can they be tempted by the same kinds of traps that humans fall into?

Is true learning really possible without polarity? Is the wisdom accrued by your society really yours if it is just your cultural programming?

PlasmaAstralProjection

I just fixed that typo in my reply.

MarsZM

Thank you Nameless and Plasma! I just couldn't stop typing there.

TOG- My response to all of those (I have thought of them because of discussions in the past) is that it just seems silly to me. We all have different views though. It just simply doesn't make sense to me. We have been around for so long... How many times are we gonna come back to learn courage? I say... If we don't have courage down PAT... Something is wrong here.

It's like the classic (I am going to reincarnate on earth and I plan to be in a horrible accident... I am going to live life as a burn victim. I won't even look human anymore I will be in pain everyday... I will learn a lot from that...) Man I am just not buying that anymore. You hear the same thing in the new age community where they say people chose to die in 9/11 for a learning experience or just an experience in general. My question would be why? What would you learn? Watching your family suffer from something that was an inside job in the first place?

As a powerful powerful powerful spiritual being that we all are... each and everyone of us... who looks at earth and says gee... I am going to incarnate into North Korea. This would be a good learning experience... Think of all the things we can do... as a divine being. I don't think pain is a good thing at all. Physical or emotional. It's not something I would ever consider... Who wants to experience pain?

I hear these questions a lot though and on a personal level it just doesn't make sense but that's just me. I really come from left field though as far as mainstream spirituality goes... I have seen things like "Well that child chose to be abused to learn from it..." This is pretty stupid. It doesn't seem logical to me. Look at how big the universe is... and there are infinite universes... Think about this. All that's out there... I always say... I will be off somewhere else really living it up... and if it is a war like universe at least go to a place where you get to remember who you are lol... If somone wants to incarnate or reincarnate on a prison planet okay... you have fun I am gonna be cruising the stars in my space ship! Personal choice... I have experienced the worst of pains. I don't need to stay here.

I'm not referring to you btw TOG. I'm really generalizing here and I respect your views and opinions I just am on the other side of the field when this topic is brought up usually... and I stay over there.

PlasmaAstralProjection

You know I have thought about this a bit, I think there is no ultimate right or wrong answer. The heart of reality and truth is decentralized, so trying to cling to one view too much is futile.

I don't think people come here to incarnate into the physical or earth just to learn one lesson or to suffer for the sake of suffering. I think it's more about beings coming here in droves to support each other in order to eventually establish this place as a utopia of some sort. All we have to do is follow the logical progression of science and how that will lead to the merging of science and spirituality and that is reason enough to come here and keep reincarnating until this merging of science and spirituality happens, because then growth becomes infinite. (EDIT: So I think that coming here is like an investment into a new business that might pay off big time in the end.) Given that I think this world is over rated, and it's not as good as it's believed to be. And yes I agree that suffering for the sake of suffering isn't good. And suffering is only good if it produces growth, but suffering isn't necessary for growth. So I can see it both ways.

That is my two cents.

ThaomasOfGrey

Quote from: PhaseshiftR on September 01, 2017, 00:35:59
It's like the classic (I am going to reincarnate on earth and I plan to be in a horrible accident... I am going to live life as a burn victim. I won't even look human anymore I will be in pain everyday... I will learn a lot from that...) Man I am just not buying that anymore. You hear the same thing in the new age community where they say people chose to die in 9/11 for a learning experience or just an experience in general. My question would be why? What would you learn? Watching your family suffer from something that was an inside job in the first place?

Good point. I always felt this was a problem with the idea of people signing up for a particular experience.

Looking at it from another perspective, maybe the signing up thing was always false, or is partially false. We know that unplanned pregnancy exists, people are getting born and someone has to live those experiences.

Perhaps only a select few get to choose a probable life. Or maybe the lives we choose are so uncertain that they don't pan out a lot of the time. Maybe the lives that no one else wants are forced upon a brand new unit of consciousness that doesn't know anything different.

I won't pretend to know if any of those ideas are correct. What I do suspect is that the idea of re-incarnation has some practical value for developing consciousness and would be a sensible mechanic to implement in some fashion.

Selski

Quote from: ThaomasOfGrey
We know that unplanned pregnancy exists, people are getting born and someone has to live those experiences.

Well yes, but an unplanned pregnancy might have been part of the pre-planning process. Just think of what all those involved could experience/learn versus a planned pregnancy.

In my opinion, we have no idea of what souls can learn by going through 'horrible' experiences - unless we've walked in their shoes. It's all conjecture otherwise.  :-)
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

desert-rat

Quote from: Xanth on August 31, 2017, 07:53:43
Well, each of us is god... so, technically, it is created by god.  :D  ;)

I guess that is true , never thought of it that way tho . 

desert-rat

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on August 31, 2017, 00:48:00
I hope so.

I ment the Christain version of after life torment forever .   We create our reality , good and bad .  You might want to ask your higher self/guides / masters / God what the dreams mean , and how best to handle things .